Working or being in an environment where your opinion matters make it easy for you to contribute your ideas. There is nothing that prevents growth like an environment that keeps everyone in their separate shell. While the opportunity is given to express one’s observations, it’s important to learn how to do it constructively and skillfully.
We are all gifted and inspiring in different ways. With sample positive comments for teacher observations, you can learn the various comments to express your observations to them and help them do better. It is not enough to know you have to say something. What you have to say must be said rightly.
You can be bold to share your observations. Everyone deserves to be heard and so do you. If you are looking for the right words to express yourself, you will find the right ways to express yourself acceptably on this page. Explore! They are all yours!
- Sample Observation Comments for Teachers
- Teaching Observation Feedback Examples
- Teachers Observation Comments Sample
- Sample Classroom Observation Notes
- Positive Comments for Teacher Evaluations
- Examples of Written Feedback To Teachers
- What Are Examples of Positive Feedback for Teachers
- Good Feedback Comments for Teachers from Parents
- Positive Comments For Teachers’ Performance
- Teacher Evaluation Comments From Principals
- Sample Classroom Observation Notes In The New Normal
- Sample Feedback To Teachers After Observation
- Principal Feedback To Teachers Examples
Sample Observation Comments for Teachers
1. Teaching kids is not a minor job. It takes a lot of work to keep them together and to help them focus as they learn. You are doing greatly well, dear teachers. We would strongly desire that you pay a bit more attention to your students.
2. Dear teachers, you are all respected. Thank you for making yourselves available for this noble task of raising our kids. We love and celebrate you all. However, we would appreciate it if you could keep your eyes on our son, James a little more, we perceived that he needs special attention to help him take his studies more seriously.
3. Societies are better because of good teachers. You have made impacts and you have continued to make impacts in the lives of young people. Your efforts are appreciated and we like you to continue your good work. Kindly note that we would appreciate it if you could be more friendly with our son, he functions better in a friendly atmosphere.
4. If not for you teachers how will our children learn speedily? The rate at which they are developing is very great. We commend your effort for every investment you have made in our kids. We would like you to be more explanative in the mathematics subject, our daughter needs to improve on it. Thanks.
5. You are saddled with the task of building the minds that will build nations and make the world a better place. Your impact is indelible and will always be appreciated. To help you achieve this on our son, you may need to change your teaching method. Our son learns more when you are very illustrative. Kindly take note, Sir.
6. Good teachers are not to be taken for granted for any reason. You are good teachers and we do not take any of you for granted. The children in whom you have invested will surely pay back in the nearest future.
7. All of you are great at teaching especially you Mr. Jay. You have proved that over and over again. Thank you for contributing to the growth of these students. It will take the future to reward you.
8. Every teacher is a significant personality in any society. You are not just a regular teacher you are extra special at your job. I hope we can replicate your prototype in every school. To make your job more rewarding, we want to bring to your notice that our daughter needs to be more tutored in health education. We will appreciate you if you work on this.
9. Of all the schools I have taken my children to, yours is the best. You are the best teacher by every standard. I like your school and you will be worthy of my recommendation anytime any day.
10. A good school is known for the quality of teachers it has. This is a good school because the teachers are very good at teaching students properly. Since our daughter joined your school, she has improved tremendously in her diction and spoken English. You are doing a great job over there in your school.
Teaching Observation Feedback Examples
11. This school is one of the best schools in this state. I know it can be the number one school in this state with time. Your teachers are great and your system is truly functioning. We will however like you to incorporate sports into your weekly activities, our son loves sports and he will like to grow in such skills.
12. If we can make some changes, our students will become better and their parents will be happier. There is room for improvement. To help your school improve, you may need to employ drivers that will assist you in picking up your student from home and returning them in like manner. Kindly consider this.
13. We as a school have come this far because of consistency in keeping our standards. We can go further by raising our standard a little higher than what it is now. We want to assure our parents that we will do our best to be at the top of our games, you can be relaxed and count on us,
14. Excellence is good and we have to be excellent in everything we do as a school. We can produce excellent students, always by taking them out for exhibition and competition with other schools within and outside the state. We will implore the school authority and parents to consider this.
