A friend as the Bible says is “someone who sticks closer than a brother” Proverbs 18:24. Someone who does not leave us alone during a hard time and comforts us through it all. It is always important to remember to bless anyone you can consider important in your life.
It is great to give gifts to friends but higher than that is a prayer gift. I want to let you know that words of blessing for a friend are the highest form of gift one can give. This goes a very long way into their future to settle the ground for them and make their life easy..
Calling on God’s favor, goodness, and protection for someone shows a sign of gratitude and expression of love which defines true friendship. Never undervalue the authority of prayer. Consider offering one or many of these prayers for your friends, for they are the extension of God’s gift to you. Now it’ time to pray for friends or loved ones!
- Blessing Message to a Friend
- Prayer Message for a Friend
- Pray for Friend’s Success
- Words to Pray for Someone
- Prayer for a Friend In Emotional Pain
- Prayer for Strength for Someone Else
- Prayer for a Special Person in Your Life
- Prayer for Someone Special Quotes
- Prayer for Someone Struggling
- Prayer of Encouragement for a Friend
Blessing Message to a Friend
Prayers are seeds you can instill into the existence of your friends. Blessing messages to a friend are amazing deposits you can bring into the lives of your friends and loved ones which they can pull out from in their time of need. These top dominant and beneficial prayers of blessing to a friend are excellent to be delivered every day to your friends and loved ones. What are words of blessing for a friend? check them out here!
1. When the Lord turned around the captivity of the captive, they were like them that dreamed. Dear Lord, may you turn around the captivity of this good friend of mine and give him/her a new song. A song of victory, a song of conquest. Amen.
2. You will stride on the road of greatness and prominence. Rather than condemnations, you shall be exceptionally honored. Your limited labors will generate tremendous results and your mouth shall forever be filled with hymns of triumph.
3. As God thought of Hannah and opened her womb, He will remember you and cause His face to flicker upon you. He will hastily arise for your comfort and all your past griefs will be forgotten in Jesus’ name. Amen
4. May each daylight celebrate the novelty of life for you. May each day fetch forth goodness for you and spring forth with substantial joy my friend.
5. May you not know scarcity. May you never want for any decent thing your heart wishes for. The Lord bless you abundantly, forever. Stay blessed my friend.
6. May you, not labor for birds to scatter. You will celebrate and eat the fruits of your labor. Grace will find you and fetch the contacts of your destiny helpers. Your mouth shall repeatedly be replenished with testimonies. Amen.
7. May the Lord elevate you to prominence. Spiritually you shall be great. Financially you shall be enormous. Maritally you shall be extraordinary. May you encounter life-changing testimonies in Jesus’ name and may all your foes be disgraced.
8. Darling friend, I pray that today will commemorate the onset of excellence in your life. Today will commemorate the advent of your abundance. You shall relish the substantial blessings and favor of God. Good health and wealth shall be yours in Jesus’ name.
9. My request for you dear friend is that the Lord anoints your head with oil and provokes your blessings to submerge.
10. The Lord will be your solid rock and your rejuvenating source. May He be with you forever and prepare you to surge and soar on eagle’s wings. Amen.
Prayer Message for a Friend
Prayer is a force as real and powerful as terrestrial gravity. It is the only power in the world that overcomes the laws of nature. Hence, no matter how alarming the situation, we recognize that God, our ever-existing reference of strength in moments of need, will listen to the prayers we offer for a friend.
11. Heavenly Father, I cherish my incredible friends greatly. Thank you for their existence in my life. I pray that you watch over them and steer them into hope and blessing. I believe that you will safeguard and carry them when life is difficult. Lord, enable me to be a good friend to them. Amen.
12. Thank you to my friends. I pray for your blessing to be upon them. Restore their life with your goodness and value. Gush out your faith into their heart. Come restore them with showers of love, and bath them in your grace and elegance. May they gulp in your truth and goodness, and live a life full of joy. Amen.
13. Dear God, Please protect my family, friends, and loved ones, constantly watch over them, and grant them good health, happiness, and good fortune. Amen.
