It is one thing to join an industry, it’s another thing to be considered relevant. To be given a special task to work on a project is an opportunity that must be appreciated. This will show that you do not have an entitlement mentality or take the opportunity for granted.
One of the things that appreciation does is that it gives more room for opportunity and makes your career grow very fast. If you will appreciate every opportunity you’ve got, more of it will keep flowing toward you.
There are different occasions where you need to say thank you for the opportunity. Knowing the right time to say this and saying the right words can help you build an excellent professional relationship with your team.
Whenever I get a rare opportunity to work on a project, I have always learned to say thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on this project. Below are beautiful words to help you express your own appreciation.
1. It is with great pleasure that I write this. Thank you for trusting my abilities and for considering me for the position. I’ll work hard to have a positive impact on your team.
2. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I am sure that my wealth of experience will be a positive addition to your team. I hope we make evident and massive progress with this project.
3. It is an honor to be a part of your team. As an intern, I’m excited to be able to gain from the wealth of experience of every member of this team.
4. Thank you for considering me as the right person to work on this project with you.
5. Working on the same project with you is a great opportunity for me and I am grateful that you picked me.
6. Working on this project with you has been an amazing experience. I have gained so much knowledge that will surely help me in my career. Thank you for inviting me to work on the project with you.
7. It’s been an amazing ride with this team. I am glad to have worked in a healthy and accommodating environment. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope we get to work on more projects together.
8. I am delighted to be working on this project with you. I hope we do amazing work together.
9. This project sounds like an exciting one and I am so elated to be working on it with you. I will make sure to bring my qualities and talents to make the project a successful one.
10. I have heard a lot about your talents and outstanding abilities and it is a great pleasure to be working with you on this project. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
Thank You For The Opportunity To Work Here
11. Your team has been known as one that always brings good results and feedback on every project and I am elated to be invited to this team to work here. Thank you so much.
12. Thank you so much for the privilege to work in this firm. It looks like a very tasking challenge that I’ll like to take on. I look forward to working with you.
13. This project looks like one that has great potential. I am always excited to work on projects that will help me climb up my career ladder so I’d love to work with you on this one. Thank you for considering me for the opportunity to work here.
14. I have always wanted to work on a project with you because of your great qualities. I hope to learn a lot from you in this project. Thank you for the opportunity to work here.
15. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on this project. I have a keen interest in the topic of this project and I am excited to be a part of the team. I hope to contribute positively to the success of this project.
16. I am thrilled to finally be a part of your thing. I have heard amazing things about you and I am excited to meet your team and work with you.
17. Thank you for making me a part of your team. I have always admired you from afar and it is a great honor to work with you.
18. Thank you for adding me to your team. I promise to be helpful and cooperative with the team members.
19. Your mail came to me as a shock. I am so excited to be a part of this million-dollar project. Thank you so much for the opportunity and I promise not to let you down.
20. I really want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on this project with very talented teammates. I look forward to contributing to the best of my abilities.
Related topic: how to appreciate someone in words
Thank You For Considering Me For The Position
You need to send a thank you note or message post-interview, after being rejected, and when you are rejecting an offer.
After an interview, sending a message that states or iterates on your qualities show your enthusiasm and professionalism. Also, after being rejected, it is wise to send a message to the company to thank them for at least giving you a chance. It gives a good impression and may give you the upper hand in the future. It may seem unnecessary but it is best to acknowledge a job offer letter even though you do not want the role. It gives you an open door for the future and higher opportunities.
You can get ideas from the messages below;
21. Although I have not gotten the job, I am grateful that your company gave me a chance to show my abilities. I hope I get to work on your team in the nearest future. Thank you.
22. A platform to showcase my abilities was all I needed. Thank you for giving me that opportunity by inviting me for the interview. I hope to get a positive response from you soon.
23. I’m grateful for the interview. Thank you for making the environment less tense, it really helped my nerves. Your company has a healthy work environment and I hope to be a part of your team soon. Thank you.
24. That was the most interactive and less tense interview I have ever done. Thank you for creating a healthy environment for me to express myself freely. I hope to hear from you soon.
25. Thank you so much for the offer but currently, I am looking for a position higher than the one you offered. I am really grateful for the opportunity though and I’d love to be on your team if any better opportunity comes in the future. Thank you.
26. I didn’t get the job but I appreciate the chance to interview. Your healthy work environment and accommodating staff were the things that stood out for me. I will continue to look out for other opportunities available in your company. I hope we get to work together in the future. Thank you.
27. I would not hide the fact that I am disappointed in this response but I am still super grateful for the consideration. I learned a lot of new things during the process of the interview and I appreciate the opportunity. I hope to work with your company in the future.
28. Thank you for the offer to work as a (the position) in (the company) but I am sorry that I won’t be able to accept the offer at this time because it does not fit into my career plans at this time. I appreciate the offer and I hope we will get to work on other projects in the future.
29. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. I am grateful that you trust my abilities and saw me fit for the job. Unfortunately, I will have to decline because I got and accepted an opportunity with another company. I hope you find the perfect person for the position soon. Thank you.
30. Thank you so much for your consideration. I had a good time at the interview today. I was able to express myself without pressure because of your considerate and friendly staff. A work environment like yours is one I’d love to be in. I hope to get a positive response from you.
