Humans are no machines that cannot break down. Once in a while, the body demands rest which it communicates as sickness. Many fall sick because they cheat nature and never give their bodies rest. This could be your colleagues at work, bosses, or clients. It is therefore important to learn how to say get well soon professionally to such people.
One of the things that makes people respond faster to treatment is when you show them care and love. Knowing that you are loved by people and that a friend cares about you is enough to resuscitate them and get them running on their feet.
You may not have cash to give to a sick friend, colleague, boss, or client but you can always send a professional get well soon message to him/her. Below is the professional way to say get well soon.
How Do You Say Get Well Soon Professionally
Below is how to say get well soon professionally!
1. Good day, sir/ma. I am aware you have been feeling sick for a while now. I believe you will get better soon. Please, don’t lose hope in God, your body will respond speedily.
2. Hello, I miss hearing from you. Your space is missed at work and we hope you return soon. I know you are a bit down at the moment. You will certainly get better very soon.
3. Hi, this is your colleague at work. I heard you have been sick for over a month. I am praying for you to get better soon. Take care of yourself as I expect you to respond faster to treatment.
4. How are you feeling today? I am checking up on you and also reminding you that you are the best at what you do. Get well soon, we strongly miss your space!
5. Dear, it has been a while since I heard from you. Please keep your faith alive. What you are going through is only for a short time. You will feel better soon.
6. Hello, have I told you that you are the best business partner I have? Yes, you are the best at what you do. I wish you the best. Get well and recover very fast!
7. Sir/ma, I have been praying for you to get well soon and I believe you are getting better. You will soon be completely back on your feet again. You still have many years to live on the earth.
8. It’s a beautiful day to be optimistic about life. Things are going to get better than they are now. You will get much better very soon. I miss you greatly and I’m standing for you in prayer to recover very fast.
9. I know life has thrown so much at you. Recently your health has been an issue for you. I want you to have faith in God that you will be completely healed soon.
10. It is good to connect with you again. I always like to keep in touch. I believe you are holding on. You will get better soon. I believe! I hope to hear the news of your recovery very soon.
Related topic: Prayer for the healing of a family member
Professional Get Well Soon Message To Boss
11. Boss, I wish you get well sooner than you thought would be possible. You are a good boss to me and all the other workers. We can’t wait to have you back on your duty. We wish you a quick recovery.
12. I’m grateful for all you have helped me to achieve. It aches my heart knowing that you are not feeling well. I wish you speedy healing. Be strong, Sir.
13. You are the best Boss I have ever worked with. The least I can do for you right now is to pray that you get well very soon so that you can continue working.
14. My Boss, I was told this morning that you are not feeling quite well. I guess this is your body reacting to stress. You are going to feel better soon. I wish you the best, Boss!
15. Good day, Boss. It has come to our notice about your body’s reaction to stress. You truly need to take some rest. We are all praying for you to be back to work soon. We miss you and we love you very much. Get well soon, Boss.
16. It was heartbreaking hearing that you have been at the hospital for days now. We will make sure that everything goes well at work. Get well soon, Sir!
17. Sir/ma, I am saddened to hear that you won’t be coming to work today because of health issues. I believe you will get better soon and resume work feeling very vibrant.
18. Hello, Boss. I am doing all I can to make sure that everything is going well as usual at the office. I can’t wait for you to return. I’m praying that your body responds to treatment on time.
19. Hi Sir/ma, I have you in my daily prayers. I’m putting all my faith in God. I believe He will heal you soon. All will be well shortly. Ensure you take proper rest.
20. I pray that you will recover quickly so that you can get back to all you have left behind. Your health is very important to the entire organization. I believe you will get well soon.
Related topic: miraculous prayer for the sick
Professional Get Well Soon Message
21. It has been a long while since I heard from you. I have been a bit worried. I just found out from one of our colleagues that you are not feeling well. Get well soon and be back on your feet!
22. I have missed your professional approach to things at work so much. I hope you return to work soon as you get well. Your impact is greatly felt.
23. You have been a great person in my career journey. Without you, I would not have made it this far. I wish you quick healing in your health. Be strong, nothing can break you down.
24. Today looks very unusual because you are not here with me at work. I miss you and I want you back. I pray you get well soon.
25. It’s painful to be held back from doing what you love to do because of sickness. However, don’t give up. You will be back here sooner than you can imagine.
26. Not having you around is not a good feeling. I know you need to attend to your health at this critical time. Get well, my great business partner.
27. Hi, I wish you the best treatment as you spend some time at the hospital with your family by your side. You will surely get well soon miraculously.
