101 Romantic Messages to Say I Am Sorry For Hurting You My Love
As it is a known fact that no relationship is perfect, and there will certainly be ups and downs. Moments will come when you’ll hurt and upset your loved one, intentionally and unintentionally, and you just have to make it up to him/her because you don’t want to lose the relationship.
How do you say you’re sorry for hurting your love? It could be a sweet text, mail, a cool card, or even a thoughtful gift alongside a sweet note. Oh, this can be very romantic, and seriously, your lover cannot resist such.
No human is perfect, but it takes intentionality to do the love thing right. When you hurt your partner, as insignificant as it might seem to you, apologize to them and remember why you’re together in the first place. You must always allow why you are together to suppress why you should separate.
Are you looking for magical words to convince your other half that you’re sorry for hurting him/her? Well, you’re in the right space, because below are beautiful words to say ‘I am sorry for hurting you my love’.
- Emotional Sorry Message For Boyfriend
- Apology Message For My Boyfriend
- How To Apologize To Your Boyfriend Over Text
- How To Say Sorry To Your Boyfriend
- Romantic Way To Say Sorry To Your Boyfriend
- Funny Sorry Messages For Boyfriend
- Sorry Text For Boyfriend
- Apology Message To My Love For Hurting Her
- Apology Text For Him
- Sorry Quotes For Wife
Emotional Sorry Message For Boyfriend
When two hearts are truly in love, and a fallout happens, it takes the efforts of the party at fault to make it all rosy again.
It’s part of the girl’s power to know the soft spots of their boyfriends, so go for it girl! Let him know you’re truly sorry and fix things as soon as possible. Wondering how to go about it? Below are the I am sorry for hurting you my love messages that’ll show your boyfriend how sorry you are for hurting his feelings.
1. Baby, I know that I get angry easily, but my love for you is genuine. Will you please forgive me and let go of my offense? Give me another chance!
2. You know that you’re my favorite person right? And I can’t stand you being upset with me any longer, I need you, Fave. Please forgive me.
3. My face gets swollen when I cry too much babe, I want to apologize from the deepest part of my heart and I hope you’ll make me pretty again.
4. You, my love, deserve the absolute best, and what I did and gave is the absolute opposite. I’m genuinely sorry and I hope you forgive me. I love you.
5. My heart shatters into a million and one pieces when you do not talk to me. Please my knight in shining armor, would you accept my pleadings, and show me your kindness again so my heart can be whole again?
6. I would never take the sweet love we share for granted babe, I’m really sorry our love had to go through this phase. Please forgive me.
7. I miss your smile and our happy moments together, I know I was wrong and I apologize, baby, can you pull me closer now, please?
8. Sweetheart, remember we promised not to allow anything to get in the way of our love? I’m terribly sorry, please forgive me, and let’s put this behind us.
9. Having a boyfriend like you has to be the biggest blessing ever. I’m sorry I cause you headaches sometimes, I promise to be better, babe, and I’m sorry for my wrongdoings.
10. I can no longer find tears in my eyes to prove to you how sorry I am. I’m sorry baby, please forgive me.
Apology Message For My Boyfriend
You have offended or hurt your boyfriend and you know it. Your conscience begins to eat you up and you know you just have to make it right.
When you love a person, you don’t want to stay upset at them for a long time and you don’t want them to stay angry with you for long either. What do you do when your boyfriend is not pleased with you? Below are amazing tips on ‘Apology message for my boyfriend’
11. I know what I did was terrible my love, please forgive me for behaving so poorly.
12. I miss being in your arms. Please accept my apology and make it happen again.
13. I’m sorry I hurt you, and I know you’re upset with me. But please forgive me, let me make it up to you.
14. Please don’t let this little argument ruin the beautiful love that we share. I’m sorry, please forgive me.
15. Please forgive me for doing wrong. What’s a Cinderella without her prince charming? I miss you.
16. I cherish our love so much, and I miss your hugs and warm embrace. I’m sorry baby.
17. We had a fight that could’ve been overlooked. I’m sorry I caused you much trouble.
18. I know I did wrong, and I want to make amends. Please forgive me.
19. I’m really sorry I vent out all my anger on you. It wasn’t your fault. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.
20. I feel so empty without you. Please fill this void, my Love. I’m so sorry.
Relevant topic: Perfect confirmation from God for His will in marriage
How To Apologize To Your Boyfriend Over Text
Are you afraid to apologize to your boyfriend in person? Do you feel like the gravity of what you did is on the high side? But he’s still your boyfriend, so what do you do?
Apologize to him through texts. A thoughtful and sincere text can help convey to your boyfriend how sorry you are. You now know that you have to send an apology using text, but how do you go about it?
Below are amazing tips on how to apologize to your boyfriend over text.
21. Apologies from deep down your heart: Let him know it wasn’t intentional to hurt. Every relationship is different, you should know the choice of words to use.
22. Acknowledge that it was your fault: Accept that it’s your fault and let him know that you’re truly sorry and will make amends.
