As a parent, watching your son or daughter settle down and find the love of their life can be an emotional experience. Your wedding wishes for your son/daughter should reflect your joy and excitement at gaining not only a son but also a daughter as the case might be in the family.
It’s proven true that one of the most joyous days in the life of any parent is the day they see their sons or daughter get married. Every parent finds this exciting and they will sincerely love to celebrate it.
In your wedding wishes, take the opportunity to warmly welcome the new couple into this beautiful new phase of life. Additionally, consider offering some personal advice to the couple that they can carry with them on the journey ahead. This will show your love and support for them as they embark on this new chapter. To help you do that, I have compiled wedding message to bride and groom from parents.
Wedding Message To Bride And Groom From Parents
1. Our dearest son and daughter-in-law, today marks the day every parent wishes for. May your marriage be filled with endless joy, laughter, and love for a lifetime.
2. Congratulations on tying the knot! May your love for each other only grow stronger as you support each other through all of the life challenges.
3. We are proud to call you both our son and daughter. May your love shine bright and bring you happiness for many years to come.
4. May your journey ahead be filled with love, laughter, and exciting adventures. You both deserve all the happiness in the world. We are happy and proud of you.
5. Congratulations our beautiful children. Know that our love and support will always be with you. It’s our prayer that your union be blessed with love, joy, and peace.
6. To the newlyweds, may your love flourish and grow stronger with each passing day, week, month, and year. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.
7. Our wish for you both is a life filled with love, joy, and happiness. May your love for each other never fade, and may you always find comfort in each other’s arms.
8. On this new journey, may you always have each other’s back and cherish the love that brought you together. Stay committed to each other and make your marriage work against all odds.
9. Today is indeed the day the lord has made, we rejoice and are exceedingly glad. Wishing you a future filled with happiness and love. May your union be filled with laughter, joy, and endless love.
10. We couldn’t be happier for you both. May you always look back on this day with love and joy in your hearts. Remember, we are always here for you come what may. You may be married now, but you will always be our children.
Wedding Wishes From Parents To Son
11. Son, we feel many emotions on this day that is hard to express exactly how we are feeling. One clear thing is that we’re happy you’ve found someone wonderful to share your life with. Best wishes to you and your beautiful wife.
12. We are overwhelmed with joy, seeing our boy become a man and setting out to start a home of his own. But we know we’re not losing a son, rather we’re gaining a daughter. Much happiness to you son.
13. Your mother and I have been looking forward to this day since the moment you came into our life, son. We pray this marriage brings you a lifetime of love and joy. Our prayers are always with you.
14. My son, or as your mummy will always say, our son, we are wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and to those you meet along your journey together. Congratulations son.
15. Dear Son, as your father I couldn’t be any prouder of you, your wedding day will come and go, but I pray that boundless love and happiness remain through your whole life.
16. Congratulations son. Our hearts are so confident that you will keep each other happy with lots of love and affection. May God bless you with a beautiful life and make your home abundantly fruitful. Congratulations!”
17. Beloved son, I am so happy to see you become a man today, and so I charge you this day, whatever be kind, compassionate, and understanding towards your wife and you will have a blissful marriage! Happy married life, son.
18. Congratulations on your wedding, son! I know it’s not an easy road, but with each other, marriage will be the best thing you’ve ever done. Love your wife and remain committed to making your marriage work. Happy married life.
19. Son, It gladdens our heart to see you take this bold step, and it’s our prayer that the both of you be the happiest couple ever and may your whole life be furnished with respect, passion, and joy!
20. Congratulations on the best day of your life my boy! I have no doubt that both of you will be a shining example of a loving and caring couple and be one another’s strength. As you journey through life.
Words From A Mother To Her Son On His Wedding Day
21. Congratulations my dear son on your wedding day. I am thrilled for you and your new bride and pray that your love and devotion to each other last a lifetime.
22. Your love for each other has already shown its depth and I have no doubt it will continue to grow throughout the years. Love, cherish, and adore your wife always. Congratulations!
23. My dear boy, I am overjoyed for you. May you always be each other’s support, understanding, and inspiration. May your love continue to flourish and challenge you to be your best.
24. Son my prayer for you is good judgment and wisdom in all matters, just as you found the perfect partner, may you always find the perfect solution to all the challenges of life. Congratulation.
25. I am overjoyed for you both on this special day; the joy of mother floods my heart. May you always be blessed and know the depth of each other’s hearts, minds, and souls as you journey together in life. Amen.
26. Congratulations on tying the knot with the one you love. May she always be by your side, supporting and guiding you to achieve all your goals, as you do the same for her.
27. Congratulations to my dear son on his wedding day. May all your dreams come true with your wife by your side. As a son, you’ve been a good son, and I know you will be a good husband too.
28. Congratulations to my two favorite lovebirds! Your love for each other was evident from the start and I am so happy for you. Wishing you a lifetime filled with happiness.