28. Your health is a top priority and I like how you quickly gave attention to it when you noticed the changes. I appreciate you for taking your health very seriously. Get well soon, sir!
29. It is so obvious that you are not at the office today. We can’t wait to have you back soon. You should spend a little time resting. Get well and recover fast!
30. You have worked very hard to build this career that you now have. I think your body needs the resting you are having now. You will be feeling better soon.
Professional Get Well Soon Message To Client
31. To my great client, greetings. I heard that you are ill and I can’t imagine you in that state. You have been an amazing client of my company. Thank you for your patronage. You have been super amazing. I wish you get well soon.
32. I always enjoy doing business with you because of the loyalty you have displayed over the years. I want you to know that I am expecting you to get back on your feet soon. You will get well soon.
33. I know you are going through a lot now. No matter what you are dealing with, you will get well soon. The health issue won’t destroy your life. You are in my prayers always.
34. Having a great client like you makes business awesome in many ways. Thank you for informing me about your current health challenge. Accept the little token I sent to you. You will get better soon.
35. Dear client, I was informed by one of my team members that you are not feeling well which is why we have not seen you. You have my support and prayers. The hand of God is upon you to get you back on your feet!
36. Sir/ma, thank you for being our best client. Your health issue is also our concern. Kindly keep us updated as events unfold. We wish you a quick recovery.
37. Our client, we need you to recover very fast. We appreciate you for being our loyal client. We can’t wait for you to be back from the hospital. All the best!
38. Dear client, your partnership with us in the last five years has been very amazing. Your health is important to us as much as it is important to you. We wish you a fast recovery.
39. Hello, it’s good to hear from you today. Sad to know you are not feeling well. However, I trust God that you will get well and stronger very quickly.
40. Hi, we want to believe that you are already getting better in your health. We wish you the best as we expect you back on your feet, full of life and vigor.
Professional Get Well Soon Message To Employee
41. My loyal and amazing employee, how are you doing today? I want to believe your doctor is attending to you properly. I miss you at the office. Get well on time and get running on your feet!
42. Your presence here is big because your absence is highly felt by everyone. I wish you a great recovery as you take out time to attend to your health. Accept the token we sent to you.
43. Hi, it is obvious why you have been out of work for a while now, this has shown how relevant you are. You have my prayers with you all the time. Get well on time, great guy!
44. Hello, so sorry I have not checked up on you lately. How are you doing this morning? I wish you well. May you get better soon so that you can continue your life. Don’t be afraid, you have yet many years to live.
45. Though we need you back at the office your health is our top priority at this point. You have all our support as you go through this season of your life. Get well soon, we miss you.
46. You are not irreplaceable and that makes you very unique. I believe you will soon be back to work again. Keep taking good care of yourself as you receive treatment.
47. I do not doubt that you will be fine at the end of the day. You are only going through a season that will soon end. You will be healthy soon.
48. Many people are working but none is working like you. You are very unique at discharging your responsibilities and this is always appreciated. I wish you a good recovery
49. Hello, the sickness you are dealing with is not going to be a permanent situation. Don’t lose hope because it will soon be over. The Lord is on your side.
50. Take out time to reflect on life and work as you recover from your illness. We have a lot to do when you get back to the office. I will be glad to receive you back at work.
Get Well Soon Message Professional
51. I learned from a junior colleague that you were not feeling well before you left the office the last time you were here. Get well soon as you take some time off work.
52. You have been a dedicated professional in your career path. You deserve to be celebrated for your service to humanity. I pray you get well in no tie, great woman.
53. You deserve to spend time resting after the surgery. I wish you total recovery as you spend more time with your family and friends. We have extended your leave, you can take some rest.
54. Having you in my space at work makes a world of difference. I can’t wait for you to be back here. Till then, keep getting better in your health.
55. From the depth of my heart, I wish you the best in your health. I pray you get better sooner than you expect, in Jesus’ name. Take proper rest and get stronger.
56. May God help you to overcome the health crisis you are in. You can scale through this and be perfect if you keep your hope alive.
57. Avoid being afraid, things will turn out well for you. You have a big career and you will be back to it before long. Your recovery is certain!
58. You are incredibly good at your job. Everyone loves you because of your professionalism. I believe they all miss you now that you are away. We are all praying that your body gets back to its normal function!
59. It has been a few weeks since you stepped aside to take care of your health. I know you will be fine soon. Don’t lose hope, you will get better. Your leave has been extended by one month. Ensure you rest well.
60. My colleague, I didn’t feel so well about seeing you lay on the sick bed but it’s obvious that your body requires this to be alright. You are always going to be the best colleague anyone can have anywhere in the world. I wish you the best!