14. Almighty God, we assign all who are special to us to thy undying care and love, in this life and in the life to come, anticipating that thou art working out for them promising things than we can dream of or pray for; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
15. Father, satisfy my beloved friend with Love and blessings without end. Give rise to satisfaction and comfort them in times of struggle. Constantly protect them. Preserve their path Lord and pull them close to you, eternally.
16. Dear Lord, I pray for my friend right now. that You will assist them with the struggles they are passing through in period. For You understand precisely what they desire at this time. Open their eyes, ears, and hearts to you and draw near to the. and let them perceive your existence.
17. Lord God, I praise You, for You have gushed out blessings on my friend. You are good and worthy to be praised. I will pour out thanksgiving and praise to You. Make us humble as we realize that we have found favor with You. Amen.
Related resource: prayer to help sleep well and walk-in sound health
Pray for Friend’s Success
Friendship is a genuine bond only dedicated hearts understand. When we genuinely care for our friends, their interest serves as important to us. Our declaration of prayers and devotion on their behalf are constantly what they need to go through life and tough times. Hence, why not take your friend to God today, using the following sincere words of prayers for a friend’s success? You won’t go wrong with any of them.
18. Heavenly Father, I recognize You are a faithful God who listens to and responds to the requests of Your children. I pray that you visit my friend gloriously and may your blessings embarrass and enrich him In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
19. Lovely Father, I am assured through Your word, that You are the Father of every good and perfect blessing. Thus, I am encouraged to entreat You for my friend’s success in his educational goals. May you help him in his education, and may You ignite his educators to favor him beyond every plausible justification. Amen.
20. Father, I believe that You are the One who prepares our hands to make wealth. By that, I beseech You to stride into my friend’s case and occupy his mind with creative ideas that will transform his world. All the praise and honor shall be returned to You at last. Amen.
21. Father, Your word says that we shall make a decree and it will prevail. Accepting authority from that, I decree that my friend will be successful. He will be like a tree planted by the rivers of water and shall bring forth fruits in his season. This is his season to prosper, and I proclaim that nobody will restrain him from personifying it, in Jesus’ Mighty Name. Amen.
22. You are my prayer-answering Father, and I acknowledge You will respond to me as I present my friend before You. I ask that You validate Yourself as extraordinary in his life, propelling the small efforts he puts into his endeavor to produce substantial results. May he strive less, and bask in fruitfulness to his astonishment.
23. Father, I commend my friend into your right hand of holiness, begging that you make him prosperous in all his ways. Boost his income, and bless the work of his hands.
24. Lord, I implore you this day on behalf of my friend who aspires to open doors in his career and vocation. I pray that You expand him, and provoke a downpour of Your blessings in all his getting.
Words to Pray for Someone
Praying for our friends is one of the most significant things we can execute. It’s understandable to get entangled in our desires, but it is almost as vital to pray and intercede for others. It doesn’t make a difference if our friends are close or distant, in our lives or not, they, however, need our prayers. Here are some of my favorite prayers to use to pray for someone when a need comes to mind. How do you bless someone with words? You can bless someone you love with beautiful words of prayers below!
25. Lord Jesus, I pray that you give my friend all-around peace in his mind, body, soul, and spirit. Heal and eliminate everything that is inflicting difficulty, suffering, and sorrow in his life.
26. Father, please navigate the path through the life of my beloved, make his foes be at peace with him. Let your peace rule in his family, at his place of work, career, and in everything, he put his hands on. Let your angels of peace go before of him when he goes out and remain by his side when he returns. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
27. As you go out today, God’s goodness and kindness shall follow you. His spirit will direct you into fresh fields and still waters that exhilarate the soul. It’s a great day ahead of you!
28. Where you’ve been dismissed, you’ll be brought on. Where you’ve been humiliated, you’ll be honored. Today, the Lord shall transform your story for good.
29. This is my prayer for you. Your light shall break forth like the sunrise, Your recovery shall jump forward speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The praise of the Lord shall be your rear defense.
