Pets are social animals who tend to stay around men and keep their company from time to time. Often time, when you are alone, these animals do not make you feel lonely, they keep your company so much that you may not even see the need to keep company with any other person.
The friendliness of these animals makes the owner develop a great affection and bond with them such that if anything happens to them, the owners will feel the impact of it. Sometimes, the death of these animals is as though a human being is dead.
Do you have someone who just lost a pet, find out how to comfort someone who lost a pet over text messages and this gesture will bring comfort to such one.
How to comfort someone who lost a pet over text is a very polite and the most apposite thing to be carried out. Such a person needs to be paid attention to and needs deliberate care to overcome the feelings of losing a pet that may be close to such a person. The following can be used:
What To Say When a Pet Dies Quotes
Knowing what to say when a pet dies is a very dramatic situation and a very serious situation to behold as an individual. The following are quotes that will guide you on how to comfort someone who lost a pet over text:
1. Hey, friend. The sudden death of your pet got to me and I’m deeply sorry about that. Please take heart and forget about it. Bye for now.
2. I was told that you have lost your wonderful pet. Oh! What a pity. I’m sorry for that. You need to forget about it and take the very good action of buying another one for your safety.
3. Good day, Love. I never believed the information that got to me about your dog. It sounds somehow unbelievable to me. Nevertheless, I still want you to forget about the pain and move on with your life. I promise to get you another lovely pet when we get married.
4. It is high time you stopped crying and put yourself together and overcome the sadness of losing a pet.
5. I’m very convicted that your dog was not meant to die at this time. That reckless driver caused it. I’m so sorry about the loss, please accept my condolences.
6. I have never found a very loving pet like your dog. Its manner of welcoming guests left me with much joy. I will also miss it. Stay well my friend and freshen yourself.
7. How I wish I was there to make you happy. But it is a pity that my job has brought me this far and you know about it. I will console you more when I’m back but presently, try to let go of your dog memories in your heart.
8. Hi, babe. You did not deserve to cry or to put yourself in distress. Stay cool and rest.
9. I will never forget how dear that dog may mean to you. Please forget about the loss and move on with your life. Stay blessed.
10. Staying with your grief thoughts will bring you nothing but more pain and sorrow. Don’t be too pressurized about the death of your dog. Live on.
11. I will start sitting alone…oh what a pain to face! How to cope without my dog is the book I need to look for presently.
12. Thinking so much about my dog who just died without knowing the killer is a trauma for me and I will hold onto that for the rest of my life.
13. I will keep missing my dog. The one that always makes me happy in all my doings.
14. My dog has done effectively what no one can do adequately. The joy I usually emanate from the laughter my dog causes me is inexpressible and I love every bit of it. Now that you are gone. I will forever miss you.
15. The only precious thing I have ever got is my DOG. The most permanent joy giver is my DOG. However, death has taken you away from me. My pet is gone forever!
16. Farewell, my precious dog. The dying spirit has decided to have you, so I’m letting you go. Bye.
17. I will never hold unto our shared memories. Go with our memories. I don’t want to remember because the pain is too much. I will miss you so much!
18. I will take action and I will comfort myself. My precious pet has gone to rest. I will wholly hold onto my pain forever.
19. You left so soon. This is unfair. Life is unworthy of having done that to you. Goodbye, my pet.
20. Your absence will forever be felt in my lifetime. You don’t deserve something like this. I will miss you wholly in my life.
How To Comfort a Friend Who Lost a Pet
It is a very intriguing thing on the subject of how to comfort a friend who lost a pet. It requires a very intense method to be able to draft such a message for the person lost. So how to comfort a friend is a topic that must be looked into. The following are for your use:
21. Friend, I love you. But I want you to know that you can live effectively without a pet. Honestly, you can have mixed feelings about how to deal with life after losing your pet. But you can live above the pain. Rise and take charge.
22. Dear, you have lost your pet. It is a very saddening thing to the heart. I can assure you that you can get over the loss with your strength.
23. Friend, I got to know that you have lost your darling pet. What a pity! You will be okay afterward. Fare well.
24. Honey, I heard that you have lost your pet but that is never the end of the world. I promise to get you another interesting and precious pet. Please take care.
25. I was shocked that your pet was hit by an unknown driver. That is very bad. The government must look into this issue and I will help you out with this. Please take heart and eat well.
26. I never stopped imagining what will happen to you and your world with your pet. I know that you fight well to help your pet to overcome that sickness and that is one more reason why you need to forget about it and move on with your life.
27. You can never underestimate the work of a creature. Your pet has gone and that is final. Please take heart and forget it.
28. You have such an awesome pet. But it is such a pity that you have lost it to some unknown sickness. I cherish your striving spirit. Please accept my condolences.
29. Well, you need to take heart and let go of the memories of your pet in your heart and put up your mind to get over it.
30. I understand the pain you feel, my darling friend. You have tried to keep such a wonderful pet but things would change according to its fate. Please do well to forget about it and move on from your pain.
