Losing a loved one hurts beyond anything that can be expressed completely with words. The pain is unexplainable, particularly during the period of mourning and any time the consequence of losing that person comes to mind.
A father is a breadwinner. A father also protects his home against anything that can cause harm to his wife or kids. The absence of a father due to death will be felt even if his children are all grown up. It is worse if he died when the children are still little. Who will love them like their biological father would?
A Short condolence message for loss of father is a message to the bereaved for comfort and strength The endpoint of such a message is to mourn with him/her, encourage and express your commitment to helping the bereaved overcome that ‘dark season’. A father who has done well should be celebrated in his death.
Friends Father Passed Away
1. My friend, it breaks my heart to know that you are mourning the death of your father. I know things are very tough right now and you have a lot of questions to ask. You will overcome all that you are dealing with.
2. Hearing that your father passed away a week ago threw me off balance. Why didn’t anyone tell me about it when it happened? Please, accept my heartfelt condolences. I pray your family gets the strength to move forward.
3. You are not just a friend to me. You are also my brother. Your father was like a father to me too. I knew him personally which is why his death hurts me deeply as much as it hurts you too. Be strong, my friend!
4. God is the only one that can explain everything about our lives. He has the best explanation for the death of your father. We are very limited in our understanding of things as humans. God knows best.
5. I woke up to the news that your father had passed away. This is so sad. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and keep him alive even if it is for a little while. I know you miss him already. I miss him too. Take care of yourself.
6. I wholeheartedly sympathize with you and your family. I know they were not prepared for the death of your father. I pray that God will help you all to move forward because that is what your father would want you all to do.
7. Death is not permanent separation from our loved ones. It is a temporary separation because we will unite with them again at the end of time. Have faith in God. Your father is in a better place now.
8. I pray that he finds eternal rest in the presence of God. Though your father is dead now, he will not be forgotten no matter what life throws at you, your family, and your friends. We will always remember that he was a good man who showed love to everyone around him.
9. When you told me your father was dead, I could not understand. On second thought, I realized you don’t joke about things like that. This is so painful to hear. I wish it never happened.
10. My condolences to you and your unique and godly family. Your family is the best. Now that you have lost your father, I know things will never remain the same without a touch of his love. I pray that God will comfort every one of you.
Condolence Message For Friend Father Death
11. You have been my very good friend from childhood. I could not have come this far in life without you by my side. I have known your father right from when we were little kids. I sympathize with you and your family on his demise.
12. I want you to know that just the way I have been there for you, I am always going to be committed to the friendship that we share. Your father has passed on to glory, this is our sad reality. Accept my condolences!
13. I sometimes wish that I had superpowers that could help me bring back the dead. If I had such power, I would quickly bring your dad back to life. My heart is as broken as yours as we mourn the death of your father.
14. Your father was a great man. He was a man of his word. He moved mountains to keep his promises to you and your entire family members. We are grateful to have him while he was alive. Please, take care of your siblings. My condolences to you and your family.
15. No doubt, your father lived a fulfilled life. Though we wish we could still have him with us. Thankfully, he is with his creator in a place where there is no pain, sickness, or any other form of discomfort. Accept my condolences, my friend.
16. Life is full of many things we wish we could change permanently. The death of your beloved father shook me. I can imagine how you are feeling right now. It shall be well with you and your loved ones. I sympathize with you.
17. Your Dad was a man I looked up to like my father. He was helpful to me many times. His death has made me and my people sad. Please, cheer up and trust God more in this period of mourning your father. Accept my heartfelt condolences.
18. I remember vividly how your father used to send both of us money as though I was also his biological child. I was already planning to get him a gift on his birthday. May your broken heart be repaired. My God strengthen your family.
19. You had the best dad anyone could ever wish to have. Your dad was very supportive of all your dreams. He was fully present in your life. I wish death never took him away from you. Take heart, my friend. Be strong for yourself and your younger siblings.