30. It is the will of God that you flourish in your health. Today, I pray for you that “Peace be still” over your health in Jesus’ name
31. God wishes the best for you. His Mercy is upon you and He is assembling you back from missed chances and squandered times. Everything you have misplaced is completely restored to you in multitude in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Prayer for a Friend In Emotional Pain
When our friends are in misery and anguish, we suffer along with them. Whether a friend is going through an unfortunate divorce, making do with losing a lucrative job, struggling with a complicated ailment, or undergoing depression and despair, we strive to find something, anything we can do to help them. For the community of faith, prayer has constantly been considerably the genuine answer.
32. My Loving Father, I ask that You take away anguish and pain from my friend and in their place, bestow on him, happiness and joy. May he reminisce of Your sustaining grace in moments of need. I know You will never leave him nor forsake him at this moment when he needs You the most.
33. There is no healer like You, Jehovah, the Greatest Healer. I call on You today about my friend’s health condition. Touch her in the kind only You can, and reclaim peace and absoluteness into her.
34. Dear Lord, You are our impossibility expert; no form of suffering is in any way difficult for You to take away. My friend desires You now more than ever. He is miserable and vulnerable from the last divorce he went through. Be everything reassuring to him. Stretch forth Your hand of rehabilitating toward him to fetch him succor. This I pray in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
35. You are our incredible God, the master of our health. For his distress, give my friend improvement. For his misery, encircle him with tenderness. Raise him up and above the occurrences that activate trauma in his life.
36. Father, You are the only one who changes sorrow into joy. Arise, Lord, and uphold my friend in this time of drawbacks. Honor your word in his life, provide him rest, and may You bring him into a place of realistic solace from pains, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
37. Father, I thank You for the freedom to call on You in our moments of need. I offer to You my friend’s dire need for a job. You have the soul of the king in Your hand; touch the soul of the man in whose administration the job lies. Prompt him to locate favor in his eyes, to the glory of Your Holy Name.
38. I have no questions that You are a competent God who can fulfill Your words at the point of our needs. I plea for Your intervention in my friend’s desire for a child of her own. Children are gifts from you and blessings to marriages, may her womb carry babies. Make her fruitful beyond her anticipations that her tears will be wiped away.
39. In an absolute submission to Your perfect will for her, I implore You, Lord, to revive my friend’s marriage. Work on her heart, as well as her husband’s. Compel them to see Your unending love for them which stimulates the heart to love exclusively.
40. You alone know my friend’s origin of suffering and understand the most desirable way of reassuring her. Even when it is hard for her words to reflect the volume of her pain, You understand and will heal her wholly.
41. I rely on You, considering my friend’s mental health. He is struggling with sessions of depression which have challenged every medical intervention. I am convinced that there’s no grief that You can’t deal with. Hence I implore You, Father, to execute a miracle in his life that will ignore every medical justification, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
42. You are God all by Yourself, the only giver of blessings. Supply friend’s desires of money and growth according to Your riches in glory through Your son, Jesus Christ.
43. Father, You are the basis of genuine happiness. I pray for my friend who is dragged down by his poor test result. Give him warm hugs that will lighten his weighted heart. Doing that will also bring him joy and the resilience to study for a promising result next time.
44. With gladness shall we fetch water from the well of salvation. So does Your word say in the Bible? Lord, take away grief from my friend’s heart. She is in a territory of anguish over the death of her mother. Fill her heart with glee.
45. Lord, I trust in You for the redemption of my dear friend from the sequence of depression that appears to dominate his life. Baptize him with the joy of the Holy Ghost, and may he recognize that circumstances by themselves don’t bring happiness. Train him to be reliant on You.
Useful resource: powerful declarations in the morning
Prayer for Strength for Someone Else
46. Holy Spirit, drive away from me all forms of sickness and disease. restore strength to my body and joy to my spirit, so that in my renewed health, I may bless and serve you, now and forevermore.
47. Gracious God, the only source of life and health: Help, comfort, and relieve me, and give your power of healing to those who minister to my needs; that my weakness may be turned to strength and confidence in your loving care; for the sake of Jesus Christ.