15. If the teachers can be more friendly, we will appreciate it. We want a school where we can easily approach our teachers without being afraid. This will go a long way in building self-confidence in the students which will ultimately enable them to represent the school very well.
16. The way some of the teachers teach makes the subjects uninteresting to students. If you can change the styles of teaching, the students might start liking the subjects they did not like. I will suggest that you try to include fun while the teaching is going on. Make your students laugh so that they won’t be tense.
17. I want to say that this school is better than it was. We have moved from where we were to a whole new level. Our vision is to raise giants all over the world. Everything we have introduced into the school activities is aimed at achieving this end.
18. Today is different from other days. We need to find out why the students are more lively and find ways to keep them this lively. The new method that we introduced has enabled the student to assimilate very easily even the most difficult subjects. We will try our best to continue with this pattern.
19. We can help the students to learn faster by encouraging group reading. This style will hasten the rate they comprehend things. But we notice that your child is not cut for this, kindly help us raise him with the mindset of reading groups. This you can do by trying to pair him with his younger ones at home.
20. Preparation is very important. We need to prepare more for the competitions ahead. That is how to win and keep winning. We hereby want to implore our parents to release their kids in case we call for extracurricular activities. Thanks for your usual cooperation.
Teachers Observation Comments Sample
21. As a teacher, I consider it an honor to be a teacher to your bright child. His performance has been very great in mathematics but he needs to improve in his spoken English. I would advise that you ensure the movies he watches are english based, this will help to learn very fast.
22. I have observed that your child does sleep off in the course of the lesson. I have diagnosed him severally to find out what could be the reason for that. I will appreciate it if you could help conduct a test on her so that she can be treated if need be.
23. The rate at which your daughter picked up in his performance this term was great but all of a sudden, I notice a drop in her performance. I am suspecting that she has issues in her mind bothering her. if there is any challenge at home, kindly ensure it is solved.
24. I will admit that your child is very brilliant and sincerely speaking, he will be very great. Just one aspect I would want him to develop on; how to relate with others effectively. For a child to have a healthy future, he needs to learn how to relate with others. You can help us with this at home.
25. If your son continues to stay dedicated to his studies as he started out this term, he will surely be crowned the best student at the end of the session. kindly encourage him to keep it up. You can do this by ensuring he does not spend much time on the screen, this will help him stay focused and assimilate faster.
Sample Classroom Observation Notes
26. Kindly note that the attention span of this child is short. He could hardly concentrate on a lesson for the long term. He needs to improve on that. Help us ensure that he does not have issues bothering as a result of challenges at home.
27. Your child is super brilliant but she easily gets distracted from the class. I don’t know what could be responsible for that. I am working on helping her on this, kindly do your part as well so that we can be her be one of the best in the entire school.
28. I have observed lately that your son is beginning to be absent-minded in class. I suspect there is a matter of distractions at home that should be checked. I would not want him to be affected by the issues at home.
29. I need your son to improve his attitude towards classwork. He doesn’t like to attend to class tasks on time even though he’s very brilliant. Watch him on this.
30. If there is any way you could make your child show up at school as early as possible, please help us. He needs to come to school on time so the can settle down before the class. This will affect his concentration.
Positive Comments for Teacher Evaluations
31. Nothing makes me happy like seeing your child responding to everything to his studies positively. He has really been improving beyond expectation.
32. Having evaluated your daughter for 6 months now, I have seen great improvement in his studies and it’s my desire that you join me to motivate her to keep it up.
33. From my evaluation of your brilliant son, I see great potential in him and I can see that he will do well in the future. Keep nurturing this great child.
34. It’s amazing how your child easily comprehends every topic of each subject. His assimilation rate is so quick and I am highly impressed. Kindly keep him encouraged.
35. Everybody in the school loves to be with your child because he is super jovial. This is a good virtue but don’t forget moderate this.
Examples of Written Feedback To Teachers
36. There is no way we would have turned out this good if not for your good hearts. You all help us become better students.
37. Teachers like you who make learning easy produce the best students. We are better than who we were and we are still getting much better daily.
38. We are proud of you, our teachers. We will continue to obey your instruction and learn under your guidance. We love you all.
39. My school is the best school beyond this environment because of your excellent approach to your work. Thank you, teachers.
