Women play a vital role in our society. Their contributions cannot be underplayed. Because of what they represent, we ought to celebrate them for their wonderful works and contribution to our lives and our industry generally. Do you have a woman around your life who is saying goodbye to your firm? Don’t allow go away like that without celebrating her wishing her well in her next adventure. With these retirement quotes for women, you can get that done.
If she has been for decades with you you have noticed her contributions, it is important to let her know through your wishes and quotes on retirement. Doing this will not encourage her but encourage other younger women coming behind her to be diligent and persevering until they have attained their retirement age.
It’s important to present gifts for a woman retiring but if that is not currently available, your beautiful quotes and wishes will do just like you have it here. Make that woman in your life feel great about herself today as she retires from work. Find those beautiful quotes here!
Retirement Quotes For Woman
Below are retirement quotes for women to celebrate them and wish them peaceful rest at home:
1. Happy retirement girlfriend. I am so glad to be identified with a hard-working woman like you. It’s time to celebrate the moment that you have achieved through your hard work. Congratulations to you.
2. Congratulations, dear friend. I am so happy for you. You have truly toiled, it’s time to reap even as you rest. Cheers as you face the next phase of your life!
3. Enjoy the fruits of hard work. We were thankful for the work you did among us. Happy retirement. No more stress, no more having to take permissions.
4. Hope your retirement living is filled with joy, peace, and ecstasy. Enjoy this phase and make it worthwhile. Cheers to you ma. More celebration awaits you ahead!
5. Hello ma, congratulations to you on your retirement. This is a new chapter for you, now you can do all the things you were not able to do previously.
6. I hope your retirement will bring you everything you didn’t have during your working days. This is the time to explore another phase of life. Have a wonderful retirement.
7. You have guided everyone with your experience and now you’ve got to experience happiness. Wish you the best retirement ever and a lovely time with your grandchildren.
8. Eat your retirement cake and cheers to you. You deserve this and more. You have worked hard, now, you are eligible for rest. Congratulations, friend!
9. I wish your retirement is filled with peace and joy. I pray you enjoy this moment and you plan trips with your loved ones. You deserve it. Congratulations!
10. Congratulations ma. You have helped me walk on the right path through your lifestyle and dedication to work. I will miss you so much.
Related topic: retirement quotes for government workers
Retirement Wishes For Female Coworker
11. Congratulations on your long weekend. I wish you a wonderful retirement. You have labored diligently, it’s time to rest and take a deep breath.
12. Happy retirement dear. 20 years of dedication is no small thing and it is worth celebrating. I wish you all you have ever wanted. Make sure to spend this time doing amazing things.
13. You have worked for the government for quite a long time now, it’s time to enjoy the government money. Thank you for being an amazing person. Great days ahead for you!
14. My heartfelt wishes to you on your retirement. You have contributed so much to the organization, and it’s only normal that we celebrate you. Congratulations!
15. A wonderful retirement to you, ma. I wish you nothing but joy and happiness. May your retirement be filled with wonderful experiences.
16. You are one of the greatest co-workers I have ever had. Congratulations on your retirement. I wish you an exciting retirement.
17. It’s time for you to leave. We know you do not want to leave, but we want you to. You have worked so much and you need to rest. My best wishes to you.
18. Happy retirement ma. It’s time to enjoy all the years of labor. I hope your retirement is filled with joy, peace, and serenity.
19. It’s time for you to go on those vacations you couldn’t have because of work. My heartfelt wishes to you, and cheers to an amazing retirement.
20. Retirement is the reward you get for putting up with co-workers like me for many years. Sorry for all the trouble I caused you. Happy retirement.
Related topic: emotional messages for retirement
Retirement Wishes For A Friend And Co-Worker
21. Retirement is wonderful. You will never have to go to bed early because of work the next day. My best wishes to you, friend.
22. You have contributed largely to this industry and it is time to compensate you with a befitting celebration. You have lived life so well. My best wishes to you friend. Make the best use of your retirement.
23. Life is not measured by the number of years you lived, but by how well you lived. I had very wonderful moments with you. Congratulations on your retirement!
24. It’s your time to have fun with friends and families without having to pay attention to time. I hope you have beautiful moments with family and friends.
25. In the end, it’s the way you lived that counts. You have lived a good life, and shown us all the path to greatness. We all wish you the best of everything.
26. Enjoy the wonderful moments of your retirement. Enjoy being the master of your time. I hope you have a great retirement.
27. Retirement is when you stop living at work and start living at home with your family. I hope you have a great time with your family. I wish you the best.
28. Wishing you all the best in your retirement, I hope you enjoy this new phase of your life. Congratulations to you.
29. I am sure you are going to love spending more time with your family and friends. I wish you a peaceful retirement.
30. Happy retirement. I wish you a wonderful time from the depth of my heart. I know you are going to have a wonderful time retiring home.
Funny Retirement Quotes For Woman
31. Great woman, happy retirement to you. Now it’s time for you to fulfill your long-term dream of being employed as a nanny to your grandchildren. Smile! Welcome to the new phase.
32. Hello dear retiring woman! Everyone in your house is celebrating today because they have now employed a new cook. That’s not funny anyways! That’s just the joy of retirement.
33. Your old man has always desired this period and it has come to pass. He now has all the time to enjoy all of you. I’m glad you are retiring home to meet him.
34. Hello Old Woman! Happy retirement! You must be planning a honeymoon with your husband any moment soon. I guess that’s what the season is meant for.
35. Don’t be perplexed that grandkids will disturb you, that’s what you prayed for. Now enjoy it while it last. As you retire home, enjoy every benefit therein.
Related topic: last working day message