48. God, you are our hiding place and our refuge in times of distress. We turn to you now, seeking comfort from the wounds of the world and the power to face all our afflictions. Be present in our struggle, and help us to rest in your eternal promises.
49. Lord, our God, we are in the shadow of your wings. Protect us and bear us up. You will care for us as if we were little children, even to our old age. When you are our strength, we are strong; but when we are our strength, we are weak. We now return to you, O Lord, that we may never turn away again. Amen
50. Give my friend the strength she needs in her relationships to know how to love, how to speak the truth in love, and how to stand firm in her beliefs.
51. Lord, You are the great physician. I pray that you would be with my friend in his physical struggles. That his daily pain wouldn’t overwhelm him, but that your presence would cover him. In your great mercy, I ask that you, for your glory, would heal my friend of his illness
52. Holy God, you are our hope, but sometimes it’s easy to lose hope amid difficult circumstances. Strengthen my friend in hope as he walks this life’s journey. May he know the assurance that comes from knowing you.
53. Let him revel in you as he walks in hope that defies his situation. Give him the strength to fix his eyes on you as he endures, grows in character, and develops hope. Give him the hope he needs to navigate his circumstances. Amen
54. Lord, Peace sometimes feels elusive—as though it’s a vapor that doesn’t linger long enough. But Lord, you say that your peace is a peace that passes all understanding. Fill my friend with peace. Let her mind be at rest, her heartbeat steady, and her body still as she rests in you.
55. Holy Father, strengthen my friend’s faith so that he may walk humbly, love mercy, and do what is right. Give my friend the faith that he needs to stand tall, not in his strengths and abilities, but because of you. You are faithful and everlasting. Give my friend the strength he needs to grow in his faith in you.
Useful resource: powerful prayers in the morning
Prayer for a Special Person in Your Life
Prayer is one of the most selfless and amazing things you can do for a person, especially someone that you love dearly. It is a way of being grateful for that special someone or a group of people you love to be with you. It is about taking out your time and focusing your energy and praying for the blessings of God on their behalf.
56. Dear Lord, I come before you to offer prayers unto you for this my special friend who has been a blessing to me and all that I do. Bless him greatly also.
57. I treasure and place a high value upon this my friend, thank you for being his shield and strength over time. Keep on keeping my friends in the name of Jesus.
58. Watch over Him, let not evil things of this world have dominion over him, keep him safe and sound in the name of Jesus.
59. I pray that you endue her with strength and might when she’s found weak. Strengthen her hands and keep her going forward and forward ever. Amen
60. Do wonderful things in His life and let his life become a center of praise and a house of glory in the name of Jesus. Amen.
61. Whenever the needs of this life arise, may he find help from your holy throne and not be ashamed of trusting in you in the name of Jesus.
62. You’re a great God, what can’t you do? Manifest your greatness to this special person in my life and through him let your name be exalted forevermore.
63. As this individual has been a blessing and extension of God’s goodness to me, may you God who rewards all good works reward her abundantly.
64. My prayer is that your fingers shall be strong upon him, the wicked ones shall not exert upon him in the name of Jesus.
65. Everything that looks impossible to my friends, Father, simplify them in the name of Jesus. Amen.
66. Make a way for my friend where there seems to be no way. Open uncommon doors of greatness and majesty in the name of the Lord.
67. I have been massively blessed by you Lord for bringing this special person into my life, may all special blessings in your house be his portion in the name of Jesus.
68. I decree over you that nothing shall be found difficult for you, you’ll enjoy the ease in the journey of your life. The goodness of the Lord shall not cease in your life.
68. May you never understand limitations, the Lord will make your feet like hind feet and set you on high places in the name of Jesus.
69. The goodness and divine favor of the Lord shall accompany your life all the days of your life and you’ll be blessed in all areas of your life.
70. Your efforts shall not be in vain, you shall be fruitful in all your endeavors. You’re blessed, not ashamed. Amen.
Prayer for Someone Special Quotes
71. As you proceed into your works today, the blessings of the Lord shall be evident in your life. God’s name will be praised in all that you do.
