No matter how sweet a workplace is, a day will come when we have to say goodbye. Most times, it is difficult to say goodbye especially when the workplace has now become like a home. Friends and colleagues will find it difficult to let go. You might desire to stay longer at your workplace but if your time of service has elapsed, you have to say bye.
Nothing makes life great like having friends and colleagues whose hearts are connected with yours. These kinds of people make your life amazing. With this retirement farewell message from retiree, you will effectively say goodbye to such special people in your life.
As much as colleagues from the place of work would send several heartfelt messages and wishes, so should the person retiring also send his/her farewell message. If you are retiring and you need heartfelt retirement messages to communicate your feelings, you have beautiful ones on this page.
Retirement Farewell Message from Retiree Sample
1. Working in this organization is a big achievement in my life. Thank you for making my stay an enjoyable one. As a start my retirement journey today, I will surely miss you all.
2. Although I’m retiring from this organization today, I want to let you know that I will forever remember you all for all your impacts on my success in this organization. You made my working here an easy ride. Thank you all, and God bless you.
3. As I leave for my retirement today, I’m leaving with a beautiful memory of this company and the wonderful workers I had the privilege of working with. Thank you all for being awesome. I love you all.
4. I will greatly miss you all, you all played an important role in making my career turn out successful. I wish you all success even as you also work towards a beautiful retirement.
5. As much as I’ve dreamt about this retirement, it feels so hard for me to say goodbye to this company of wonderful colleagues and friends. I will greatly miss all those interesting moments we shared. Thank you for making my work here enjoyable. I love you all.
Retirement Speech by Retiree
6. Dear colleagues, it is painful that my time of departure has now come. I now see this office as a home, and you, and my colleagues as families. Saying goodbye seems like the hardest thing for me to do now. Please stay in touch, and feel free to reach out to me if you need any professional guidance from me. I will greatly miss you all.
7. Though retiring from my work, I’m definitely not retiring from the friendship we’ve built. You are forever cherished, and you will remain in my heart. I miss you all.
8. As I sign out of this organization, I will like to say a big thank you to all of you here. Thank you all for your support and inspiration. I love you all.
9. Even if I retire from this company today, I will always see this place as my second home. I am blessed with kind-hearted and intelligent colleagues, and I can’t trade you for anything. I will forever cherish the bond we’ve shared, please keep in touch with me. I love you all.
10. I have had such a time with you guys and I have developed a family bond with you already. Thank you for making my time of service a sweet one. I love and miss you all.
Related topic: heartwarming retirement message
Farewell Message To Retiring Colleague
11. So you are finally going on your longest coffee break, though it’s sad to see you go, we rejoice with you. We hope you enjoy peace and happiness as you retire today. We will miss you.
12. As you start your retirement journey today, may your days be brighter and your life exciting. Have an awesome retirement season!
13. As you leave today, know that you will be greatly missed by this organization. Please take care of yourself and enjoy your new life.
14. You are such an amazing employee, seeing you retiring today is a mix of joy and sadness. We will miss you so much, and we wish you all the best in your life. Enjoy your retirement season.
15. You are such a hard-working, dedicated, and committed worker. As you are retiring today, we wish you all the best and pray that you live long to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
16. Love, peace, and comfort are all we wish you as you are retiring today. We will all miss your smile and the positive energy you always bring to work. We wish you a beautiful life after work. Enjoy your retirement season.
17. You are a source of encouragement to all of us in this organization. Not having you around again will be very difficult for us to cope with. Thank you for all you did while you were working with us. We will miss you. Happy retirement.
18. Your way of life and work ethic is a source of inspiration to every one of us, you are such an amazing employee. As it’s time to wrap up your work here, there is nothing we can do about it. We wish you all the best in all your endeavors and we hope you enjoy a peaceful retirement. We love you deeply.
19. You are a valuable and indispensable asset to this organization, your input to the growth of this organization can not be overemphasized. Thank you for all you did. We wish you joy, comfort, and peace in your new phase of life. Happy retirement.
