70 May Your Soul Rest In Peace Quotes and Messages for Him/Her
Death is a hard issue for many people, as no one wants to die or lose anyone dear to them, as it is an agonizing experience. When any of our friends or loved ones died, there is nothing we can do to bring them back to life or restore their souls, but there are some words that provide an idea of how to say goodbye to a loved one.
Rest in peace is a well-known formulation and might be thought of as a polite and chivalrous manner of saying farewell to a loved one. It’s abbreviated with “RIP”, some people believe RIP means “rest in paradise” while some believe it means “rest in peace “means “rest in peace”. Whatsoever meaning it’s giving to it, both simply communicate the same thing. We cannot offer anything to the dead but when we pray for their soul to rest in peace.
It’s essential that our feeling is verbalized or communicated In a proper formality while we feel the sadness of our loss. It’s very hard to get a proper word to bid goodbye. You can pick one of the MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE quotes that communicate your feeling for the loss.
May Your Soul Rest in Peace Quotes
1. May God have mercy on the deceased, forgive his iniquities, and grant him eternal rest in his kingdom.
2. Dear God, please forgive the sins of this man, cleanses him from all unrighteousness, and rest in the soul in perfect peace.
3. May the angel of the lord welcome you, may Christ Jesus embrace you, and may your soul rest in eternal peace.
4. Almighty God, you are the holy one, the most righteous, and the most merciful, we come before you today on behalf of this soul, and we pray that you rest the soul in perfect peace.
5. May God, who wondrously created human beings and wondrous saved us from bondage, be merciful to this soul, and give him life eternal.
6. Father we pray, as this soul leaves the earth and journey to heaven, may he meet with you and abide with you forever in your glorious garden.
7. This man served you in truth and holiness when he was on earth, I ask you to have compassion on his soul and keep him in your paradise forever.
8. May you find favor in the sight of the angel, may your sins be blotted, and may you rest in perfect peace in the bosoms of the Lord.
9. Dear God, preserve this soul from evil and demons, admit it to your paradise let him reign with you forever.
10. May your soul rest in perfect peace, and continue to rest in the bosoms of the lord until the resurrection day that we will all meet.
May His Soul Rest In Peace Quotes
11. O God, the most beneficial and the most merciful, I pray that you show compassion to my sweet rather and rest his soul in peace.
12. May God in his unending mercy, forgive his trespasses and admit him into his holy place. May his soul rest in peace.
13. Dear God, you are the creator of everyone and your mercies are from generation to generation, I pray that you have compassion on my grandfather who slept in you and rest his soul.
14. May your transgressions be washed and may God grant you access to his paradise, rest in perfect peace darling husband.
15. May God overlook all his shortcomings and may he be received into the everlasting home, and may the lord rest his soul.
16. Dear God, you know more than everyone does, you show compassion on anyone you are pleased with, I pray that you show compassion on this soul and grant him eternal rest.
17. May your soul find peace in God’s kingdom, may you be embraced by the lord Jesus Christ, and continue to rest in peace.
18. Almighty God, we ask you to present the soul of our beloved brother from demons or principalities and give him eternal life.
19. Our Father in heaven, we pray that you show favor to this soul and grant him grace to be with you in your paradise forever.
20. May your soul continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord till the day we will meet and rejoice together forever. Goodnight dear son.
Related thought: other ways to say rest in peace
May His Soul Rest In Peace Message
21. May his sins be pardoned, may he find favor in the sight of the lord, and may the lord rest his soul in peace.
22. Dear God, you are the upright and gracious judge, we ask you to have mercy on our dead brother and give him eternal rest.
23. Father, I ask you to keep him with you till we meet again in your kingdom, continue to rest in the bosoms of the lord.
24. This man has labored tirelessly in your vineyard, o Lord we pray that you give his soul everlasting rest in your paradise.
25. May God grant you the forgiveness of your sins, show your end-time mercy and admit you to his holy place.
26. May the Lord who called you to receive you unto himself in his paradise, and may he rest your soul in peace forever.
27. Almighty God, the most compassionate, slow to anger, and galore in love, we ask you to keep the soul of our loving father with you till eternity.
28. Dear God, we ask for the total remission of his sin and we pray that you have compassion on him, and give him eternal rest.
29. O Lord, we put the soul of our beloved brother into your care, we pray that you set him free from any demon and give me everlasting life.
30. As our beloved brother left this world and embarks on his journey to heaven, we pray the angel of God will welcome him and that he will be embraced by Jesus Christ.
May Her Soul Rest In Peace Quotes
31. May the Lord bless you and rest you from your labor and may your good deeds go with you, rest in peace sweet mother.
32. We ask God to preserve your soul from hell and grant you eternal peace in his paradise, May he rest your soul in perfect peace.