23. Don’t play the blame game: Do not make the mistake of saying ‘you hurt me’ or ‘you were at fault too’ while apologizing, it’ll only make matters worse.
24. Express your regrets: Let him know that you feel bad for hurting him. Let him know you wish you hadn’t hurt him.
25. Make amends: Ask him if there’s something you can do to fix what happened. Let him know you’re ready to make amends.
26. Assure him that you won’t hurt him again: Repeatedly assure your boyfriend that you won’t do such again. Sometimes, it may be difficult for a person to forgive due to the fear of getting hurt again.
27. Seek forgiveness: Ask him to forgive you, and to let go of all the hurt he’s feeling.
28. Keep it brief: You don’t have to bore your boyfriend with a very long epistle of what went wrong. Just keep it brief.
29. Pay attention to your choice of words: Be careful with the kind of words you use while apologizing, so you don’t end up upsetting him even more.
30. Forgive yourself too: Don’t be too hard on yourself. No human is perfect, so take it easy.
How To Say Sorry To Your Boyfriend
How to say sorry to your boyfriend varies, depending on your personality. Whatever way you choose to apologize should feel authentic and should be in the way you usually communicate.
A good apology should acknowledge your wrongdoings and should be able to tell that your boyfriend has every right to be angry at you. You might not be able to take back what you said, but you should be able to promise to do better in the future.
All these might seem undoable, but below are examples of how to say sorry to your boyfriend:
31. Hi baby. I really feel terrible about our fight. I hurt you, and I’m truly sorry for that, I promise to do better going forward.
32. I should never have said that. Now I know it was too much to say. I’m so sorry that I hurt you. Please find a place in your heart to forgive me
33. You’re such an amazing partner, and I’m sorry I let you down like this. Please forgive me.
34. I really messed up, I know. I’m sorry I caused you so much pain. Take the time you need to process your feelings, but please do not take so long. I’ll be waiting. Love you.
35. You’re so precious to me, and I’m so sorry I made you feel otherwise, please forgive me.
36. I know what I said was wrong, and how it made you feel was even more wrong, but I promise to be more careful onwards. Please forgive me.
37. I’m genuinely sorry for how things went down yesterday. I took it too far. I promise I’m going to do better. I’ll make it up to you.
38. I want to let you know that you mean so much to me, and I’m so sorry that I let that happen to us. I’ll do whatever it takes to never do that again.
39. I’m so sorry for what happened today. I should’ve listened, but I just lost my temper. I promise to do better.
40. I feel horrible for what happened yesterday, I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
Romantic Way To Say Sorry To Your Boyfriend
Your boyfriend is your lover and the closest one to your heart. Now that you’ve erred and are looking for ways to make amends, apologizing in a romantic way might just give you an edge.
And the sweetest thing is that you don’t have to look further if you’re wondering how to go about it. Below are amazing messages on a romantic way to say sorry to your boyfriend.
41. There’s nothing worse than fighting with the one you truly love. I’m sorry I kept the fight going. Please forgive me.
42. Waking up this morning without a goodnight text from you made me realize how much I love and miss you. I’m truly sorry for my actions. Let’s make up, please.
43. I love you so much babe, and the last thing I’d ever want is to hurt you. I’m sorry. Please forgive me.
44. I’m really sorry about what happened, I didn’t mean to yell at you, it was purely out of concern. I’m sorry.
45. I’m really sorry that I took my anger out on you. Please forgive me.
46. I know I was wrong, but it wasn’t my intention to put our relationship in jeopardy, I do not know what I’d do without you. Please forgive me.
47. You’re the one my heart chose. I’m not sure what I did wrong, but I know you’re upset with me. Whatever it is, I’m really sorry. Please talk to me, I love and miss you so much.
48. I’m sorry I doubted you, I wasn’t in the right frame of mind, and now that I think about it calmly, I’m really sorry baby. Please forgive me.
49. I’m sorry baby. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Please, lovingly reply!
50. Now I know that it was not so nice of me to act that way. Please forgive me, babe, I’m truly sorry.
Funny Sorry Messages For Boyfriend
Apology messages can also be sent in a funny manner. Funny sorry messages for the boyfriend are the amusing messages a girlfriend sends to her boyfriend to tell him sorry. If you want to lessen the tension, funny messages can help do the trick.
Below are messages written in a funny tone to apologize to your boyfriend.
51. Baby, are you still angry at me? I didn’t mean to laugh at you in front of your friends, I’m sorry.
52. You know I can’t live without you. If do you not want to see my cute face again, please forgive me.
53. I know you’re angry at me, but you know you’re the only one I love, please forgive me.
54. If my favorite person doesn’t talk to me, who will I talk to? Please, baby!
55. I didn’t mean to upset you. You know how much of a crybaby I am. Please come back to me.
56. You know I did not do well, yet you love me still, will you please forgive this spoilt little girl? I love you.
57. I know my boyfriend is kind and has a big heart, so will he please forgive me?
58. When I have a baby boy like you, I know I’m allowed to make mistakes. I’m so sorry babe. I love you.
59. I don’t even know if I’m right or wrong, I just know I don’t want us to fight.
60. My baby, my love, my king, my heart. Please forgive me. I’m sorry.
Sorry Text For Boyfriend
Ever heard that the word ‘sorry’ has a huge impact? Well, now you know. It instantly mends things.