20. It will really be so hard to find a replacement for a wonderful employee like you. It’s so hard to see you go. Thank you for your selfless commitment to your work. We will greatly miss you.
Farewell Message For Someone Retiring
21. I can’t imagine this office without you. You made the workplace so interesting and great to stay in. As today marks your retirement day, may you step into a new phase of great blessing.
22. We can’t summarize all the great things you’ve done over the past years you’ve worked in this organization. You have contributed a great deal to this organization. We are sad to see you go but nevertheless, we wish you all the best.
23. You have been a faithful, hardworking, and committed employee, even though we are sad to see you go, we know you must retire. We wish you all the best in your next phase of life.
24. The organization has become stronger due to your commitment to this organization. We all appreciate your input, and we wish you a happy retirement.
25. Enjoy all the fun, and relaxation that comes with retirement. You deserve the best retirement has to offer. We will miss working with you here.
26. It has been a pleasure having to work with you, but we have no option but to bid you goodbye at this point in life.
27. May the new phase of life open a great door to you, you shall not have to struggle. Keep thriving in the next phase.
28. I’m not so happy that you are going but I have let you go because the next phase of life is already beckoning to you. Goodbye!
Related topic: last working day message
Farewell Message From Retiree
29. As I retire today, I want to register my appreciation. Just like a great team, you encouraged me, assisted me, and gave me the support I needed. Thank you for all you did. I appreciate you all.
30. Thank you for making the workplace a home away from home. As I retire today, I know will miss you all.
31. As I’m going home to my family, it’s so sad that I’m also leaving a family behind here at work. Thank you for being my family and friend. I appreciate you all.
32. A big thank you to all of you. I will always remember my time here. It was worthwhile and I wish I could stay longer. I miss you all.
33. Working with you guys is such a great gift I will forever cherish. Thank you for your encouragement and support. I love you all.
Retiree Farewell Message
34. Finally, your someday is here. We wish you the most pleasant retirement. Keep going forward and higher in your adventures in life.
35. We hope your retirement ushers in the best season of your life. Goodbye and happy retirement!
36. It’s that phase of your life when you are free to rest and relax all day without worry. Happy retirement, we wish you the best.
37. Not you can be free and enjoy all the finer things in life. We wish you a happy retirement and a wonderful time with your family at home.
38. It’s time to enjoy all the beautiful adventures you’ve dreamed of. Have a happy and exciting retirement.
39. It’s so hard to say goodbye, especially to an amazing and productive employee like you. We wish you all the beautiful things life has to offer as you are going on retirement, goodbye, and enjoy a beautiful life ahead.
40. We wish we could bring you back. The space you are leaving will be very hard to fill. We wish you all the best in your new adventure in life. Happy retirement.
41. We wish you the healthiest life and longest life to enjoy your retirement. We hope your retirement brings you lots of favor and happiness. Goodbye, and happy retirement.
42. Goodbye as you go on retirement. We will greatly miss you, please take care of yourself. We wish you a new life full of fun and freedom ahead.
43. May you enjoy a fresh dimension of success. We wish you all the best as you are going on your retirement.
Related topic: farewell message to team members
Retirement Send Off Message
44. Dear retiring colleagues, your contribution to the organization is so significant. It has been an awesome time working with you. Thank you for staying this long.
45. Knowing the level of your impact, it would have pleased me to keep you here forever but I can attest to the fact that you have fulfilled your days here. Goodbye.
46. It is so painful yet joyful to know that we are sending you off on his very day. What an amazing personality you are to the entire organization. Thank you so far.
47. You should not be the one we are sending off today but you are due for exaltation already. As you resume your retirement today, may life be fair to you.
48. This is the time to rest and reflect on how you can invest in the next phase of your life. You have lived well, you will be greatly missed.
49. I was not thinking of your retirement any moment soon until I was served a notice that you have exceeded three decades at this workplace. You are such a great person, goodbye.
50. I could not have allowed you to say goodbye to you if not that the laws and bindings of the organization are stronger than my will. As we send you off today, you shall be prosperous in your next phase.