Organizations often come up with a small send-forth or dinner party to say goodbye to a worker who has worked in the company for many years and now retiring. This is a time when the retiree is appreciated for his input in the overall organizational development during his active period at work.
In such gatherings, the retiree may be allowed to give speeches sharing their experiences in the company, they can also use it as an opportunity to show their appreciation to everyone who has helped them and contributed to their success. To help you give a sound speech, here you have a retirement speech by retiree.
So as a retiree who is giving a speech, there are some basic things you need to pay attention to before presenting a speech. The first thing is to have an idea of what you want to communicate, write down all your ideas as it will help you to comprehend what you want to say. Lastly, rehearse your speech very well at home as this build your confidence and help you deliver a versatile and excellent speech.
Below are examples of “Retirement speech for Retiree”.
Heartfelt Retirement Speech
Below is a retirement speech by retiree
1. Today serves as my last working day in this reputable organization. I’m grateful to God for taking me this far. It’s been 15 years of God’s faithfulness. I want to thank everyone who has contributed to my success in one way or the other, I have been blessed with the best working environment co-workers, and boss that helped me bring out the best in me. I’m forever grateful to you all. Thanks for being part of my career journey, I wish you all Goodluck.
2. Hello everyone, as you are aware of my retirement today, I’m so grateful for the gift of life and the gift of men. I have learned many things, met many people, and have also had a lot of experiences during these past years that I can’t forget. I’m so thankful to everyone who has been part of my adventure, you guys are the best colleagues anyone could ever have.
3. Good day everyone, my name Is(your name), and today marks the end of my 25 years of service in this company. I’m thankful to the almighty God for giving me the privilege to witness today. These past years have been full of different highs and lows but I’m grateful for the amazing people around me, my boss, and my colleagues, you guys made everything easy for me. I wish the company and everyone present here the best of luck in your future endeavors. Thank you.
4. Hello everyone, as you all know that I’m leaving my work position in (name of the company) today. I want to express my profound gratitude to the alpha and omega, the one who knows the end from the beginning for giving me the great privilege to witness today, and I also want to appreciate every one of you for your unwavering support, cooperation, and the love you have shown me.
5. I’m so happy to be present before you all to give my retirement speech. It has been God who had been by my side and I’m so grateful for His mercies over the years. I want to sincerely appreciate my boss for being a kind and loyal boss. Although I only worked with him for a couple of years, he has been a great inspiration to me. Thank you, Sir
6. Fifteen years ago, I started working in this company, I am grateful to God for bringing me here and for helping me achieve my goals. This company is great and I’m happy I contributed my part to the growth of this company even if it’s not enough. I appreciate my colleague and my boss for giving me a hunting ground, challenges, and friendship. I didn’t take it for granted. My lines are open for calls and messages. Thank you.
7. As you all know that it’s my retirement today and I’m grateful for the grace of God for my life. It has not been easy but God has helped me. I also want to thank my colleague and my boss for providing a fun-filled, chumminess, and life-transforming environment for me. I will miss seeing you every day and I will miss the mental challenges you provided.
8. Today is the best day of my life, the day I have always looked forward to seeing. I’m so happy it is finally here, gratitude to the highest for the privilege. It’s been God all the way, and I want to say a very big thank you to every member of this organization for their support and cooperation. You guys are not just my colleague but also loving and reliable friends, no amount of words can convey my gratefulness for you.
9. I’m so excited to give this speech. First and foremost, I want to thank God for my life and career. I also want to express my heartfelt gratitude to my boss and my colleague in the company. Thank you all for your love and support and for making each day a learning experience for me. Thanks for believing in my potential, it means so much to me. I will never forget your kindness. I hope you all have a great time, Longlife (name of the company).
10. Good afternoon everyone, my heart is filled with joy and gratitude today. Today is the day I have been waiting for all my life, and I am so glad it’s here. I thank God almighty for giving me the grace to stand before you all to give my retirement speech today. I appreciate my family and friends for always staying by me, and also my boss for being my inspiration, my guiding light, and a great leader. I didn’t forget my Co workers too, thanks for always challenging and helping me to do better.
Retiree Speech By Retiree Teacher
11. Good day everyone, I’m so emotional today, it’s my last working day in this great school. The thought of leaving the school is so difficult and unbelievable, but it’s really happening and here I am giving my last day speech. I started working in the school 14 years ago and it has been the best years of my career. I’m grateful to my students, the headteacher, and my fellow teachers, you are all amazing. Thanks for the beautiful memories, I will never forget you. I wish you all success. Goodbye.
12. I want to say a very big thank you to all my students for their cooperation. Anytime I read the banality of students in their response form and they talk about how much they love and understand my teaching, pride, and happiness fill my heart, school authority never ceases to reward my good works. I’m grateful to you all and I will miss you so much, bye for now.
