When apologizing, finding the right things to say is sometimes more easily said than done. Owning up to a mistake, learning how to apologize, and getting over a mistake are essential skills in your career development because everyone makes mistakes at work.
Mistakes are a part of life. It can be done even by the most educated or the best employees. An employee can even lose his job for a mistake, which may be made knowingly or unknowingly. If you realize you made a mistake, you should humbly say, I apologize for the mistake and the inconvenience.
Apologizing is considered to be a courageous act hence not easy at all; in fact, it is considered an art and intelligence as well. To say sorry and apologize for the mistakes is not at all easy because of various reasons such as pride, behavior, poor service, delay in delivery, etc.
Recognizing one’s mistake and asking for an apology from your employer is more important than pride or any other reason that might want to prevent you from saying sorry. This you can do by writing an apology message or letter.
The need of writing a message of apology is to rectify the broken relationships and trust between two people. This could be anybody such as friends, employees, bosses, clients, customers, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends,e.t.c
I Apologize For The Mistake I Made Message
1. Please accept my heartfelt apology for my behavior yesterday. I hope you understand that sometimes I tend to act like that because of so much pressure and stress in our work. I’m sorry for my actions!
2. I’m so sorry that I stopped responding to your calls and messages. That was very very uncalled for. I promised to make the required adjustment. I wish you the best for the future.
3. I’m so sorry that I hurt you with the way I misbehaved yesterday. I’m sending you this apology message in a card to let you know that I love everything about you and I will never mean to hurt you.
4. I know that saying sorry is not enough to make you feel better. My words were hurtful and I want you to know I feel so bad about it right now. Will you forgive me? I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry.
5. My very heart is bowing in shame for what I said to you, I’m sorry for hurting you. I hope you’ll find a place in your heart to forgive me.
6. My heart is heavy and my eyes are teary. Everything that transpired last week was never intended. It’s so unfortunate that such a thing has happened through me. I’m sincerely sorry about the pain caused.
7. Hello from the outside, I am here trying to say that I have tried to tell you I am sorry for breaking your heart. This will be avoided next time!
8. I hope you see my apology comes from the heart. And I hope you know I value our friendship more than it may have seemed when we argued. I’m sorry for hurting you with my actions. Consider it impossible for such to happen again.
9. I never meant to upset you because you are valuable to me. Losing you will make ruin in my life. I ask for forgiveness for making you feel the opposite. I love you.
10. You deserve some better treatment than I have offered you. Please excuse my immature handling of this situation. I thought it would be easier to do it this way, but it’s just inhuman.
We Sincerely Apologize for the Inconvenience Caused
11. You are such a great person and an even better coworker. You have always lent us a helping hand whenever we needed it. We feel ashamed for what we said to you in the meeting yesterday. Please accept our apology and forgive us.
12. We want to let you know that we see how what we did was wrong now that we’ve had time to reflect on it.
13. We never meant for things to spiral so out of control. We have made a huge mistake by hurting you. Please find it in your heart to forgive us.
14. Our lousy attitude has created an ugly stain on our relationship. We pray that time and forgiveness can wash it away. We’re sorry for being so bad to you.
15. We’re sorry for being awful and unfriendly to you. You don’t deserve such treatment. Kindly find a space in your heart to forgive us.
16. We honestly don’t know why, we made you cry. We hope you’ll forgive and forget everything that we have done wrongly. What can we say after we say we’re sorry?
17. We never meant to cause you any sorrow. We never meant to cause you any pain. This just happened accidentally. We have determined to correct ourselves and never allow this to happen again.
18. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you have encountered because of a deficiency in our customer service. This was a result of a network error.
19. We got a report from our agents and we want to let you know that we are fully aware of the situation. We apologize for the trouble this may have caused you.
20. We’re deeply remorseful for every pain we have inflicted on you due to the fluctuations in service. We’re sorry for the inconvenience and any form of loss incurred.
Related thought: apology message to your lover
I Apologize For Any Inconvenience This May Have Caused
21. Thank you for your understanding and I will ensure that it never happens again. Nevertheless, I thank you for your understanding.
22. Thank you for reaching out and lodging your complaint properly, everything has been noted. I apologize for the mistake and the inconvenience.
23. Thank you for your patience with me, you have shown yourself to be of strong character, and thank you for showing maturity.
24. I want to offer our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this deficiency may have caused you. You can count on me that you will be compensated for this.
25. I apologize for the inconvenience and would like to offer you a discount on your future order. Kindly bear with me.
26. I’m truly sorry for any inconvenience you have encountered because of my inability to deliver as promised.
27. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I apologize for the hitches this might have caused you.
28. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have your future business. Let me know if I can assist you with anything else.
29. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the pain we have caused you. We will make up for this!
30. I realize this is disappointing is a much better alternative to “sorry for the inconvenience
Thank You and Sorry for the Inconvenience Caused
31. Sorry that I stopped responding to your calls and messages. That was very unkind of me. I wish you the very best for your life.
32. I appreciate your assistance and look forward to your continuing to work on our account. We are extremely sorry for the trouble caused during the process. Thank you.
33. You deserve someone better. Please excuse my immature handling of this situation. I thought it would be easier to do it this way, but it’s just inhuman. Thank you for understanding
34. Sorry for not being able to talk about how I feel. Next time I’ll talk to you openly. Please accept my apology.
35. Many thanks for giving me this opportunity even though I may not have used it very well. I truly appreciate you and I will never take this for granted.
36. I am grateful for your help, Thank you for taking the trouble to help me, I greatly appreciate your help.
37. Thanks very much for the assistance you provide my business. I sincerely appreciate it and Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.
38. Thank you for all the help you have given me with my job search, and sorry for the inconvenience so far.
39. Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. I very much appreciate the time you spent discussing career options with me and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
40. Thank you for taking time from your schedule to talk to me and sorry for the inconvenience, Apology for not seeing the email.
41. Thank you so much for the help and sorry for the inconvenience, Please let me know if I can return the favor. I realize that this was not the service that you expected, and I apologize for any trouble that we may have caused.
42. My apologies, I forgot to attach the document to the mail, Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
43. My apologies for the delay in sending the document, please accept my sincere apologies for the delay.
44. Confused about my last message? We would like to apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
45. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused for sending the email late, We are extremely sorry for the trouble caused.
Apologies For Any Inconvenience Caused Email
46. Dear Sir,
We’re sorry that the [Service] didn’t turn out as expected. We take full responsibility for the [Issue] and the inconvenience it may have caused you. To make this up to you we will [Provide a solution]. Hopefully, this will address your problem. Thanks for your understanding
47. Dear Sir,
I want to formally apologize for the errors committed in my documentation last week.
It is nothing but my lack of knowledge that caused the problem with the file. I know it can also lead you to trouble, Boss. I’m extremely sorry and I will salvage the situation soon.
48. Dear Sir.
I apologize for the problems you have experienced returning your product. However, our terms and conditions are clear we will not pay return postage for your items. I can assure you that we will process your refund as soon as we receive the item back.
Thanks for understanding!
49. Dear Sir.
I want to apologize to you for my last email. I understand that my message upset you, and this wasn’t my intention. I now appreciate the error that I made, it is just to enlighten me more. I can assure you that I will never make the same mistake again.
50. Dear Madam,
Firstly, I am sorry for such misbehavior in the last mail sent. Please accept my apologies, these will not be repeated.
Secondly, I apologized for overlooking your email and couldn’t attend the meeting, I would like to express my sincere apology.