Love is a beautiful thing, and being married could be exciting. However, marriage comes with its challenges and it takes hard work, dedication, and the grace of God to have a lasting and satisfying marriage. This is why every marriage anniversary is a great feat and it’s worth celebrating. As you celebrate your wedding anniversary, you will need some prayers and blessing for wedding anniversary to program your marriage correctly and keep it running smoothly.
Remember, God is the originator of marriage, it is his will for us to have a happy and lasting marriage, hence, it is good to acknowledge and appreciate him for his goodness, and commit your marriage to his hands, even as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
Are you looking for some powerful blessings and prayers to declare on your wedding anniversary? Look no further, below is a list of amazing blessings and prayers to condition the atmosphere around your marriage and celebrate God’s goodness.
Wedding Anniversary Thanksgiving To God
Before you offer prayer and blessing for wedding anniversary, you should start with the attitude of thanksgiving to God almighty who has kept you over the years. Thanksgiving is the attitude of a grateful soul. As you give thanks to the Lord, be sure He will answer your prayers.
1. Dear Lord, thank you for blessing us with such a blissful marriage. It’s been twelve years of an awesome experience. Happy anniversary to me and my love. We receive grace for more blissful years ahead.
2. God has been faithful to us. He has protected us from evil and guided our feet on the path of success. Glory to God for an amazing marriage so far! Happy anniversary to us.
3. We give God the glory for bringing us this far, He alone deserves our praises. It’s been by his mercy that we have had this exciting marital experience.
4. Our marriage is a testimony of God’s love and mercy. God has shown us abundant mercy for these few years of staying together. Lord, we thank you for not leaving us stranded. We bless your holy name.
5. By the Lord’s mercy, we have enjoyed a blissful marriage and we are sure God will give us more awesome years ahead. Thank you dear Lord and Father for your mercy. Blessed be your holy name.
6. The Lord has done a great and marvelous thing for us. He has caused us to live in victory over every challenge. He has blessed us with Godly children and has expanded us in all areas of our lives. Glory to God!
7. Lord we thank you for our marriage. Thank you for helping us stay and grow together in love. Thank you for making our marriage a model for others. Thank you for helping us this far.
8. Our lives have been beautiful together. We have been nourished by God’s love, and our marriage has been like heaven on earth. We give God the praise!
9. Dear Lord, thank you for bringing us together, thank you for keeping us together, and we are grateful that your blessing has never ceased in our lives. Hallelujah!
10. The Lord has been good to us! We have enjoyed several years together in marriage without stress all by his grace. Thank you, Lord, for helping us come this far and we appreciate you in advance for the beautiful years ahead of us.
Related thought: speech of gratitude to God
Wedding Anniversary Prayers And Wishes
Below are wedding anniversary wishes and prayers:
11. As we grow older together, I pray that our love grows stronger and our hearts grow closer. We shall grow to love each like never before. Happy anniversary to us, Darling.
12. May we keep winning together, may we keep chasing tens of thousands together, and may we keep conquering the world together. Happy anniversary to us, babe.
13. Every challenge that came our way in this marriage has made us stronger. Thank you for standing with me. I pray that we keep growing stronger and happier together.
14. I couldn’t have asked for a better partner for me. You are a blessing to me in every way, I cannot deny. Thank you for being my love. I pray that everything we lay our hands on prospers.
15. I hope you know how much I love and cherish you, my darling. Thank you for standing by me all through the years. This marriage shall keep being like heaven on earth.
16. May our love not go cold. May our marriage keep being sweet. And may joy not cease from our home. You are my sweetheart. Happy anniversary to us. The sweetness of this marriage has just begun, glory to God.
17. Dear Lord, Thank you for loving me and my sweetheart this much. You have kept us together all these awesome years. I pray that our marriage remains blissful forever. Happy anniversary to us, bestie!
18. To the darling of my heart, I’m growing daily to love you more and more. You are my sweetness and addiction. I can’t imagine my life without you. Thank you for giving me joy. May our joy last forever.
19. Dear Lord, as we celebrate this wedding anniversary, please give us peace without cease, joy with no bounds, and riches that last through generations.
20. As we celebrate our wedding anniversary, our lives keep growing sweeter, we live above every challenge, and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding abides with us, amen.
Short Wedding Anniversary Prayers
21. Dear Lord, as we have made you the head of our home. Please keep leading us. Let your love, peace, and joy keep reigning in our marriage. Everything we need to stay together in love and health, grant us by your mercy. Amen.
22. As we celebrate our wedding anniversary, we shut out every negative voice and thought against us. Only the will and counsel of the Lord shall stand. By divine mercy and power, we shall live out the purpose of this great marriage. Amen.
23. May our marriage be a good example of Goldly marriage, and may you, Oh Lord continue to lead us in your truth and peace. Every access that the wicked ones may have to our union, we shut it down forever. Amen.
24. As we are celebrating five years of marriage together. May joy, love, and peace keep being with us. May the oil of gladness never cease flowing in our home and may we continue to enjoy peace on every side. Amen.
25. We have survived many challenges together. We have passed the test of time. Congratulations darling, let’s keep showing the world what a godly marriage looks like. We are blessed.
26. Our dear Lord, we are grateful for this wedding anniversary. Thank you for how long we have come. Please keep blessing us with wisdom and strength to keep making you proud.
27. May the Lord shower us with his blessings now and forever more. We shall never know a better yesterday but shall give birth to beautiful experiences as we continue to journey in this path. Happy wedding anniversary to us, darling.
28. Just as how a good wife is a gift from God, A happy marriage is also a blessing from God. Thank you dear lord for this great gift. May your blessing never cease in our lives and in this marriage.