40. I love waking up with the thoughts of coming to school on weekdays because of your good teaching skills. I truly appreciate you all.
41. Teachers are important to the development of students. You all are doing well as our teachers. May you keep making us proud of you.
42. Having you as our teachers means the world to us. We wish you all the best in all your pursuits within and outside this school.
43. Thank you for the sacrifices you all make to teach us what we need to know as your students. We love your commitment to seeing us learn.
44. Our lives are getting better as we learn from you, teachers. We know that we can all be great in life as you help us grow into great minds. Thank you our dear teacher.
45. I love my school and I love you, my teachers. Every day I come here, I return home with new knowledge that can change my life for good.
What Are Examples of Positive Feedback for Teachers
46. Having the privilege of raising young minds is enormous. Thank you for managing well the task of raising the future leaders in our school.
46. Every student I speak to says the same thing about your teaching styles. They all love the way you teach them day to day.
47. This is another day to continue the good works of teaching young people academically what they need to become great.
48. Teaching starts with having the heart to help people know and do well in life. You have the hearts and you are committed to your jobs.
49. Life makes a lot of sense when the right teachers are well-positioned to teach in a school. You all are good teachers and you teach well.
50. This is to let you know that you have been a great teacher here in this school. A lot of students have good things to say bout you.
51. Keep doing what you have been doing to make these students intelligent. Your teaching capacity has added great value to this school.
52. The last time we had a parent meeting, they spoke well of you all. That makes me very happy to be here. Well done, teachers.
53. Hearing of your concerns for the students you teach makes me very happy. It shows you are interested in them genuinely.
54. Our school has produced the best students in this state because of your consistent hard work. I congratulate you all for being the best teachers.
Related thought: words of appreciation for kids
Good Feedback Comments for Teachers from Parents
56. To our lovely teacher, I want to appreciate your effort for all that you are doing for my child. I love who my child is becoming. Your capacity as a teacher is felt and appreciated by me and other parents whose children you teach.
57. Keep making us proud parents with the ways you teach our children. We are always glad to participate in any way we can for the development of this school.
58. You are all appreciated for being good teachers. Our children are getting the very best from this school and we are thankful.
59. Every parent wants the best for his/her children. We want the best for our children and you are giving them the best of teachings.
60. Teachers do a lot in helping to shape the lives of students everywhere in the world. Thank you for shaping rightly the lives of our children.
61 My child is more brilliant now than before. You have been doing a great job teaching your students very well. God bless you!
62. Some day, these young students will become leaders in different fields of life. You are making an impact on their lives. Keep doing a good job.
63. As parents, we are excited to have our kids here. This school is the best and we are very excited to know the teachers here are competent.
64. There are many schools around but we choose to bring our kids here. Your teachers are great at their jobs. Thank you for what you all are doing.
65. All our children are always happy to come to school. They return home daily with a desire to share the new things they learned in school daily. Well done with the good job you are doing.
Positive Comments For Teachers’ Performance
Here are sample positive comments for teacher observations and performance:
66. You have done well as a teacher. The students are happy and their parents are equally happy. Your performance is very good
67. Well done with the good job you are doing. Let your good works keep speaking for you. You are one of the best teachers.
68. Since the day you became a teacher in this school, your performance has always improved. You have gotten better over time.
69. Teaching is serious work. You always do your job well and you make sure to attend to other school-related work. You are a good person.
70. Your competence is second to none. Everyone knows that you do your job as a teacher with your heart. You are the best!
71. Keep doing what you have been doing. Your performance as a teacher has improved every time we check the records.
72. In this school, our teachers have great work ethics. Their performances are the best you can find within and outside this environment.
73. I can boldly say that these teachers are doing what they know how to do best. Teaching is what you are all good at.
74. Your performance has been good. We all like the way you discharge your duties. You are very exceptional at your job.
75. Good to know that you don’t joke with your job. You are a unique teacher and you are priceless to every one of us in this school.
Related thought: words to appreciate someone
Teacher Evaluation Comments From Principals
76. I want to take out time to appreciate every one of you, teachers. I could not have come this far without your help. Let’s keep improving our work. Well done, teachers!
77. Teaching is a lot of brain work. You all have been giving your best to the students. I appreciate your continuous efforts to improve the quality of our students.
