The law of appreciation and recognition is an indispensable law for every organization that desires to experience radical growth. In a true sense, appreciate makes anything appreciate and grow in an upward direction. If people around you be it your staff or boss do an excellent job, after getting paid for their effort, it is still very important to say thank you.
If you keep engaging the spirit of gratitude in your organization, you will enlist your organization among the ones that will be great eventually. Wherever there is gratitude, greatness always abounds. Appreciation can’t get too much, you can show appreciation as much as you can to your fellow staff or boss.
To help you know how to say thank you for being recognized at work or even your home, I have appreciation and recognition quotes and messages on this page to give you a beautiful way to say thank you to the deserving people around you.
- Thank You For The Recognition Message
- Thank You For Recognizing My Hard Work
- Recognition Thank You Message
- Appreciation and Recognition Quotes
- Thank You So Much For The Recognition
- Thank You Note To the Manager For Recognition
- Thank You Note After Recognition
- How to Say Thanks When Someone Appreciates Your Work
Thank You For The Recognition Message
1. I am grateful for your recognition and for expressing your appreciation for my effort and achievement of making the highest sales for this month. I promise to keep working hard to ensure that the standard is not lowered. Thank you so much, Sir.
2. It’s so surprising to be picked as the employee of the month, thank you for appreciating and recognizing every of my ‘underground efforts’. I feel so excited and also humbled.
3. Thanks for this beautiful award of recognition, I will surely treat it like a title belt, and do all I can to defend it with my continued hard work and dedication. I feel so honored, and I do not take this for granted.
4. It was truly a pleasure for me to handle this role in the organization, however, I am so excited that my efforts were recognized and appreciated. I am grateful, sir.
5. These words of appreciation and recognition went a long way with me, I am grateful that the company appreciates my effort and recognizes it. I promise to keep getting better.
6. This recognition means a lot to me. It is a wonderful feeling to be recognized by one’s boss for an achievement. I am grateful sir.
7. It’s such an honor to receive this wonderful compliment from a boss. Thank you for recognizing and appreciating my positive impact on the organization. I am grateful, boss.
Thank You For Recognizing My Hard Work
8. It was such an exciting feeling to have achieved this feat in my career, it was much more exciting when I realise that you recognized my effort and appreciate it. It’s such an honor, and I am grateful.
9. Your words of appreciation inspired me to work harder, thank you for appreciating the efforts I put into meeting the deadline for this project. I am grateful, Sir for not allowing my efforts to be in vain.
10. I never knew you were observing all my efforts in accomplishing the task before me, thank you so much for taking note of my efforts and recognizing them, it is a great encouragement for me.
11. It is easy to overlook an employee’s effort and not recognize their input. Thank you for deliberately paying attention to us and recognizing our hard work. I am grateful for this recognition.
12. Thank you so much for recognizing this anniversary in my life and celebrating with me, it shows how caring and sincerely concerned the management is about her employees’ welfare. I feel so excited.
Related topic: how to appreciate someone in word
Recognition Thank You Message
Below are how to say thank you for being recognized at work!
13. Thank you for this acknowledgment, it is really encouraging. Achieving the title of “employee of the month”, is indeed not an easy task. I am grateful the effort is well appreciated.
14. I was overwhelmed to hear your words of appreciation and acknowledgment of my hard work at the staff meeting today. My heart was filled with so much joy, knowing that none of my input has ever gone unnoticed. I’m encouraged to do much more, Sir.
15. I felt so flattered to have reached that level of recognition with the management. I will continue to keep working hard and deliver my best for the organization.
16. I felt so glad I could be recognized as an asset to this team. Thank you for recognizing and appreciating my unique skills and talents. I am thankful.
17. I want to say to you for recognizing my achievement so far in the organization, it gladdens my heart and makes me realize I can do even better. Thank you so much for encouraging me.
18. Your recognition made me feel so much like a valued member of the team today. Thank you for showing that you believe in me. I promise not to disappoint you.
19. Thank you for recognizing my unique skill, and giving me a role where those skills will be maximized is a great recognition I do not take for granted. I appreciate your effort in helping me maximize my skills and bringing out the best in me.
Appreciation and Recognition Quotes
20. I am grateful for the feedback got from you today, Sir. I enjoyed every moment of the review, and I also appreciate your constructive feedback. It will all help to make me a better employee.
21. Thank you for your frequent appreciation of our unique inputs on this project. Your recognition of our efforts on this project as a team is so motivating.