Related topic: appreciating your boss in words
Thank You For Giving Me The Opportunity To Work With Your Company
The rate of unemployment in the country is alarming and getting a job offer from a big company is a big deal. When you get that offer letter, you get so excited and there’s the urge to celebrate that you even forget to respond to the mail sent to you. Resist that urge! Send a thank you message to them and then you can celebrate all you want. Sending this mail leaves a lasting first impression of you and set you on the right path to a healthy professional relationship.
31. Thank you for this great opportunity to work with your company. Adding a positive impact by effectively utilizing my skills will be my topmost priority.
32. Thank you for offering me a job at your company. I feel elated to finally work in a company I have admired for so long.
33. Accept my sincere appreciation for the opportunity to work with your company.
34. I have been a big fan of your company’s work. I am so thrilled to get this job offer. Thank you so much.
35. Thank you so much for this job offer for the position of (your position) in your company. I assure you of the best performance.
36. It is a great honor to be among the selected few from the interview. Thank you for trusting my abilities and giving me this opportunity.
37. This is really a dream come true. I have always wanted to work with your company since I started my career. I am grateful for this opportunity.
38. I am finding it hard to express my joy with the right adjectives. I am so thrilled about this opportunity. I am super grateful.
39. This is the biggest opportunity I have had since the start of my career. It is a great privilege to work with your company and I am grateful for the opportunity.
40. I understand how competitive this position is and how difficult it might have been to make a decision. Thank you for trusting my abilities and deciding that I am the right candidate. I will definitely do my best.
Thank You For Giving Me This Opportunity Message
41. I have so much admiration for your team and I am happy to finally be able to work with you. Thank you!
42. This challenge is one that I am excited to take on. Thank you for letting me on your team.
43. It’s been a secret wish to be on your amazing team. I am so excited the time to be a part of it is finally here. Thank you for the opportunity.
44. I still have not gotten over the shock of receiving an invitation to be on your team. I am delighted to work with you.
45. It all feels surreal to me even up to the point where I type this. I guess I’ll snap out of it in our first physical meeting as a team. Thank you for the opportunity.
46. I am grateful for this opportunity and honestly, it is so hard to contain my excitement. Thank you so much.
47. Thank you for selecting me to be a part of your team. It’s a dream come true for me and I hope to make good use of this opportunity.
48. A big thank you for trusting my abilities and giving me this opportunity. I am really grateful.
49. This offer letter came in at the time I needed it the most. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I promise to give in my best skills and not let this company down.
50. A dream come true this is! I am so delighted to work for your company. I hope we have a long-lasting professional relationship with a lot of success stories.
Thanks Letter To Boss For Giving Opportunity
A letter to your boss will be less rigid because you have been in the company for a while and you have definitely developed a cordial professional relationship. In a situation where you get a promotion or you get to be part of a bigger project and you want to show appreciation, a short, concise note to your boss will suffice.
Check out the ones below;
51. Dear boss, I am so grateful that you see potential in me enough to give me this opportunity. You have been my mentor for a long time and I am honored to work on the same team with you. Thank you so much.
52. I am so surprised that I get to be working on the same project with you. I understand the importance of this project and I am so grateful that you gave me this opportunity.
53. Since I joined this company, I have been working so hard and hoping to work on a huge project. I am so delighted that the time is finally here and I’m thankful that you are giving me this chance.
54. Thank you so much, boss. This is a huge opportunity and I am sure that working on this project with you will improve my knowledge. This project is going to be a huge success with our efforts put together.
55. I feel elated to finally be working with you on a project. I am so happy and grateful. Thank you so much, boss.
56. I am surprised and excited to be a part of this important project. Thank you for trusting my abilities, dear boss. I will give you my absolute best on this project.
57. This is the best news I have received lately. I am thankful to everyone that thought I deserved this opportunity and gave me this chance.
58. This is great! I never imagined being on an important project this soon. I will put in my best and make good use of my skills for the success of this project. Thank you, boss.
59. I have been working so hard hoping to get this kind of opportunity. I am glad it is finally here and I am grateful to be given the chance. Thank you, boss.
Thank You Letter To New Boss For Job Opportunity
60. This is a perfect platform to prove my worth and ability and I am definitely going to do that. Thank you for the opportunity, boss.
61. I have effectively gathered a wealth of knowledge about this project and I am delighted that I get to be a part of it. I am grateful to you, boss for giving me the chance. Thank you so much.
62. Dear boss, you have been of great help to me since I got into this company. Your support and advice have always kept me motivated and I am grateful to you for giving me a chance on this project. Thank you so much.
63. Your encouraging words and support have been so helpful. Thank you for counting me worthy of taking part in this project.
64. Your decision to let me work on this project with you shows how much faith you have in me. I am grateful for the opportunity, boss, and I promise not to let you down.
65. Thank you so much for trusting my abilities. I promise to effectively utilize my skills for the success of this project.
66. This opportunity makes me thrilled and I am grateful. I hope to contribute positively and work hard to make this project a successful one.
67. Dear boss, your constant support and mentorship have brought me really far in this company. I anticipate working closely with you. Thank you!
68. Thank you for your kind words always. I really appreciate this great opportunity. I promise not to let you down.
69. Thank you for allowing me to work on this project with your team. I anticipate learning new things from you and adding to my knowledge.
70. I am writing this to express my gratitude for the opportunity to work with you. I feel more confident because this shows you believe in my abilities. I promise to work hard and be open-minded to learning new things from you. Thank you so much.
Writing a thank you letter after getting an opportunity is one of the best ways to leave a good first impression and develop the right professional relationship with your superiors.