29. The Lord has seen our marriage through fifteen years of love and friendship. What a great journey we have had! Indeed, this where I want to be. May our love get sweeter and our friendship grows stronger.
30. We are more than blessed to have each other. This is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvelous in our sight. We shall always have reasons to celebrate till the end of our race upon the earth.
Related thought: Messages and prayers of appreciation
Wedding Anniversary Prayer Quotes
31. You’ve had such a beautiful and amazing marriage. You have grown strong and inseparable through all these years of being together. I pray that the Lord grants your heart’s desires and blesses you abundantly. Have a fantastic anniversary.
32. My darling, I am happy for us for coming together this far. Marriage is indeed sweet with you. May joy and celebration not cease from your marriage. I wish you a blissful marriage now and in the years to come.
33. It’s amazing how time flies when you are with the right person. It’s been twenty years with you, and I am grateful that I chose you as my marriage partner. May the Lord keep blessing and lifting you. Happy anniversary to us.
34. May the years ahead turn out more interesting than the years we’ve spent together. We shall keep being a source of encouragement to other couples. Happy anniversary to us, my love.
35. I pray for you today, that you will not cease to excite me. My heart will not depart from you, and your heart will be full of love, joy, and hope. God shall give us the grace to stay together forever. Amen. Happy anniversary.
36. The Lord has helped us to have our dream marriage. May his presence not depart from us, and may we continue to give us all we need to make this work.
37. You are one of the most inspiring couples I have ever met, you deserve this happy and exciting marriage. May your marriage keep getting richer and more exciting.
38. You exemplify a good Christian home and I would really recommend you to the younger generation. I wish you a blessed life together forever. Happy marriage anniversary to you.
39. Happy first wedding anniversary to you. We have come this far so that we can go further. May you keep growing together in love and wealth. This is the least you can ever be.
40. Watching you grow has inspired a lot of young couples. Your life has modeled Christ and we are so proud of you. Happy marriage anniversary to you. May God’s blessings surround your life.
Catholic Wedding Anniversary Prayer
41. Dear Father, we thank you for your love for us. Thank you for making your love reign in our marriage. If there is any way we have wronged you in our martial duty to each other, we ask that you forgive us. Please bless us more and grant us your everlasting peace. Amen.
42. Our dear Lord and Saviour, thank you for this beautiful year we have spent together. It has been 40 years and the journey has been interesting. We pray that you keep us strong and faithful to each other forever.
43. Father we thank you because you are the foundation of our marriage. We pray that you keep showing us the way we should go, and keep our love burning for each other. Amen.
44. As we celebrate our twenty-fifth anniversary, we pray that the Lord help us to grow in our understanding of each other the more. May our home remain blissful and be a perfect example of a godly home. Amen.
45. Our dear Lord, as you have brought us together and kept us this far, we pray that your grace will be sufficient for us to love and cherish each other forever.
46. Father we thank you for going on this journey with us. You have been with us over the years and we are truly grateful for it. We pray that we keep seeing you as our leader and guidance in this home. Amen.
47. May our Lord Jesus keep us together till the end of times. May our lives pleasure each other, and may we have the joy of marriage. Amen.
48. We pray that the Lord makes us strong and keeps us close. May the angel of the lord watch over us and protect us from every harm. Amen. Happy anniversary to us.
49. Dear Father, thank you for protecting our marriage and helping us this far. As we celebrate our anniversary, we also renew our marital vow to each other. Please help us to keep our promises to each other, and make you proud. Amen.
50. Father we appreciate your love for us, your children. Thank you for how much you love us and care for us. As we mark this anniversary, we pray that you bless us and guide us in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Related thought: words of blessing for a friend
Wedding Anniversary Blessings And Prayers
51. Hey, you are the cutest couple I’ve ever seen. I pray that the flame of your love keeps burning. Happy wedding anniversary to you, lovelies! stay blessed together!
52. I’m so glad to witness your thirty-five years together! I understand that the journey might not be smooth, but I’m glad that you both stayed through it. Congratulations on your anniversary. May the Lord cause his face to shine upon you.
53. It’s so amazing to see how much you have grown together in love. I am so happy for you, guys. Happy anniversary to you, your best years are yet to come.
54. Love is indeed a beautiful thing and everybody should experience it. I wish you the most beautiful and exciting wedding anniversary, darlings! Keep shining. I love you more than ever before.
55. Today I pray that the Lord blesses you and protects you from all evil. The plan of the wicked ones will not prevail against you. God shall defend you in everyway. May you keep growing together in love, peace, and prosperity. Amen.
56. Despite the ups and downs that come with marriage, I am glad that you never allow it to break you. May your love keep booming. I wish you an exciting marriage anniversary.
57. It’s great to see that you have been together for so many years and your love still feels fresh. I’m so happy for you, desires! This is a new year of conjugal bliss.
58. May marital blessings not cease from your home. You shall grow in the joy of marriage till the end of life. Happy wedding anniversary, and may your marriage flourish and blossom.
58. Counting the number of years you’ve been together, all I can say is glory to God. You have this far under God’s mercy, may you receive grace to continue under His mercy. Happy anniversary to you, dear couple. I wish you joy overflow.
59. May you experience all round fruitfulness in your marriage as you celebrate your anniversary. It’s my joy that you keep standing in love together. Happy anniversary to you.
60. I pray that your life keeps flourishing, may everything around you be blessed. I wish you the most rewarding marital experience. Happy marriage anniversary.
I hope this article on wedding anniversary blessings and prayers has been helpful. Feel free to share your thoughts with us by dropping your comments below. You might also want to share this amazing piece with someone you care about.