If your lover is unwell, you need to prove to them that you love and care for him/her more than ever by sending them a romantic get well soon text messages to him/her. Everyone at some point becomes sick in their life. You may not be a doctor but you can aid in the patient’s quick recovery with words of encouragement, love, and hope.
If your loved one is sick, you have a major role to play in their recovery. If there is no distance barrier, you should make out time to visit with a gift and a warm embrace. This will facilitate the healing process more than any medical assistance they can get from anywhere. The care you show has a long way to go in making them get better.
Do not forget, if you are in a relationship with someone, the tonic that the person requires to get healed is you. When you go visit him/her and show love at its peak, it lifts their spirits and quickens the recovery process. If the person is not within your reach, then the messages here can go the journey for you and yet deliver the same result.
Romantic Get Well Soon My Love
1. It hurts me a lot when I heard you are sick, I am very sorry you are going through those pains, I wish I could do something very fast to get you back to your feet. I hope to see you recover swiftly, Darling.
2. I feel so hurt to hear about your sickness, I don’t know if it will take time like this before you get healed, Get well soon my dear because I need you with me. I missed you so much, Darling.
3. The sickness took away your smile, I missed the smile a lot. I can’t wait to see you smile again, and I can’t wait to take you out like before. I am currently feeling on your behalf. Get well soon, my Darling.
4. You deserve a home, not a hospital, you don’t deserve medicine, you deserve my love. I am here to give you all the love and care you need while I await your recovery. Get well soon, my King. I love you!
5. I wish I could be a doctor working in the hospital where you are admitted. I would have done everything in my power to get you out of this sick state. I need you to be very fine, my Baby.
6. Your home is in my heart not in the hospital and I need you to come to possess it. I missed your touch, and I am longing for it all day long. I wish you a quick recovery, dear.
7. I know, I always tell you how hot you are, but I don’t mean it to be temperature, I never meant malaria and fever. All the affection awaits you at home.
8. There is nothing to be called a kingdom without the king. You made my world and I need you to be back to take my place. Get well soon, my king, the Whole Kingdom is waiting for you.
9. I would pamper you anyways, I would have spoiled you anyways, I would have indulged you anyways, you don’t need to fall sick for that. Seeing you in your healthy state is the actual place I derive joy.
10. I wish I could take you into my arms and ease away all your pain, I am praying for your speedy recovery. I know you are surely coming out stronger than you were admitted. I love you, get well soon on time.
Romantic Get Well Soon Text Message For Him
11. If my hugs and love could cure you, I would have sent thousand of them right now, regardless I am sending you lots of love to serve as the cure for this ailment. I need you to get well.
12. I pray that God will heal you miraculously very soon so that we spend some quality time together as our custom is. I miss you greatly. Get up from the bed and return to me.
13. I am waiting for your hugs, longing for your touch all day, praying and hoping you get well soon so that you can usher me to bed every night. My King, please get well.
14. You have no idea how desperately I await your touch, and your hugs, I feel so hurt hearing your faint voice always. My King, you just need to get well.
15. I have been longing for your Touch, your hugs all day long, and your sweet voice over the phone. This sickness is doing me great injustice.
16. Sickness may keep you away from me, but I promise I will make it up to you at whatever cost. I have your back always.
17. if hugs and gifts could cure, you’d have been immune to sickness because I gave you enough of it. I am lifting you in my prayers during your treatments. Get well soon.
18. Every bone of my body feels the pain, whenever you take all those strings called injections, I can’t wait for you to be out of there. Please Take Care and Get Well Soon my Hubby.
19. Never lose your faith. You will need it to recover from this! I hope to get well as soon as possible! It is so hard to see you feeling so ill. I know you will soon be back to your old self and feeling fine. Get well soon, my Love.
20. I long for your touch each passing day, and pray hard to get you out of there. I missed your smile, I hope you get well so that we can be back together enjoying life.
Related topic: Messages after recovery
Romantic Get Well Soon Text Message For Her
21. May you be blessed with good health and a quick recovery. I’m hoping you get better soon so you can be back where you belong. I miss you more than you know, my great Queen.
22. Sending get-well messages your way my sunshine because you always brighten my days, you are one of the strongest people I know, and I have no doubt you’ll overcome this. I will be here to care for you and nurse you back to health as long as you need it. I love you.
23. You are not alone. I’m here for you every step of the way, You’re in all of our thoughts and prayers as you have always been, Get well on time my lovely girlfriend.
24. My sunshine, I called you my sunshine because you mean everything to me. How can you be lying there lifelessly? I don’t know, but I feel nothing but pain seeing you on that bed, Babe. For my sake, please get well.