72. The Lord will establish the path of your feet and you shall not stumble nor fall in all you do. Your head shall be lifted above all your enemies.
73. May God grant you stability in trusting Him wholeheartedly, you’ll not waver or stagger at His promises. May He make you stronger than all your enemies.
74. All that you do shall turn to success, you shall be blessed in all your ways and everything that you’re set to do. Amen.
75. Today and always you shall be heavily favored by the Lord, His mercy shall be made visible all the days of your life and you shall be happy exceedingly in the name of Jesus. Amen.
The Best Prayer for Someone Special to Me
76. I pronounce these blessings upon your life that you’ll be highly favored by God who is full of favor and grace. His name is lifted in your life.
77. May the Lord set you apart for His noble use. He’ll make your name great and exalt your head above your peers. Mercy will single you out in all your endeavors. Amen.
78. God is the God of honor and grace and He is ears are opened unto those that called upon His name. May He crown you with honor and glory in the name of Jesus.
79. I invoke the anointing for ease upon you that you’ll enjoy the ease in your life, family, and the works of your hands. Wonders of God shall not depart from your life in the name of Jesus.
80. Instead of struggling, you shall receive a lifting. Instead of pains, you shall receive gain. Instead of pressure, you shall receive pleasure. Amen.
Prayer for Someone Struggling
81. Today marks the end of the struggle in your life. From this point onward, you shall be aided by the hands of God who gives men lifting that is not possible with mere hands in the name of Jesus.
82. May the Lord make your feet like hind’s feet and set you in a high place. Your path will not slip. He will uphold and strengthen you in the name of Jesus.
83. Sometimes, a man could come to a point when he doesn’t know where to turn. I decree over you that confusion shall be far gone from you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
84. As you input little effort, there will be a great output of success and advantages coming out for you in the name of Jesus.
85. The Lord who is stronger than all forces shall anoint the path of your feet with ease and make His name great in your life in the name of Jesus. Amen.
86. What others find difficult shall be made easy for you in respect. The blessings God has placed on your life shall in no wise depart from you. Amen.
87. Everything that you’ve been trying to do and has been found difficult for you shall be made easy from this day in the name of Jesus. Amen.
88. You shall rise victoriously above all the hurdles in your life. Nothing shall be strong enough to stop you from making the required progress that you desire in the name of Jesus.
89. The Lord shall fill your mouth with joy unspeakable full of glory. The praise of most shall not depart out of your mouth in the name of Jesus. Amen.
90. Whatever an enemy has decreed over your life that has been causing struggles and hardship in the works of your hands is taken off in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Prayer of Encouragement for a Friend
91. My prayer for you be that the Lord will be close to you to give you encouragement in every phase of your life in the name of Jesus. Amen.
92. Every yoke of stagnation that has hinged around your life is broken down right now in the name of Jesus.
93. Every power speaking negative things into the works of your hands is destroyed in the name of Jesus. You shall be strong and encouraged all the days of your life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
94. Every net that the fowlers have set against you to stop you from entering God’s divine plan shall be broken loose in the name of Jesus.
95. By the reasons of the wonderful works of the Lord in your life, your mouth shall be filled with joy, songs of victory, and triumph in the name of Jesus. Amen.
96. The Lord who has been with you will lead you on the path of glory and joy. He will make you locate good grounds upon which you’ll prosper in the name of Jesus.
97. Anointing that causes someone to break forth into singing and dancing shall come upon you, you shall not sorrow anymore in the name of Jesus. Amen.
98. I lift you into the hands of the living God that He will make His name great in your life. The works of your hands will He bless and make you praise His name to the end of the earth. Amen.
99. From this day, your stories shall change, you shall have a new song of triumph and victories proceeding from your mouth in the name of Jesus. Amen.
100. Every good thing your heart desires shall travel its way down to you this day. You’re blessed and above being cursed in the name of Jesus. Amen.
101. Everyone waiting for your calamity shall have it happen to them swiftly. The blessings of the Lord are all yours in all that you do. All my prayers are answered over you in the name of Jesus.