Retirement goodbye messages are messages you send to a loved one, a boss, a friend, a co-worker, or a mentor who is retiring from work. Saying goodbye is very difficult for anyone to do. If you will be saying goodbye, you have to do it in the best way possible.
For anyone to have attained the age of retirement, such a person must have worked for over two decades. This would mean that affection must have been built between such a person and other colleagues which will make it difficult to say goodbye to such a person. You would never know how much you miss someone until you have to say goodbye some days.
Don’t worry if you do not know what to write to say goodbye, we have been able to put together some retirement messages to make him or her feel relevant before leaving his or her workplace. These are some lovely messages, make your pick, and send them to that person who is leaving your organization.
Retirement Goodbye Message To Coworkers
Below are retirement goodbye messages to your fellow workers:
1. You justified this moment with your hard work and dedication to this firm for over two decades now. I’m glad for you because you have reached the finishing line. I am wishing you a wondrous retirement. I will miss you.
2. Happy retirement to you. You have been a great co-worker among us with a significant contribution. Thank you for always giving your best. You will be missed.
3. It’s time to take a break from all the hustling and bustling. It’s time to heal from all the stress. I will recommend a vacation immediately after you get this message. Congratulations!
4. So excited to see that you are getting this deserved moment. You have worked so hard for (company name) and this is the time to celebrate you big time. You deserve this and more.
5. Happy retirement. This is not an end to work. It can be the beginning of greater things, but that depends on you. Make the best use of your retirement to the profit of your future.
6. Congratulations on your retirement Sir. It’s an honor to have worked with you. Thank you for the wonderful moments with you. I enjoyed every bit of the time spent with you.
7. Goodbye to you, Sir. I will miss you so much. Thank you for being like a father to me, it was a privilege to work side-by-side with you and the rest workers. It’s painful this experience has to end today.
8. It’s time to take a break from all this work. It’s time to enjoy the gift of nature, I recommend you take some months to help your body recover from all the stress.
9. Happy retirement! I am so emotional today because it is the day that will force me to say goodbye. It’s sad seeing you leave. I wish you nothing but the best of everything.
10. Goodbye, Sir. Thank you for all the wonderful advice. I am sure this is going to be an admirable beginning in your life.
Related topic: quotes on retirement for women
Retirement Wishes For Colleagues
11. Retirement is great, you can finally do everything you want without any hindrance. I wish you all the best, enjoy yourself.
12. This is your moment to enjoy life after work. Best wishes to you for a wonderful and peaceful retirement. Let’s keep in touch.
13. I know you are leaving, but I ask that you always keep in touch. I wish you joy and peace in your retirement. All the best to you.
14. Wishing you a wonderful retirement, my dear friend. Nothing but the best is what you have always given to this company, and that’s what you deserve.
15. Thank you for the past 30 years. Working with you has been full of wonderful experiences. Thank you for doing so much for the company.
16. Good wishes to you from the depth of my heart. Just because you are retired doesn’t mean we shouldn’t stay connected. I will surely miss you.
17. Congratulations on retiring from work! I wonder how life after work is. Well, I guess you can give me some information about that. Best wishes to you.
18. You made a great decision to retire. You have worked so hard, and you deserve all the rest you can get. Best wishes for a wonderful retirement.
19. I hope this retirement doesn’t bring our friendship to an end. Best wishes to you, I hope you have a wonderful and peaceful retirement.
20. Your season of rest is here, your season of harvest is nigh. You are at the beginning of something more amazing, have a wonderful time.
Retirement Wishes For Mentors
21. Happy retirement my Mentor. Thank you for being a wonderful person, and thank you for all the lessons. I hope you have a wonderful retirement.
22. Congratulations on your retirement! You have been an amazing leader and mentor and I am grateful for all the guidance you have provided. Best wishes to you.
23. Wishing you a long and happy retirement. You have earned it and much more. Thank you for your amazing role in my life.
24. Thank you for the wonderful impartations, I will never recover from them. Thank you so much for everything. Have a wonderful retirement!
25. Wishing you a retirement filled with joy, peace, and relaxation. You have given us so much, it’s time for you to reap the rewards. Congratulations!
26. Wishing you a very wonderful retirement. May you find time to enjoy all the things you love in your retirement. I love you so much.
27. My heartfelt wishes to you on your retirement. Thank you for being a great mentor to me. Your leadership skills are next to none.
28. A beautiful and joyous retirement too. Celebrate this exciting new chapter in your life and make the most of it. Best wishes to you.
29. Best wishes as you embark on this exciting journey of retirement. We will miss your wisdom and insight, but we know you will have a wonderful retirement.
30. Wishing you a long and happy retirement. Congratulations on all your years of consistent hard work. Cheers to you, Sir.
Related topic; retirement quotes for government workers
Short Retirement Wishes For Boss
31. A wonderful retirement to you, Boss. I wish you all the best. May your retirement be full of love and peace on all sides.
32. Hello Boss, thank you for everything. I am glad to see you retirement, I have always wanted you to, seeing that you needed rest. I wish you nothing but peace.
33. Congratulations on your retirement ma. I hope you enjoy this beautiful moment to the fullest. Enjoy yourself, Boss.
34. Of all the Bosses I have worked with, you are the best. I am honored to have worked with you. Enjoy your retirement, boss.
35. My heartfelt wishes to you boss. May your retirement be even better than the time spent here. I will miss you, Sir.
36. Congratulations on your retirement! You have been an amazing boss, and I will miss you, Sir. Wishing you a long and happy retirement.
37. Best wishes to you sir on your retirement. You have earned it and you deserve to enjoy every moment of it.
38. Best wishes as you embark on this beautiful journey of retirement. We will miss you. I hope you have a wonderful time.
39. Congratulations on your retirement, boss! It’s been a great privilege working with a wonderful person like you.
40. Thank you boss for the guidance you have provided us with. Wishing you a very wonderful retirement filled with happiness, peace, and love.
Related topic: emotional messages for retirement
Retirement Message For Boss
41. Thank you, Boss, you are such an amazing boss. Thank you for being loving and helpful. Congratulations on your outstanding achievement.
42. You are the most approachable and helpful boss I’ve ever seen. Your kindness has the power to melt anyone’s heart. Enjoy your retirement, Boss.
43. Thank you for your dedication to this company. It’s time for you to relax and enjoy life. Congratulations on your retirement.
44. You’ve taught me a lot. I wish you a happy retirement because you deserve it. Thank you for always being the best boss.
45. You are an amazing person boss. You made me feel welcome when I came to this organization. You thought me everything I now know. I will miss you, Boss.
46. Thank you for your direction and mentoring, boss. Without you, our company would not be where it is today. Congratulations on your upcoming retirement.
47. Retirement is not the end, it’s only the beginning of a new phase. May you enjoy your retirement days to the fullest! Thank you very much, Sir.
48. It can be difficult to find appropriate words of appreciation for someone as outstanding as you. May you make the best of your retirement, Boss.
49. Thank you for always being available when we needed you. Congratulations on your retirement, dear Boss! May God bless you.
50. I pray that God blesses you with good health, happiness, and prosperity. Congratulations on your retirement, we will miss you, ma.