25. My love, I know lying on that bed is not what we planned for but since it has happened, please do stay strong for me. Life has been boring without you. I missed you so much, my love.
26. Seeing you on that bed melts my heart, I know you don’t like the hospitals as I do, you gotta do this, stay strong for me, stay strong for our love, I missed you.
27. Even though we don’t always get to know the reasons for our struggles, just know there is a bigger plan in place. God will guide you through this difficult time.
28. You cross my mind always and I keep praying for you day and night. I pray that God heals you. Get well soon, my Dear.
29. I feel so sad to see you lying down there, I know you are getting healed gradually and I pray and wish you a quick recovery, my darling.
30. You mean everything to me, nothing in this world matters to me any longer ever since I saw you sick, you look pale and that makes me sad. I can’t wait for you to bounce back as the survivor that you are. Please be back on your feet.
Related topic: professional way to say get well
Boyfriend Romantic Get Well Soon My Love
31. My dear boyfriend, you mean everything to me, and so do your health and happiness. So you have to get better, no matter what. Take care of yourself, and I’ll see you soon! If you accept my wishes as hugs and these flowers as hugs, I will send you tons of hugs daily, “Get well soon”. Sweetheart, get better soon.
32. Why do you ask? Well, I’ll tell you why. I want to hold and hug you so, so, so much! I do not like that you’re unwell. I hope you feel better soon because there is nothing outside without you. Come and make my world beautiful and bright again.
33. The roses are red. Violets are blue. I just wanted to say, Feel better, pooh! Just a little longer, and you’ll be all better. Back to being you, just the way I like it! Do you know what you need? An overdоse of my touch.
34. There is a time to laugh and play, and then there is a time to relax and work on yourself. You take the time you need to get well. I miss not seeing you around. I hope you get well soon and have a speedy recovery so that we can spend time together again. I hope you come around soon. I miss you. I love you so much, babe.
35. Just a little longer, and you’ll be all better. Back to being you, just the way I like it! Do you know what you need? An overdоse of my hugs and affections! Ask your doctor and let me know whether he forgot to prescribe it to you. Be sure to get enough of this as soon as you are back.
36. My love, get well sooner than soon! I’m thinking of you, hoping and wishing that you feel better soon! I’m eager to see you healthy again. Every day always remember that you are the sunshine in my life, no matter how dark and dull you feel—wishing you a fast recovery.
37. Always remember that you are the sunshine in my life, no matter how dark and dull you feel, wishing you a fast recovery. Always remember that you are the sunshine in my life, no matter how dark and dull you feel.
38. I do not like to see you unwell because I will start feeling the same. I want you to fight for us baby boo, I so much miss your smile, touch, and hugs. You just need to come back to your best.
39. I know you work hard every day, and I know you need some rest but that rest can be done anywhere my love, not necessarily in the hospital bed. Get back home in my bosom and have the true rest.
40. We have lots of places to visit together my love and we have lots of adventures to do together, and I can’t wait to see you bounce back as the bouncer that you are baby. Get well, My Love.
Related topic: prayer for the healing of a family member
Get Well Soon Prayer For My Love
41. I pray that your illness gets you down. Remember that the almighty God is in control, and by His grace, you will be healed. We love you, Dear.
42. My Darling, my only prayer for you right now is that God should bless you with good health so that I can see you smiling and laughing once again. I miss that. Please get well soon.
43. The sickness’ grip on you will be broken as soon as possible because God is with you. You are coming out from this bed stronger than you went there.
44. God, I pray for quick recovery and renewed strength for my sweetheart. Please strengthen him as he lays sick in bed. Get well soon, sweetheart.
45. My love, I pray to God to heal you, knowing that He is the stronghold of your life and that with Him all things are possible. I believe my prayers have been answered and that it is only a matter of time before you’ll be fit and strong again.
46. May the almighty God, who gives strength to the weak, give you all the strength and power you need to get up from your sick bed and bounce back to normalcy. God bless you, my darling. I strongly believe you’ll get well soon.
47. Darling, I pray that every new day brings you more strength and health than the day before. Remember that God cares for you and He will certainly give you fast relief from this illness.
48. May the love, peace, and comfort of God be with you as you battle this illness. God will heal you very soon, so don’t feel down, my Darling.
49. Nothing is impossible for God, and healing you from this sickness is no exception. Remember that you’re not alone in the battle against your illness, for God is with you now and forever. He will help you defeat this illness so that you can regain your lost strength and feel normal again.
50. May the almighty strengthen your faith, and gives you the strength to fight against all odds. I pray that you bounce back together even more healthy, I know my prayers have been answered and you shall be healed. I love you so much.