13. Today is my last day in this school and as I stand here today. I express exuberance and feel glad to have chosen a teaching profession. I’m glad I have been able to assist my student in many ways and I have also made a difference in their lives. It’s so sad that I’m leaving the school but I promise to always stay connected. May God be with you all.
14. My dear students, with a heavy heart, I’m announcing my retirement to you. I want you to know that I love you guys so much. It’s been a pleasure tutoring you. You guys have been so encouraging. Although these years have been full of difficulties and challenges, the good messages I receive from you have kept me going forward. I wish you all the best in life and I hope to see you at the top.
15. As I retire today, I want to sincerely appreciate every member of these schools, the principal, the teachers, and the students. I want to specially thank the principal for being a substantial part of my career journey. It’s been a pleasure working with you. Thanks for everything you have done and thanks for organizing this beautiful send-off party for me, I will never forget this act of kindness. I hope the school moves forward.
16. Hello everyone, as you all know today marks the end of my service in (name of the school), I want to say a very big thank you to you all for making my stay here enjoyable and productive. It’s been awesome with you all. I will miss you all. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
17. I’m happy to take a break from my years of labor but I’m sad I’m going to miss these beautiful faces. I’m saying farewell with teary eyes and I hope you will achieve your goals and you will make me proud in your acceptable abidance. Good luck.
18. As you are aware, today is my retirement day, I joined this school ten years ago and It has been wonderful. I want to thank the students for their hard work and dedication, and also my fellow teachers for their support. The principal has been the best leader I have ever worked for and I appreciate his kindness. I’m certainly going to miss all of you. I hope the line falls in place for you all. Good luck.
19. Today is a very important day for me as I’m retiring after serving 15 years in this school. I’m grateful to God for strength, wisdom, and guidance. I want to thank the principal for being a great mentor and my instructor, and the students for their support. I cherish every moment. I will miss you so much. Goodbye.
20. As I’m retiring today, I bid you all goodbye with tears and joy. You have become my family and I can’t imagine not seeing your face every day again. Thank you for making my life brighter, you are amazing. I wish you a good life.
Related topic: things to say on your friend’s retirement date
Inspirational Retirement Speeches
21. I’m so agitated about the new opportunity that is coming my way, as I move to the new phase of my life because retirement is a new beginning and not the end. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to my successful journey.
22. I want to sincerely appreciate you all for your constant support and abetment, I will forever cherish the moment we have made together. Thanks for being part of my journey. I will never forget you.
23. In closing, I want to say a very big thank you for being a source of my inspiration, I enjoyed my stay here and I will never forget you. I will miss you so much. I hope our paths cross again. Good luck.
24. Today I stand before you all with mixed emotions, dispiritedness, excitement, and a bit of dread, after spending 15 years with you and finally. I’m saying goodbye. Thanks for making my work enjoyable, you are the best.
25. As I look back on time in this fabulous workplace, it’s been an amazing moment with you all, and I can’t believe I’m leaving already. You will forever be in my heart. Till we meet again, I wish you good luck in your future endeavors.
Related topic: appreciation words on retirement
Famous Retirement Speech
26. I want to say a very big thank you to you all for celebrating my retirement with me. It’s a special day of my life and I’m so happy you are part of it.
27. After a career filled with ups and down, I’m so happy that I’m finally retiring, and I want to thank you all for being part of this beautiful moment of my life.
28. Over the years, I have worked in several fields and the experience has been extremely ameliorating, the challenges and gainsay I confronted have contributed greatly to my professional and personal growth.
29. Words will fail to express my appreciation to everyone who has assisted me in my career journey. Firstly, my boss for believing in me and having trust in my potential, and my Co workers for supporting me, I wouldn’t have achieved this without your encouragement and love. Thank you all. God bless you.
30. Although I’m entering a new phase of my life, I will forever remember all the time we spent together. I feel so rested by the knowledge and skill I have acquired and I’m agitated about what the future holds. Thanks to everyone.
Retirement Speech Example
31. Good day everyone, my name is(your name), and today marks the end of my work days in this amazing company. I have been in this company for 25 years and I’m grateful for everything I have achieved, thank you all for celebrating with me.
32. I’m forever indebted to my boss and my Co-worker for the familiarization, hunting ground, and flawlessness they promoted. It’s been a pleasure working with you all, and thanks for all you do.
33. I want to take this moment to appreciate every member of my team, the effort you put into delivering quality service is commendable, and I will miss working with you. I wish you the best life has to offer.
34. As I retire today, I want to sincerely appreciate my assistance. You have been a very wonderful person and a diligent worker, and I can’t wait to see the awesome things you do to help this organization achieve its goals, I wish you all the best in your career.
35. I’m glad I’m retiring today but I will miss all these great people I have been privileged to work with and learn from over these few years. I hope we meet at the top. Good luck.