29. My dear son, today I am so proud of you and the love you have found. Watching you vow your devotion to the woman you love is a moment I will always cherish. May God bless both of you with a love that lasts forever.
30. To my handsome son, we are so happy for you on this special day. Hold onto the feeling of true love as you exchange vows with your bride. May it be a source of strength during the good times and the tough times. Amen
31. My heart is filled with happiness, seeing you marry the woman you so love and adore. May your compassion and love for each other remain as steady as a flame, regardless of the hurricanes which come your way. Congratulations son.
Useful topic: Quotes about waiting for someone you love
Wedding Quotes From Parents To Bride And Groom
Below are wedding message to bride and groom from parents:
32. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness. May your marriage be filled with joy, laughter, and endless love. We couldn’t be happier to welcome you into our family.
33. May your love for each other grow stronger with each passing day and may you find comfort and peace in each other’s arms. Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a lifetime of love.
34. We pray that God blesses your union with health, wealth, and everlasting love. May you cherish each other, laugh often, and never forget why you fell in love in the first place.
35. We are overjoyed to see two wonderful people embark on this amazing journey together. May your love story be filled with unforgettable memories and may you always stand by each other’s side.
36. Congratulations on your wedding day! May your love be as strong as oak, and may your bond continue to grow with each passing year.
37. May your love for each other never fade, may your hearts be filled with happiness, and may your marriage be a beautiful journey filled with love and laughter.
38. We hope your love will bring you joy and happiness for the rest of your lives together. Congratulations on your wedding day and may God bless your union.
39. May your love for each other never die, may you always find comfort in each other’s arms, and may your marriage be filled with love, laughter, and happiness.
40. On your wedding day, we wish you both a lifetime of love, joy, and happiness. May you cherish each other and never take each other for granted.
41. Congratulations on your wedding day! May your marriage be filled with love, laughter, and adventures. We are so proud to call you our son/daughter and wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
Wedding Wishes From Parents To Daughter
42. You found the best among all available men due to your virtuous behavior during your waiting period. Congratulations on your marriage, my dear daughter. May God bless your home.
43. Congratulations on your marriage, my beloved daughter. I hope your love story will continue to thrive and flourish. May you always remain blessed in your union.
44. Finding true love is not always easy, but when it happens, it makes everything perfect. I am so happy for you both. Congratulations on your marriage, my dear daughter. May God be with you always.
45. Remember to always show love and support to your husband, as it is your duty as a wife. Enjoy your union and have a happy married life, my sweet daughter.
46. It is time for us to say goodbye, but don’t forget to always show respect to your mother. May you always put a smile on your husband’s face. Good luck on your journey, my dear daughter.
47. Sometimes the best things in life happen unexpectedly, and your love story is no exception. Enjoy this unique bond between you both, as many people long for what you have. Congratulations on your marriage, my daughter.
48. Women are known for their multitasking abilities but don’t let that make you independent. You will always need your husband, and that’s the way it is. Have a happy and long-lasting marriage, my dear daughter.
49. First and foremost, congratulations on taking this bold step in life. We are so proud of you. May God bless your union forever and may it bring you joy and happiness.
50. Your life as a wife begins, I am proud of the woman you’ve become and I know you will be a great wife to your husband and a good mother to your children. Be fruitful and prosper my princess.
51. I am overjoyed at your wedding, even though you will always be my little princess, now you will also double as somebody’s wife. May you have a wonderful life with your soulmate.
Wedding Message To Bride And Groom
52. A new, exciting, and blissful chapter of your life has just begun! May you both stay together in love always, hand-in-hand. Cheers to your forever.
53. My Heartiest congratulations to the Happy Couple on this special day! May your hearts be filled with happiness and your lives be full of joy and laughter hereafter.
54. Together, hand-in-hand, you embark on a new journey of love and commitment. Congratulations on your marriage and may your union be filled with love, light, and laughter.
55. You truly are the perfect match and were made for each other. May the heavens bless your union and bring you a lifetime of happiness.
56. May this new chapter of your lives bring you closer together, strengthening the bonds of love and affection. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.
57. Marriage is a beautiful time when two hearts beat as one. May your love for each other continue to grow stronger with every moment spent together. Congratulations on your wedding!
58. Congratulations to the lovely Bride and Groom! May your lives together be filled with love, joy, and happiness, and may you always honor each other.
59. A beautiful and joyous moment for you, my dear friend. Your happiness and joy inspire us all and I am so proud of you. May your marriage be as beautiful and happy as you are. Congratulations!
60. Life truly is an incredible journey when you are with someone you love. I know you are in a state of bliss right now and I am overjoyed for you both. Congratulations on your marriage!
61. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a pinch of laughter, a dash of love, a touch of joy, and a spoonful of understanding. May your happiness last a lifetime. Congratulations!