A lot of people will rather walk away than say sorry, but it’s always better to say sorry to your partner than dissolve a relationship over an issue that can be resolved. Below are sorry texts for my boyfriend:
61. I’m really sorry, Darling. It hurts me to know that I’ve hurt you unintentionally, I’m sorry.
62. I’m very sorry and I really regret my actions, please forgive me and take my calls.
63. I had no intention to hurt you, but I did, please forgive me.
64. I’m sorry my love, I take responsibility for all my actions. Please give me a chance to fix this.
65. My love for you is stronger than my ego, I can’t let this break us apart. I’m really sorry.
66. I love you and only you do I Love. Please forgive me.
67. I’ll do anything to have you back. I’m sorry.
68. The distance is hurting me, babe, please forgive me. It won’t happen again.
69. I know you’re angry at me, but please talk to me, I miss you.
70. Our relationship is much stronger than this tide babe, please forgive me.
Apology Message To My Love For Hurting Her
Now that you’ve realized that you hurt your girlfriend, you have to find a way to appease her. I know she’s precious to you and you won’t want to lose her.
The following are apology messages to your love for hurting her:
71. I never meant to upset you because you mean the whole world to me. I’m sorry, I promise to become the sweetest person for you on earth.
72. Baby I hate seeing you cry, I know it’s my fault. Please give us a chance to fix this.
73. I’m sorry I didn’t consider your happiness, now I realize, that your happiness is my happiness too.
74. I’m truly sorry for the things I did that disappointed you. You’re the best girlfriend anyone could ask for and I don’t want to lose you. Please forgive me.
75. I promise to be the man you deserve, Darling. I’m really sorry for all the hurt that I have caused you.
76. I regret saying bad things to you. It makes me feel terrible. I humbly ask for your forgiveness.
77. I feel so lonely my love. I miss your voice, I miss our cuddles too. Please forgive me.
78. I’m ready to do everything and anything to take away all the pain I’ve caused you. I’m sorry.
79. My heart feels so empty without you here. Please come back and let’s fix this.
80. I’m sorry for being so dumb to have caused this issue in our relationship. I hope that you forgive me.
Apology Text For Him
Apologies can help ease the emotions and resentment your lover might feel when you say or do something that offends them.
If you can’t think of exactly what to write right now, let the following messages on apology text for him help you.
81. We’ve spent a lot of time making beautiful memories, and the last thing I want is us wasting time over petty stuff.
82. I wish I could take back all that I said. I’m sorry I let my emotions get the best of me.
83. You matter a lot to me babe, and I’m so sorry I unknowingly took you for granted.
84. I promise to work towards trusting you more. I didn’t mean to be so insecure about it. Please forgive me.
85. I promise to never let you down again. Please accept my sincere apology.
86. I’m so sorry for having hurt you, babe. I hope that you give me another chance.
87. My words were inconsiderate and disrespectful, I know. I sincerely apologize for my behavior.
88. I’m sorry for my actions baby. I hope we can reconcile and get back on track.
89. I’m sorry for letting my ego affect our relationship. I promise it won’t happen again.
90. I love you so much baby, and I want to fix this more than anything else.
Sorry Quotes For Wife
Sorry is a magic word that can set several things on track. If it happens that you miss a date, or come home late, a sweet I’m sorry quotes or message will do the trick.
In this article, we have written down a list of sorry quotes for your wife to seek forgiveness from her.
91. Darling, you’ll always be my biggest priority whatever the case might be. Will you please forgive me?
92. I’m sorry for hurting you so deeply my sweet wife. Please forgive me.
93. I promise to do better in the future if you give me a chance. I’m sincerely sorry.
94. I know I really let you down, and I’m feeling so empty at the moment. Can you fill my void with your forgiveness, my Love?
95. I promise to give you twice the happiness for the pain I’ve caused you. Please forgive me.
96. My dearest wife, please give me a chance to make amends.
97. I can’t stand being apart from you for a minute longer. Please forgive me.
98. I’m so ashamed that I made you cry. I feel so terrible. Let me make it up to you baby, I’m sorry.
99. Give me another chance to show you how much I truly love you. I’m sorry.
100. I’ve missed your sweet smile that gladdens my heart. I’m sorry my Angel.
101. You are the most important being in my life, I cannot let go of you. I cherish you, I’m sorry if I made you feel otherwise.
Remember that it’s never too late to apologize for your mistakes, but also remember that the earlier, the better. Don’t leave what you can do now for later.
Never let misunderstandings and arguments that can be solved make you distant from your loved ones. Take responsibility for your actions and makeup with your partner. Truly, to err is human, but when this happens, choose the right words and apologize to the love of your life.