36. Dear Boss, I want to let you know that, I am so lucky to work with you and it’s been an honor to be your employee. I’m grateful for allowing me to discover myself, and thanks for making me experience a satisfactory career. I will never forget you.
37. I’m so excited about my retirement. It’s an honor being a part of a great company, 10years of service weren’t wasted as it was filled with opportunity and expedition. I will miss the naturalness of work and charitableness of such intelligent Co-workers, thank you and Goodluck.
38. Good day everyone, as you all know that today marks the end of my 12 years of service at (name of the company), I’m grateful for this retirement and for this beautiful dinner organized for me and I sincerely appreciate you all for coming.
39. It’s been 25 years of my working as a chef in this restaurant and I have learned priceless lessons about preparing different delicacies of food to a fastidious touchstone during my time here. It’s been such a wonderful experience and I can’t believe I’m finally leaving the job, thanks to everyone who has ever been there for me.
40. I want to say a very big thank you for being a source of inspiration for me, and for making my work days so interesting and fulfilling. You will forever be in my heart. I will miss you so much. I hope our paths cross again. I wish you the best of luck.
Related topic: emotional retirement messages
Self Retirement Speech
41. I’m so excited about my retirement today, and I’m so grateful to my mentor and my colleague. I will never forget everything I have learned from you, and I will miss working with you. Good luck and thank you.
42. As I move to the next phase of my life, I want to thank the almighty God for helping me throughout the twenty-five years of my work life and for blessing me with amazing bosses and colleagues. Despite the ups and downs, they always stand by me and are always willing to help, we have shared many memories that I will forever cherish. I wish you all the best in your career.
43. I want to sincerely appreciate my employer and Co-workers for their love, cooperation, friendship, and support over the past few years. It’s been awesome spending fifteen years with you all and I enjoyed working with you, thanks for making this workplace fun. I wish you all the best and I wish the company success.
44. Good afternoon everyone, it’s unbelievable that I’m finally leaving this fantastic company after twenty-eight years of service. I want to take the time to appreciate all of you for your friendship and cooperation. It’s been an honor working with a bunch of endowed, industrious, and devoted individuals. I’m proud of our achievement and I will miss your beautiful and handsome faces. I hope to see you all again. Best wishes.
45. As you all know that today I’m bidding farewell to this organization. I want to use this medium to appreciate my colleague for their constant support, assistance, and commendation, it’s a pleasure walking alongside you. Your companionship and endorsement are what kept me going and I will treasure every time we spent together. You can always reach out to me. I wish you success in your future undertakings.
Short Retirement Speech
46. My sincere appreciation to the beautiful people I have worked with during my seventeen years of service in this company, you guys have become an exceptional part of my life and my career, and I will never forget the memories and the friendship we shared. I will miss working with you all.
47. I’m greatly pleased to bid farewell to you all, sixteen years of knowing and working with you have been incredible and the experience gained hasn’t left my life the same and I’m glad our paths crossed. I hope to see you all at the top. Good luck.
48. I’m so excited to kick off the next phase of my life. I would like to say a very big thank you to everyone for bestowing the ability and bravery to be the best I can be upon myself. Twenty-five years of my service here have been full of ups and downs and beautiful moments. Thanks, everyone. Good luck.
49. Today as I am leaving this company, I want to sincerely appreciate you all for creating a wonderful work environment in this company. You can always reach out to me if you have any questions. I wish you success in your endeavors.
50. As I retire today, I want to express my deepest gratitude to my boss for the privilege I have had in this company to become better and greater in my business life and to be a member of this group. I will always remember the accumulated knowledge I had during my service here. Good luck.
Free Retirement Speech
51. Thank you all for attending my retirement party, today is the best day of my life and I’m so happy to celebrate it with wonderful friends and family. It’s been ten years of my work here and I’m grateful to the company for supporting me in my darkest hour. Longlife (name of the company), goodbye everyone.
52. I’m presenting this speech with a heavy heart. I want to use this opportunity to celebrate my boss and my colleagues for their unconditional love, assistance, and constant support during my work time here. It’s been fun working with you. Goodbye and Goodluck.
53. It saddens my heart to bid farewell to the beautiful family I have known for the past twenty years. I’m very grateful for everything you all have done to support me. It’s been a great time working with you and I will miss you badly. I wish you all success in your future endeavors. Bye for now.
54. Over the years, I have gained so much experience, acquired various skills, and learned so much from you all. I hope it helps me as I proceed in my life adventure. Thanks for being incredible co-workers and astonishing friends, I will never forget you.
55. Hello everyone, my name is (your name), and today is my last day at (name of this company), it’s been thirty years of hard work and commitment and I’m so glad I’m finally retiring today. My profound appreciation to you all for making my work time here memorable, I will miss working with you. I hope to stay in touch. Bye.