40 Grateful Ways on How To Thank Someone For Hiring You
The thrill and excitement that flows down your spine when you get that offer letter mail can be overwhelming in the right way. You have been wanting that position and it is finally here but the question is “how do you show that you are grateful?”. The right way to thank someone for hiring you is by writing a job offer thank-you letter. It is an effective way to communicate your appreciation and also your acceptance of the offer to the company.
Excitement might make your brain go blank for a while and you may not have the right words. In this article, you will find thank-you quotes and amazing ideas that will make your job offer thank-you letter professional and outstanding.
Job offers are not things to be taken for granted. It is a rare opportunity many desire to have but the privilege was not given. Did you just have an opportunity to be hired and you want to know how to thank someone for hiring you? On this page, you will find beautiful words to express yourself.
Thank You For Hiring Me Quotes
Sending a thank you note after you get a job offer is the right and professional thing to do. It gives you a good lasting first impression and it gives you a good start with your new employers because it sends a message of enthusiasm and appreciation. A “thank you for hiring me” note does not need to contain a lot of details. You need to be concise and straightforward as much as possible.
Below are some thank you for hiring me quotes that you can use;
1. I am so excited to be given this opportunity. It is a great honor to be part of your team and I look forward to working with you and giving my best while at it.
2. Thank you for trusting my abilities and choosing to hire me for this position. I hope we do a great job together.
3. Your letter literally made my day! Thank you for the opportunity and I look forward to working with you.
4. This job offer is a dream come true. I appreciate your trust in my abilities and I am definitely going to do my best.
5. I write this with so much joy and excitement. This really means a lot to me and I am grateful. I hope to gain more experience from working with you.
6. It is with great excitement that I appreciate your job offer. I am excited to be part of your team. I will do my best to bring productivity to your team.
7. The opportunity given to me to work with you is exciting for me. I’m eager to learn new things from members of your team and certainly, this is going to be a long-lasting work relationship.
8. It is with great pleasure that I accept this offer to work in (your position) on your team. Thank you for trusting me and I promise not to disappoint.
9. Your mail about the job offer gave me so much excitement. Thank you for giving me a chance and I look forward to gaining more experience from your company.
10. I am sending this mail to acknowledge your offer letter. I am eager to start working in a great company like yours that gives the staff opportunity for improvement and experience.
11. Truly, dreams do come true. This has been my dream for the longest time and finally, this offer letter is in my mail. I am so excited to finally work with you. Thank you for hiring me.
12. I have heard so many positive things about this company and I am excited that I finally get to be a part of it. Thank you so much.
13. Thank you for first considering me for your interview and finally giving me the job. I promise not to disappoint you.
14. Words cannot do justice to the explanation of the exciting feeling that I feel. Thank you so much!
15. This news was worth the wait. I am thankful to the company for allowing me to work with them. Thank you!
16. Thank you so much! I hope that we achieve great things together.
17. I do not regret pursuing this role. I am glad to start work with you. I am bringing my outstanding skills to assist my teammates to make this company grow.
18. Saying thank you is not enough honestly. I am elated to work as (your position) in your company. I am grateful.
19. Thank you for the opportunity. I am eagerly anticipating contributing amazing ideas for the growth of the company.
20. I am ecstatic about starting this role in your company. I give you my word to be a hardworking and consistent employee. Thank you!
Thank You Letter After Getting Hired
After getting your offer letter from a company, it is wise to send a thank you letter if you decide to accept the job. A thank you letter after getting hired helps you to communicate your acceptance of the job offer and also states your working terms. It sets you on the right path as it creates a good first impression. However, if you choose to decline the offer, it is also advisable to send a letter to politely decline.
When writing a thank you letter after getting hired, you need to be formal, brief, and precise. You are also to include your contact information e.g., email address and phone number.
Below are some thank you letters;
11. (Company Name)
Dear Hiring Manager,
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work as (your position) in (Company’s name). I’m grateful for your trust in my abilities and I am thrilled to be a part of your team.
I look forward to starting on (your resumption date) and I can’t wait to learn a lot from everyone at (Company’s name).
Again, I’d like to say how much I appreciate this opportunity.
12. Dear Hiring manager,
I received your mail with so much excitement and I am so grateful that you chose to trust my abilities. I promise not to let you down.
I will be around at the company on (your resumption date) to resume my position as a (your position). I look forward to meeting everyone on the team. Thank you once again.