22. I appreciate that you take my ideas and suggestions seriously, it makes me feel valued and appreciated. It makes those years of gaining those experiences and insights even worthwhile.
23. Your words of encouragement mean so much to me, It has motivated me to be the best I could ever be. I appreciate those encouraging words, keep them coming, Sir.
24. Having to read your perspective about me has really shaped me and kept me motivated. What a great honor it is to serve under you. I appreciate your recognition of me.
25. It has been very lovely working with you for about 3 years now. I have really grown and advanced in my career because you made the environment very enabling for me. Thank you for your input so far.
Thank You So Much For The Recognition
26. I am so glad this project was a success, really enjoyed being part of it. Thank you so much for recognizing my effort. I am grateful.
27. I am grateful for the accolades I received from you today. The feeling was indescribable. Thank you for your sincerity.
28. I was glad that you were impressed with my performance over the past few days, Sir. I’ve been working really hard on improving myself, thank you so much for recognizing and appreciating my effort.
29. Thank you so much for recognizing everything I’m doing to give my best to the company. It’s rare to have a boss who pays attention to such details. I am so grateful, Sir.
30. Your words encourage me and give me hope. I know I can be the best I want to be, and all my input will be duly rewarded. Thank you so much for the recognition, Sir.
Related topic: words to praise your boss
Thank You Note To the Manager For Recognition
31. You are such a great manager, I appreciate you for recognizing and appreciating me today, Sir. I will continue to make you proud.
32. I feel so blessed to be working with someone like you. Thank you for being sincere enough to acknowledge my effort in making the company better. I am thankful, Sir.
33. I appreciate your effort in encouraging every one of us in all aspects. Thank you for this recognition, it means the world to me.
34. It is not easy to pay detailed attention to each employee’s work to know the level of each member. Thank you for being so exceptional, and hardworking enough to do so. I am grateful for this recognition.
35. You’ve always been a source of inspiration to me. I admire your exceptional managerial skill, which you’ve just displayed once again, thank you for this recognition, Sir.
Thank You Note After Recognition
36. I am grateful for this recognition I got today, here am I saying a big thank, you, Sir.
37. I believe everybody is unique in their own way. Thank you for recognizing and appreciating my uniqueness. That was so kind of you.
38. I feel so excited to know that I am in a team where I am well-valued. Thank you for seeing the little effort I constantly put into ensuring the smooth running of the business. I am thankful, Sir.
39. It was an overwhelming moment today when I received those words of recognition. I felt so energized and optimistic throughout the day. Thank you so much for the recognition.
40. Mentioning my name today, and stating all the amazing things I’ve achieved in the organization makes me feel fulfilled and also thankful. Thank you for recognizing my input in the organization so far. I am proud to be a member of your team.
41. Thank you so much for this recognition, but I will like to say this feat is not possible without my wonderful team, and I will like to appreciate them too.
42. I am glad we were able to finally complete this project. Thank you for the encouragement all through the process, it kept us going and brought us this far.
43. Thank you for the accolades, they are highly appreciated. It can only get better.
44. I am so happy to work with this great team, it really helped me a lot. Thank you for your appreciation all along.
45. It’s such an honor to be recognized and celebrated today. Thank you for encouraging me to become the best, I am grateful.
How to Say Thanks When Someone Appreciates Your Work
46. It has been so beautiful working with you all the while, if I have to choose another organization again, I will choose this one. Thank you for always appreciating me.
47. It is always my pleasure to have you recognize my efforts and contribution to this great industry. I’m motivated to do.
48. I want to appreciate the privilege of serving with you. Thank you for the great benefits this organization has added to me.
49. I will never take it for granted for appreciating everything I do in this organization. You have made it very possible to work with you, thank you for always reaching out to appreciate me.
50. It has been an awesome experience being identified with this industry. What a beautiful and lovely thing it has been working with you.
51. I appreciate your motivational words which have helped me to be the best I can be. Thank you for being a reliable personality.
52. Sometimes, I feel very tired but whenever I remember how you recognized and appreciate my work, I’m motivated to do more. Thank you for always encouraging me.
53. It is lovely to know that you are appreciated by your boss. Boss, I want to say thank you for appreciating my contribution so far.
54. I would not know I could do more until you told me so. Your appreciation is the injection I receive every week to deliver my best.
55. For motivating me every day of the week, I want to say thank you. I do not take you for granted. Thank you for inspiring me.
56. You have inspired me to be where I am today. Your constant awards and words of admiration have been an effective tool to keep me on. I deeply appreciate you, dear Boss
Related topic: appreciation speech for good work