78. I like the feedback we have been getting from parents. They all have positive things to say about your work as teachers.
79. This is a moment that I love because it gives me the privilege of thanking you for the wonderful performances. Great job guys!
80. We all are teachers and we celebrate ourselves. Though I am the principal, I am also a teacher like every one of you.
81. I would like to let you all know that we have to keep doing our jobs correctly. Every time you stand before those students, make that moment impactful.
82. The better your students get, the more you are recognized for your hard work. We don’t ignore those who are putting in the good work to enrich and empower students.
83. Students are here to learn. Every teacher must be willing and ready to teach. We all must work together for the good of everyone.
84. Growth is not an accident. The student will grow in their academics at the rate you all teach them well. We can always step up the good work.
85. Let us not relent in teaching this student as much as they require from us. Let us keep making this school great and the students intelligent.
Related thought: speech of appreciation for good work
Sample Classroom Observation Notes In The New Normal
86. The classes can be less boring if the school can start using interactive boards. Times have changed and learning has become more fascinating with new technologies.
87. I wish that the teachers can smile more while teaching. Frowning and teaching do not make your points more valid.
88. You are making great efforts for us to learn. However, I wish you can give us more time to ask questions before the end of the classes.
89. I think we should select a class captain that can relate to everyone. Having someone who selects who he/she talks to will limit us as a team.
90. Life is no longer how it use to be. Let us go home and do more research after class. This act will help us prepare for the next class we are going to have.
91. We should learn to make our teachers more comfortable so that they can teach us better in a more conducive atmosphere.
92. If the class is conducive, teaching and learning will be easier. Both the teachers and the students will enjoy their time together.
93. Everyone deserves to be heard. Giving room for students to express themselves is a great way to help them step out of their shells.
94. It is a good thing for teachers to observe the students as they teach. Taking note of students’ behavior and helping them make necessary adjustments will help them improve.
95. I wish the management can give the teachers more time to teach. The addition of a few minutes to each class can help the students learn more.
Sample Feedback To Teachers After Observation
96. We noticed that the students are willing to learn but the teachers are not giving the students their best. Kindly change that narrative.
97. The school system has improved beyond what some teachers are aware of. Check with the management to update yourselves.
98. Please, stop ignoring the complaints of students even if you are not in a good mood. The least you can do is ask for a minute or two before you attend to them if the matter can wait for that long.
99. Go through the notes of your students to be sure their notes are updated. Teaching without knowing if they write what you teach is not speaking well of you as a teacher.
100. You are not just a subject teacher, you are also their morality teacher. Correct them when they are wrong. It’s your basic responsibility as a teacher.
101. When anyone calls your attention to something, attend to it. You are not beyond making mistakes. You are a teacher and you are a human.
102. Make sure your carriage as a teacher does not repel students. The easier they can talk to you, the better you can help them.
103. Teaching is great when the teachers know their job completely. Take time to learn about the ethics of teaching all over again
104. No matter how good you are as a teacher, you can get better. Let’s all strive to get better in our teaching profession.
105. Every attempt to teach well is a welcomed idea. Create a good atmosphere for your students by being a great teacher to them.
Principal Feedback To Teachers Examples
106. I like the way you all pay attention when I am talking. It shows you want to work in line with my directive to ensure the school is bigger and better.
107. Great teachers are always learning to improve on what they know and who they are. You should all be better than who you were today.
108. Well done, my teachers. You all are doing better than before. I know you can take this to the next level. Let us keep doing what is right.
109. Leading you all has not been easy for me. I seriously crave your obedience to rules and regulations for the teachers.
110. We can become a better school if every one of you gives attention to his/her responsibility completely. Give attention to your work here.
111. The better you do your job, the better the students. The better the students, the happier the parents. If the parents are happy, it means we are a great school.
112. Have it in mind that these students will not always be young. Teach them well so that they can be proud of you when they become adults.
113. I see your efforts. None of them will go unrecognized. You should keep working to make this school the best.
114. We are all unique individuals. Our creativity is going to make these students better humans as they grow up. Inspire them!
115. You will not always have all the students you have today in your class as a teacher. At some point, they will graduate and move forward in life. Teach them and help them as much as you can now.