13. Dear (Name),
I am about to burst with excitement as I write this. To have my dream job in a great company is the best news I have received in a while. Thank you for believing in me. I appreciate your trust in my abilities and I promise to give in my best.
Please, I’d like to know if there will be anything required of me on my first day at work. Thank you.
14. Dear Hiring Manager,
It is a great honor to be offered this position. I have admired your company’s ethics and development for a while and it is great to finally get a chance to work as a(your position) in your company. I’d make sure to complete every form and little detail before the start date.
I look forward to contributing my experience and skills to the team and also being open to gaining more experience.
15. Dear Hiring Manager,
Thank you for giving me the offer for the (Your position) position at your company, (Company’s name). I feel so excited to finally be a part of the progress of a great company. I look forward to starting on (start date) with a starting salary of (your salary). I am confident of bringing my wealth of experience to support the company’s growth.
I am grateful for this opportunity. Thank you so much.
16. Dear Hiring Manager,
This is an opportunity of a lifetime, the one that I have been waiting for, and I can’t contain my excitement. I am grateful for the job offer for the position of a (your position) in XYZ company.
I promise to make a positive impact in your company and put in my absolute best.
I appreciate your offer once again.
Related topic: words to appreciate someone
Thank You For Hiring Me messages
In this section, the message will guide you on how to thank someone for hiring you. It is important to note that a specific note is always the best.
17. It’s a great honor to work with you and your team and I am excited to contribute my experience to your team. Thank you so much for the opportunity.
18. Thank you for giving me the chance to contribute my quota to your project. I am excited to learn from your wealth of experience and I hope our professional relationship lasts long.
19. This is a new phase in my career, one that will create a significant impact. I’m grateful to entering this new phase and gaining experience in your company. Thank you for the opportunity.
20. I’m grateful for the opportunity to work as (your position) in your reputable company. This is a good start for my career and I promise to make it a worthwhile experience.
21. I am delighted to get a job offer from your company. Looking forward to working tirelessly on your team.
22. I have been thinking of the perfect words to express my appreciation. I am so excited and grateful for the opportunity to work for (Company’s name).
23. This is a step in the right direction for me. Your interest in my qualities makes me excited and I can’t wait to join your team.
24. Thank you so much for the opportunity you have given me. I anticipate working in a conducive environment and building toward a great future.
25. I really appreciate the opportunity to work as (your position) in your company. I am excited to work on your team and contribute positively to the growth of the company. Thank you so much.
26. I am writing this to express my gratitude for the job offer for (your position) in (company’s name). I am delighted to contribute to the great work that you do.
27. I am happy to be selected for the position of a (your position). I promise to give my undiminishing hard work and commitment.
28. To finally get the job that I have always dreamed of is fulfilling for me and the salary feels good too. Thank you for the opportunity.
29. Good day! I received your job offer letter and I am excited to work as (your position). I am glad that you trust me and I promise not to disappoint.
30. Thank you for offering me the job. I’m excited to take on this new challenge and move to the next phase of my career with lots of experience. I am really grateful.
Related topic: words to appreciate your boss
Short Thank You Email For Job Offer
31. It is an honor to be able to contribute my qualities and skills to your company. Thank you, I appreciate you for this job. Working with you will be a great pleasure!
32. Thank you for this golden offer, it was highly desired and greatly cherished. I hope to learn, grow and build a better future for my career. This is surely fertile soil for me!
33. I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with this great company. This is a great step in my career development. Thank you for this precious offer given to me, I will make you proud in no time.
34. This is a perfect avenue for my growth. Please accept my heartfelt appreciation for this great offer presented. I will do well to make the most of this privilege and ensure your vision becomes a reality.
35. This opportunity is a step in the right direction and I am so grateful for it. I hope to cooperate with my team members and gain more knowledge in the process. Thank you for the offer, it is highly cherished and appreciated!
36. Thank you so much for this offer, I assure you that it is not taken for granted. I will do my best to ensure I contribute to this firm positively.
37. Becoming a part of your company is an exciting phase for me. I promise to bring in the best of my skills to assist the growth of this company. Thank you, I love your offer.
38. My happiness and excitement are above the roof as I write this. I am so thrilled to get this job offer from your industry. I promise to do my best. Thank you.
39. Thank you for trusting my abilities. I am so excited. I will work hard and gain more knowledge that will facilitate the growth of this company. This offer is a golden one and I will do my best to make you feel appreciated.
40. Working with a reputable company like yours is a great start for my career. I appreciate this offer and I promise to do my best until your industry becomes the number in town. Thank you!