In our day-to-day life, we render help and also receive help from others. Appreciating people for their acts of kindness is proof of maturity, a good understanding of life, and a clear show of courtesy. Everyone who gives you a helping hand should be appreciated for his/her expression of kindness. This makes you need an appreciation short thank you speech to show your gratitude.
No one feels good after giving and the receiver did not express gratitude. We are emotional beings Thankfulness makes us feel good about what we have done to help anyone who needed help. Also, saying thank you to someone who went out of his/her way to do something good for you can create room for better things.
It is a known fact that those who are grateful for little will get bigger miracles and blessings. With an appreciation thank you speech, everyone, around you will receive a heartfelt thank you message from you.
Thank You Speech Examples
Below are appreciation short thank you speech examples!
1. Great friend of mine, you have shown me a kind of kindness that I have never experienced in my life. I owe you so much gratitude. Thank you very much for being kind to me.
2. When I look at you, I see the one who would never let me fail in this journey of life. You are the most valuable person in my life because of how you treat me. Thank you!
3. I thank God every day because you are always there to help me through everything I go through. I appreciate you for allowing yourself to be used by God to help me all the time.
4. My life would not be this good if you have not been my best friend. I care about you much more than I care about any other person in this world. I appreciate you!
5. Accept my genuine gratitude to you for all the wonderful gifts that you have given to me at different times in my life. I love you from the depth of my heart.
6. Looking back to where I am coming from, I see you in every step of my journey. My life is significant now because you are my best relative. Thank you so much.
7. Every time I think of you I can’t forget the sacrifices you have made for me to be who I am today. I bless God for making you part of my life. Thank you for everything you have done for me and my family.
8. Every member of my family cares about you. This is because you have been kind to every one of us from the first day we became close. Thank you!
9. You are always ready to help me no matter how difficult my situation is. There is no way I will trade this friendship for anything in this world. Thank you so much.
10. I have a lot of friends but none of them has done for me what you have done for me. Thank you for continuously making efforts to make my life easy and beautiful.
Thank You Speech For Appreciation
11. I must say that you are the best professional I have ever dealt with. I appreciate you for being unique in the most beautiful way there is.
12. Meeting you has revolutionalize my life all through the years that we have known each other. I know we will always be friends. Thank you for sharing your life with me.
13. My friendship with you is the best relationship I have with anyone on earth today. There is no one like you in my life. This is why I appreciate you so much.
14. Life has been very tough with me lately but your friendship has made burdens easy to bear. I am grateful to you for sticking with me through thick and thin.
15. I never knew that I would have someone that will be my confidant. You are the confidant that I have now that I did not know I needed in my life. Thank you for your warm friendship.
16. The bond we share is second to none after we both had the same issue to deal with. Thankfully we defeated those challenges. Thank you for your presence in my life.
17. In all my years of working in different places, working with you has made me much better in every way. Thank you so much for being a great leader to learn from.
18. Many teachers teach what they are paid for. Some teachers go beyond what they are paid to ensure the students get extra value for their school fees. Thank you for always giving us extra lessons.
19. Thank you for making it easy for me to rise after I fell. Making those efforts for me is the reason I am still standing today. Thank you very much.
20. You are the family member that understands me more than others. That is why I spend more time with you than any other person. I appreciate you for understanding me all the time.
Related topic: how to appreciate someone in words
Thank You Speech For Your Support
21. Without your support, I could not have won the competition. Your support made it possible for me to win the competition very well. Thank you so much.
22. I needed someone to support my dreams right from when I was a child but there was none. You came into my life in my adulthood and supported every dream I shared with you. Thank you for your support.
23. I’m bigger and better now because of your support in everything that I do. You never fail to always support me no matter the dream I share with you. I am very grateful for your support.
24. With you in my life, I don’t lack the support I need to chase my dreams every day of my life. You are always there for me. Thank you for your support and encouragement.
25. You are the greatest leader that I know. I don’t have a leader like you in my life who supports me as much as you do. Thank you so much.
26. There is no me without you. Half of what I am today would not have been possible without you in my life. For all your support, thank you.
27. Nobody achieves great things without the support of at least one person. One is blessed when he/she gets the lifetime support of two or more persons. Thank you for the support I get from you and your wife.
28. I’m able to achieve goals daily because of your great support. I will surely make you proud in the future as you keep supporting me. Thank you!
29. Even the most ‘talent-less’ person can become great with the right support. I never knew I could do anything with my life until you started supporting me. Thank you very much.
30. I’m becoming successful and I have you to thank for it. No one has played the role you are playing in my life. You are like the father I never had. Thank you for your complete support.
Related topic: professional thank you message
Formal Thank You Speech
31. Thank you sir for helping me win the biggest prize at the award ceremony. If not for your support, I would not have won anything at all.
32. Please, accept my appreciation for everything you have done to make me achieve my tiniest dreams. Without you, I would not have achieved them.
