Have you just had a successful funeral ceremony with the help of family and friends and you want to say thank you to them? Is it even necessary to say thank you for every form of assistance you have been given? It’s important to always be grateful for every act of kindness you have received.
One of the challenging things to go through in life is the loss of a loved one. It’s a terrible experience that leaves people heartbroken. When this happens, friends, relatives, and loved one will certainly send their commiseration and messages to show expression of their sympathies.
Finding a perfect thank you messages after funeral can be stressful and challenging as you are not even in the right mind to compose any message.
The funeral thank you message from family is going to help you with words of thankfulness that you need to send your profound gratitude for the heartfelt condolences messages sent to you.
Thank You Message After Funeral
Below is funeral thank you message from family:
1. Your presence at the funeral service of our mother was sincerely appreciated. Thanks so much for coming and for your condolences.
2. We appreciate the time you spent showing up at our father’s burial ceremony, we can’t thank you enough. God bless you abundantly for your input.
3. I want to let you know that your coming and support to the funeral service made going through this difficult time a little bit painless for us. Thanks so much for your good gestures.
4. We are thankful for your magnanimous and munificent gift and contribution in the deceased name. You will forever have a special place in our hearts.
5. We will never forget your kind gesture, thanks for your love, care, support, and consideration during such a time. God will reward you.
6. Words are not enough to express our thankfulness for your presence and your words of encouragement at the funeral home. God bless you real good.
7. Your time and support in planning the funeral lift a substantial encumbrance off my shoulder. I appreciate. I owe you one.
8. You were there for us during the funeral and you still keep reaching out to us even after the funeral. I can’t thank you enough for your thoughtfulness and love. May the Lord reward you immensely.
9. Your presence during the funeral brought a great amount of assuagement and consolation for our family. Thanks for being there for us.
10. All of us in the family appreciate you for being by our side throughout this stimulating day and helping us do all that was required of us. We can’t thank you enough.
Funeral Thank You Wording
11. Your support and care during the funeral gave me a feeling of tranquility and endurance to carry on through the days. Thanks for being there and standing by our family.
12. We appreciate your purposeful words and your thoughtfulness after the funeral . This act of kindness went a long way. Thanks for ennobling us. We appreciate your kindness.
13. We are thankful for sorrowing our mother’s death along with us. Your words of encouragement and your heart of kindness did not go unnoticed.
14. Thanks so much for sending condolence to us, your thoughtful words have picked up our spirit and provided us with the strength needed for this difficult time.
15. Seeing you at the funeral gave me a sense of comfort, I appreciate your presence, your love, and your support. May the Lord bless you.
16. I appreciate your support and love during the loss of my husband. Your good gestures will forever be remembered. Thanks so much.
17. My family and I, are grateful for taking out the time to come to the funeral service and for your kind words of condolences. You have a special place in our hearts.
18. I’m thankful for your presence at the funeral home and for your kind note. Thanks so much for your great concern and love. You will forever remain in our hearts.
19. You never left us after the funeral, we appreciate your kindness and your consideration. May the Lord perfect everything that belongs to you.
20. You showered me with so much love in my despair. I will never forget your goodness and generosity. Thanks so much. God bless you.
Related topic: Messages to say thank you for your condolences
Thank You Note After Funeral to Friends
21. I appreciate your time, sacrifices, and support during this difficult time. I’m so lucky to have you as my friend. You are a friend indeed.
22. Your presence, thoughtfulness, and kindness in this challenging time mean to do much to me. Thanks for being someone I can always rely on.
23. I appreciate your hearty words of comfort and your kind gestures. Thanks for your showing up at the funeral and thanks so much for the gift.
24. Your kind messages of condolences have gotten me great consolation and solace during this time of despair and sorrow. I will never forget your kindness.
25. Thank you for sending your words of consolation to me during my time of desperation and loneliness. It has been a backbone for me and given me strength.
26. I want to say a very big thank you for being amazing friends and for staying with me all through this time of loss and sorrow. You are loved.