Related topic: goodbye messages to the dog who died
Comforting Words for The Loss Of A Pet
Losing a pet is not the end of everything but the beginning of another reality in oneself. This can be an eye opener to one’s trait of life and the truth that can be gotten from this is that the end of a thing is a way to another new beginning.
31. I will forever keep in my heart the way my pet loves and looks out for me despite my little harshness towards it. Well, I know that you have gone to rest from my troublesome habit and nevertheless I will miss you profoundly.
32. My pet is the most precious thing in my world since my divorce. It was my source of joy and mainly my hope for smiling. Well, I will survive this world without you.
33. My precious pet has gone home. I keep on wondering how my life will be but I know surely that I will overcome and fight through this world
34. I have never thought of leaving you but you did this to me first. What can I do? I will take heart and live on without you.
35. I will live without you. I choose to live without you. I will surely survive without you and I will excellently keep breathing without you in my space.
36. I will never remember you and your deeds. You left so soon and put me in chaos. I will try to keep pushing without you.
37. I have seen how much it means to experience a loss. I lost my pet today and it looks like my world is about to stay apart. I will press on.
38. I cried and I decided to stop my tears. I want to move ahead without you in my world of reality. Goodbye, my pet.
39. I will never see you again in my world. It sounds weird and strangely bad. But I will hold unto our shared experiences.
40. Though my pet is gone, I will continue to hold onto those moments we have shared. Goodbye pet.
Words For the Loss of A Pet
Words for the loss of your pet are highly essential and can be put into action by expressing our emotions or loss feelings in written words to describe the loss we have experienced. The following can be used.
41. My pet is lost but I can still feel its presence within me and I hope to continue to hold onto our remembrance and love. Bye for now.
42. You are gone without considering that I can be pained for not seeing you by my side. I will miss you, my dear pet.
43. I have seen anyone as precious as my pet. You are the perfect match for my race but seeing your dad bought me a great shock.
44. No words can adequately describe how much pain I feel about your loss. You are so special to me.
45. You have gone so soon and you have caused me nothing but serious pain. How will I face the world without you on my side? I barely can’t say what will happen to me.
46. I am missing my pet. My ever-precious pet. I laugh when I see my pet but now, I cry when I realized that I can’t find my pet anymore.
47. Knowing you have bought me so much happiness and unspeakable joy to my belly. I will remember you for this.
48. You have spent your life very well with me and I will keep that to my mind and hold unto them.
49. Your days are well spent with me, your master. Losing you equals a great amount of losing a million naira. I will forever cherish you in my heart.
50. Nothing is permanent, now I believe the saying. I thought you would be with me forever but I never knew you would leave so soon.
What To Write When Someone Loses a Pet
It is a good question to ask about what to write when someone loses a pet. Many things can be written to the person in question but some words must be selected carefully to pass the right messages to the person in grief. Look into the following.
51. It is quite unfortunate that this thing happened to you but what can we do? I want you to encourage yourself and pull yourself together for the total management of your business.
52. Darling, your cry will never bring back your dead pet. It will rather add to your physical pain and make your health deteriorate worse than ever before.
53. I will help you to overcome those pains only if you will stop affecting your health by constantly crying about your lost pet.
54. So sad, your pet has died and gone. But you must choose to stay to navigate your way through life.
55. I don’t want to see you crying but be more cheerful by forgetting about the recent death of your pet.
56. Your pet seems so precious and it is worth your love. But it is high time you stop thinking about your pet and start your life afresh.
57. It is a very saddening thing to see experiencing this kind of loss at this point in your life. I promise to make you smile again.
58. Your love for your pet has bought this kind of pain and sorrow to your heart. Please take heart.
59. Sadly enough, no words can be used to condole you but you need to let go of the pain in your heart and focus on your life and existence.
60. Your Purpose and Life Vision are more important than your dead pet. Stop Crying and find your relevance in this world.
Saying Goodbye to A Dog Massage
Saying goodbye to a dog message is something that can be carried out for our dead dog to give out our most profound love and affection for the dead animal.
61. Goodbye to my Johnny dog, the most pleasant being to live within my world. My dog passed away today, and I miss him.
62. I will keep on choosing you if I have the adequate opportunity to choose you. I won’t let you go in my heart. Farewell, dog.
63. My buddy, the dog had chosen to leave me and died. It is a pain in my heart and I will hold on to the pain forever.
64. I’m saying a very big goodbye to my one and only favorite animal in the world, the dog. The only being that understands me well.
65. Whenever I look at the picture where you are featured. My mind usually sits when I know that you have gone. My dog passed away at home, it’s so painful.
66. I will never forget you, my dog. You are my friend forever. Goodbye, my favorite dog.
67. Goodbye, my dog. This is all I can say for now about you. Your departure bought me pain but I will never forget my golden dog.
68. I choose you but you choose death instead of me. So, I can say goodbye to my darling dog.
69. My dog died today and I miss him Oh! My friend is gone. I will miss you my Jude dog. No one will replace your place in my heart.
70. I will keep on cherishing your space in my little world. Farewell, my good dog.