33. I’m grateful to you for the success our team has had in the past year. You have contributed greatly to our collective success. Thank you very much.
34. You deserve all the awards you are getting now because you worked very hard to earn them. I appreciate you for being a leader who has led by setting good examples for all to follow.
35. Permit me to say that I have no regret working with you. I have learnt a lot. I have grown so much. You are good at what you do. Thank you for being exceptional.
36. This is the moment I have been waiting for to appreciate you for your good heart towards everyone around you. Your type of humanity is rare. Thank you now and always.
37. You are unique, you are creative, you are blessed and you are a delight to be around. Thank you for always making me cheerful with your sense of humor.
38. With all I go through daily, your warm personality makes me laugh and enjoy every moment with you. I am very thankful that you are my leader and friend.
39. Knowing you have made a great difference in my life. Thank you so much for being a shoulder to lean on at work even though you are my superior.
40. I have never seen anyone who handles issues calmly and perfectly the way you do. You are professional to the core and I respect that about you. I am learning so much from you. Thank you, Sir.
Related topic: appreciation speech for good work
Best Gratitude Speech
41. I could not have graduated without your help. You made sure that I did not drop out of school by paying my school fees. Thank you for helping me to become a graduate.
42. Starting my business was easy because you were there to help me start. You provided the basic things I needed to start the business. Thank you!
43. Every time you helped me to improve my service delivery at work, I get promoted. No one has made me happy in my career than you have. Thank you for all the good you have done for me.
44. Learning how to become a public speaker was very tough. However, you found ways to make me learn and practice effectively. I owe you all my gratitude. Thank you!
45. I can’t think of anyone more deserving of anything good from me than you. You have shown me love beyond my wildest imagination. Thank you for being different from others.
46. I have only good memories of how you played a significant role in the success of my organization. You’re the best employee any employer can ever have.
47. From the first time we had a meeting, I have worked with you on different projects. You always bring ideas to life. Thank you for being super creative.
48. You make our team active and productive. You are the best team player. It feels great when I see you working with others to ensure our success. God bless you very much. I appreciate all you do.
49. You are the one person I can call anytime and you will respond with a warm smile while talking to me. I am so grateful that I have you in my life.
50. Life would be boring without you by my side. I would have been lost if you were not my friend. Thank you, my friend. I love you!
Best Thank You Speeches Of All Time
51. You are incredibly good at your job. This is what everyone around you can attest to. It is a generally known fact. Thank you for inspiring people like me with your incredible power.
52. When I think of you I am reminded that there is at least one good person in this world that I have in my life. You are a good person. I appreciate you a lot.
53. I got this opportunity to do something useful with my life because you did not give up on me. Thank you very much for always encouraging me to be a better person.
54. Life threw all sorts of things to me but none of them could break me because you stood to help me overcome the challenges I faced. I will always be grateful to you.
55. I was not sure of what I wanted to do with my life until I met you. You have helped me to define my purpose and now I am committed to living a purpose-driven life daily. Thank you!
56. Everyone here is grateful to you for what you have done. We are all benefitting from your sacrifices. We appreciate you and we love you with all our hearts.
57. I do not doubt that you have made the world a better place. Thank you for changing my life. Thank you for also changing so many other lives for good.
58. You are truly a gift from God to humanity. I sometimes wonder how you make sure that lives are touched positively every time with your foundation. God bless you for your good works. Thank you very much.
59. Your generosity is overwhelming. I can’t think of anyone as generous as you are in all my existence. You have been a blessing to so many people. Thank you for being very generous.
60. Winning this race would not have been possible without a mentor like you. Thank you for the support and the great encouragement.
Thank You Speech For Friends
61. You all are my good friends. I can not live life without the connections I share with every one of you. Thank you for the friendship we share.
62. God blessed me with you as my friend. There is nothing that can take your place in my life, my friends. Thank you for being my friends.
63. Having you makes my life very easy. My life would have been very difficult without you in my life. This friendship would last forever. I always appreciate you.
64. It took a while for me to understand that we have a bond that will never be destroyed by any force or enemy. Thank you for being my awesome friends.
65. We all became friends some years ago. I bless God for bringing us together and helping us stick together through the years. Thank you for the sacrifices every one of you have made for me.
66. Life is better lived with good friends. Friends who would never hurt each other deserve to be with each other. Thank you for never hurting me.
67. I think you guys are the best people in the entire universe. I’m highly grateful for all the good memories we have accumulated by spending quality time together.
68. Thank you for rushing to see me when I called you to come. I know that I can always count on you anytime and any day. Thank you so much.
69. I want to make a toast to you, my friends for sharing your lives with me. I count it a huge privilege to know you all. Thank you for giving me access to your lives.
70. I could have been lost if not for good friends like you guys. I appreciate what you all have done for me to be well and successful in my business. Thank you!