27. I can’t thank you enough, for your condolences, prayers, and support. I appreciate the time taken to make me feel loved. I owe you one.
28. Going through this grieving time has not been an easy journey, but you’re taking the time to think of me and your words of comfort fill my heart with hope. Thanks so much.
29. After the death of my mother, I was overwhelmed with sorrow and I didn’t know how to cope with heartbreak. Thanks so much for strengthening and helping me find my way back with your kind words. to help me find my place back. You guys are awesome.
30. Never thought I will ever be able to get myself together this soon. But your comforting words have helped me regain my lost strength. Thanks for always encouraging and cheering me up.
Related message: messages for remembrance of late dad
Thank You Notes After The Funeral To Co-Workers
31. Thank you all, for your presence, your support, and your words of condolence. It did go a long way. I couldn’t have asked for better colleagues. God bless you real good.
32. I’m thankful for your words of comfort and for staying with me after this funeral. I don’t take it for granted. I pray that the Lord will never leave you too.
33. Your love, attention, and time taken to show up at the funeral gave me a sense of relief during this difficult time. Thanks so much.
34. I appreciate your presence at my mother’s funeral service and your thoughtful words of comfort. You guys are the best. Thanks a lot.
35. Knowing that we have kindhearted colleagues and friends supporting us during grieving time brings great comfort. I appreciate your presence and your condolences.
36. Thank you for strengthening me with your words of condolences through this difficult time. I will forever be grateful for your kindness.
37. Thanks for coming to the funeral home and for comforting me with your wise words of counsel. Thanks for your love and thoughtfulness.
38. Your bright words messages and good gestures have picked me out of my brownout into a great light. Thanks for showing up at the funeral. God bless you all.
39. Your support and encouragement have helped me go through these challenging days and I’m so grateful to you all. I appreciate your kind gestures.
40. Words can’t be enough to express my profound gratitude to you all, thanks for coming to my mother’s funeral service, I appreciate your support. You are the best colleague anyone could have.
Appreciation Message After My Dad Burial
41. I can’t thank you enough for your support and love after my father’s death, thank you for being there for me to show me love.
42. This stage of dealing with the loss of a parent is difficult for us but your kindness and generosity have alleviated the agony. This meant so much to me. Thanks a ton.
43. I want to tell you that your kind word of support gave me fast comfort when I was heartbroken about my Dad’s death. I appreciate it.
44. I feel so blessed to have someone like you around me, I appreciate your kind words and support. Thanks for all you do.
45. After the death of my Dad, I felt so lost and lonely. Thanks for your encouragement and for lifting my soul during this challenging time. You are the best.
46. You have always been there for me after the death of my Dad, I appreciate your sweet words and support towards my heavy heart. I can’t thank you enough.
47. This grieving time has been a tough one for me, but your condolences and prayers have given us confirmation that you have me in your thoughts. Thanks a lot.
48. I’m grateful for not forsaking me in my despair and for being there for me all through the sad time. You have a special place in my heart. God bless you.
49. Your words of encouragement and heart of service have been a fountain of relief during this challenging time. Thanks for never leaving me alone. I owe you one.
50. I’m grateful for your heart of kindness and generosity during this difficult time. It means so much to me. You will forever remain in my heart.
Related topic: prayer for the soul to rest in peace
Thank You Message after Death
51. I want to say a very big thank you to you for your love, support, and kindness. I appreciate it more than you could ever imagine. Thanks a lot.
52. The death of my beloved mother has brought a huge pain to my heart but your good gestures have helped me ease through the grief. I appreciate you.
53. I’m thankful for your support and words of condolences throughout my mourning days. I can’t thank you enough for your kindness and sacrifices.
54. Receiving a condolence message from you has provided us with the great support that we need to walk through this difficult time. Thanks for your thoughtfulness.
55. Thanks for your acts of benevolence and generosity. It’s a pleasure having amazing people around us. You are the best.
56. We are grateful for sharing compassion with us in our grieving period. The peace and comfort your thoughtfulness brought to us are unrivaled.