33. May your soul through the mercy and grace of the lord continue to rest in peace till the day we will all meet and rejoice in God’s kingdom.
34. May the Lord God condole the family of the deceased and grant the deceased eternal rest in his paradise forever.
35. Father, we thank you for loving our dear sister while she was on earth, we ask you to show her the same love now that she is in heaven with you, and we pray that you will grant her eternal life.
36. She has left this sinful and difficult world, we pray that you welcome her into your paradise where there is no more sorrow, weeping, or death but only happiness forever in Jesus’ name.
37. May her soul finds peace in heaven, and may God grant her eternal life to abide in the beautiful garden of the lord with Christ Jesus and holy people
38. May the Lord wipe away her tears and give her everlasting joy in his paradise, and may her soul rest in peace.
39. Dear God, with you there is Mercy and fullness of redemption, we ask you to have mercy on the soul of our beloved sister and give her everlasting rest.
40. Father, forgive all her trespasses, let her experience the unending bliss of heaven, and rest her soul with you forever and ever.
Related thought: prayers for a soul to rest in peace
May Your Soul Rest In Eternal Peace
41. May the Lord take away your pains and grant you everlasting joy, and may your soul rest in eternal peace in Christ Jesus.
42. Dear God, have compassion on this soul and grant him eternal rest, let him dwell with you forever in your paradise.
43. Heavenly Father, the creator of heaven and earth, we ask you to show mercy to the soul of our Father and grant him eternal life.
44. Almighty Father, the one who knows the end from the beginning, we pray that you make his end restful and give him everlasting peace in your kingdom.
45. May this soul find peace in your presence, do not let him be departed from you, give him endless joy in your paradise.
46. Lord, we thank you for the privilege given unto us to live with our beloved mother who slept in you yesterday, we pray that you admit them into your beautiful home.
47. Father we are grateful for a life well spent by our beloved mother, we are sure she is rejoicing with you in your kingdom and we pray that you give us peace that exceeds all discernment.
48. Faithful and merciful God, we have come before you this morning, we pray that you show mercy to our deceased friend, he was not perfect but we ask you to overlook his imperfections and take him unto yourself.
49. The death of our lovely mother saddens our hearts but we believe that we are going to meet again when Jesus comes and or when we sleep in you, please keep them with you forever.
50. Sweet Jesus, you love us so much and I know and I believe that my beloved is with you now, rejoicing in your kingdom, may his soul continue to rest in your bosoms till we meet again
Related thought: quotes for grandpa who passed away
Beautiful Way To Say Rest In Peace
51. May the deceased rest in eternal light and may the good God be with the family and comfort them in all areas of life.
52. Accept my condolence for the death of your grandma, may she find eternal peace in the bosom of the lord.
53. We will never forget your impact on our lives, continue to rest in heaven with the angel till we reunite again.
54. Your death is so disheartening, you will remain forever in our hearts, and continue to rest in peace till the resurrection day.
55. It is so sad to lose you to the cold hand of death, you will forever be missed and remembered by all of us, rip.
56. Your death Is a huge loss to the family and friends, we will never forget you, and continue to rest in the bosom of the lord.
57. It’s still unbelievable that we will see you no more, you really mean the world to us and we will forever hold you in our hearts.
58. Your death is a shock to me, I still can’t believe you are no more. I will miss you so much, keep resting in the lord.
59. I can’t believe you are gone, thank you for all you have given me. I will never forget you, keep resting dear.
60. You were my favorite person on earth. I will miss you so much, I love you so much, your death is so disheartening, keep resting my love.
Rip Message In One Line
61. You were an amazing person, your absence will be felt by everyone, continue to rest in the bosoms of the lord.
62. Your sister was a great example to all of us, I was sorrowful to hear of her death. May her soul rest in peace.
63. Accept my deepest condolences, your mother was an extraordinary woman and her death will be felt by many people. May her soul rest in peace.
64. There are no words to describe my unhappiness over the loss of your daughter, I pray her memory brings peace and comfort over the months.
65. It was an honor to have known you and you will painfully be missed. May your soul rest in peace.
66. We are deeply sorry for the loss of your wife, she was the kindest person I have ever met. May the Lord be with you and the children.
67. The death of your brother is such a terrible loss for your family and friends, we pray for the grace to bear this loss. We have you in our prayers.
68. Your father meant so much to all of us, he was a generous and kindhearted man. We are so sad about his departure. May his soul rest in peace.
69. I will forever cherish the moments I spent with you, I will miss you so badly. Rest in peace, dear.
70. The news of your death appalled and shocked me, I can’t believe you are gone forever, may your soul rest in eternal peace.