57. I can’t thank you enough for your kindness and support. Thanks so much for your generosity and kindness. God bless you.
58. Your consideration of my feeling and emotion gives me unmatched tranquility and comfort. Thanks for always being there to support me. You have a special place in my heart.
59. I sincerely appreciate you for checking up on me during this tough time and for words of comfort and encouragement. God bless you.
60. I appreciate you for sharing my sorrowful feelings with me and for supporting me throughout my time of loss and despond. I will never forget your good gestures.
Words of Thanks after a Funeral
61. I sincerely appreciate your support and consideration during this difficult time. Thanks for always keeping me in thought. You are one of a kind.
62. Words are not enough to express my gratitude for your sympathy, love, care, and support all through this challenging time. I can’t thank you enough.
63. My family and I, are thankful for your sweet words of comfort, encouragement, and assistance. Thanks for being such a supportive friend.
64. Your kind words of support have been a great mental support and strength for me. Thanks for being there for me throughout my sad days. You are one in a million.
65. I appreciate your sweet words of sympathy and condolences, It helped me get over my pain. I’m grateful for your encouragement and support. Thanks a ton.
66. It’s an alleviation to know that many people have been through what I’m going through and I will get over it. Thanks for your kind words of comfort.
67. Your pensive words have been a source of our strength during this challenging time. And we appreciate you for checking up on us and keeping us in your prayers.
68. Thank you for sending us your assuasive words of condolences as a beam of light during these dark times of our lives. We appreciate your kind gestures.
69. I want to thank you for your perpetual assistance in dealing with the loss of my father. You will remain forever in my heart.
70. Thank you for sending me your words of encouragement and comfort at the right time when I needed them. God bless you real good.
Message of Thanks after Funeral
71. I’m so grateful for your support and encouragement. Thanks for the time taken to show up at my mother’s funeral service.
72. We are thankful for your kind words of sympathy, love, care, and support during this difficult time. You don’t know how grateful we are.
73. I want to appreciate you from the depth of my heart for the assistance and love you showed after my Dad’s funeral. It meant so much to me.
74. Thanks for your words of encouragement, your thoughtfulness, and your kindness towards me after the death of my Father. Having someone like you around me is a great relief.
75. I’m thankful for your genial and sympathetic thought toward us during our difficult times. It means so much to us. We can’t thank you enough.
76. Having such a beautiful soul like you during this time is a great comfort. Thanks for showing up for us. You will forever be in our hearts.
77. I appreciate your compassion and consideration throughout these days. Thanks for always encouraging and cheering us up we will never forget your kindness.
78. Thank you for your heartfelt condolences during our difficult time. It touched our hearts. We can’t thank you enough.
79. Thanks so much for your support and for taking out the time to show up at the funeral and for expressing your kind words of condolences.
80. Your thoughtful words and sweet messages meant so much to me. Thanks for reaching out to me during my challenging time. I love you big.
Thank You for Funeral Gift
81. Your kinds word and note can never be disregarded. And thanks for the donation to the funeral. May your pocket never runs dry.
82. Your sympathy means a lot to us during this hard time. We appreciate you for checking up on us and for showering us with a gift. God bless you.
83. Thank you for providing us with the best support we ever needed in this period and for the gift. It’s so thoughtful of you.
84. I appreciate you for standing with me in my sorrow and for always cheering me up. Thanks so much for the lovely gift you gave to me.
85. Thanks so much for your good gestures. I appreciate that beautiful gift you sent to me. May the Lord replenish your pocket.
86. Having you around me in this tough time is the best gift I could ever ask for. Thanks for staying with me all through my tough time.
87. Your love, your attention, your care, and your gifts mean a lot to me during this time. I appreciate it and I don’t take it for granted. Thanks a ton.
88. I appreciate your assistance and your support during this difficult time. You wi forever remain in my heart. May God bless you.
90. Receiving a kind empathetic note and a beautiful gift from you made me feel a little bit relieved and has acted as a breath of fresh air for me during this time of sadness.