20. Please, accept my condolences, my friend. Losing your father is never an easy burden to bear. I am praying for you and I am also praying for your family. Wishing you all better days ahead. My condolences to you and your beautiful family.
related topic: grandmother passed away quotes
Condolence Message On Death of Father of An Employee
21. Dear colleague, you are an amazing person. I believe your father played a huge role in raising you to become who you are. His death was a shock to us at the office yesterday. Accept our condolences.
22. I don’t like bad news but bad news is a part of life. I deeply sympathize with you on the death of your beloved and priceless biological father. May you find reasons to continue to live your life with the values that he taught you.
23. You have been through so much this year. The death of your father is not what you were prepared to experience any time soon. I sincerely wish this never happened to you. Please, be courageous as you manage this with the strength of God.
24. Life is priceless. Being alive is a serious business because someone can be gone in the next minute. I hope your dad is still alive and well. My condolences to your entire family. I will always keep in touch.
25. I promise to always be a part of your family because your father was a great man in the corporate world. Moreso, you are not just an employee here, you are also my friend. My condolences to you!
26. Working with you is a great experience that I will always cherish. It is hurtful to know that the reason you are not at work is because you are mourning your father. He did so much for you and your siblings to have the best of anything money can buy that he could afford. May His soul rest in peace.
27. I often wonder what one can do to keep the ones we love here forever without any of them dying. But it seems that is merely wishful thinking that is completely far from reality. Your father is in heaven now. Accept my condolences.
28. Your father taught you and raised you with so much positive energy. Working with you is the best experience I have had in an office environment. It is so sad to know that your father is gone. May his gentle soul continue to rest in peace.
29. I wish I could make you happy, take all the pain away, and bring your father back from the dead. I know this pain will last for long and it might never go away. However, I want you to know that as a colleague at work, I will do everything I can to make you happy.
30. The death of your father is the most heartbreaking news I have received this year. I know how you feel because I have also lost one of my parents in the past. You will overcome this pain. My condolences to you!
Related topic: word of comfort for someone who lost a mother
Comforting Words For Death of a Father
31. I know you are feeling very bad about the sudden death of your father. Life might not always be fair but you can always count on me to be there for you no matter what. There is light at the end of this tunnel.
32. My dearest friend, accept my heartfelt condolences. You had the best father who loved every one of the people around you while he was alive. You can build on his existing legacy. That is one of the ways to make him proud of you.
33. Dear, I believe strongly in my heart that your father is in a better place now. We wish he is still alive and well, but we have to accept the reality that he is no more here, on earth. He has joined the angels in heaven to be watching over you and your family.
34. Your father lived a life worthy of emulation. We take solace in the fact that he lived out his purpose before he died. Now that he is in heaven, may you be able to replicate the worthy life he lived, and may you exceed what he was able to accomplish.
35. In this one, everyone only gets to have one biological father. Once he is gone, there will be no other person to call your biological father. I sincerely wish you well as you mourn your biological father. You will be alright as you hold firmly the love he showed you as a father.
36. Your father made a lot of sacrifices for you and for your entire family to be where you all are today. He was truly a great father. Nothing will make him happier than seeing that all of you continue to walk on the right path of life.
37. Life can be extremely unfair just when you are having a nice time. In all that has happened to you, do not let anything break you. The death of your father was unexpected. We were all shocked to hear that he had passed away. Be strong and courageous!
38. I know that you will choose your late father to still be your father in a thousand lifetime. That is good proof of how well you both had mutual love and respect for each other. Move beyond the sad feeling of his demise and shine your light to make him proud of you.
39. When life throws difficulty at you, you can either stay sad or rise above the sadness and do something good. At this point, what matters is moving forward. Mourn the death of your father, but don’t let the sadness in your heart prevent you from becoming great.
40. With time, you will be perfectly fine. You will have to allow yourself to smile, play, live, and fulfill your purpose by rising and doing what you have to do. My condolences to you and your family.
Related topic: remembrance words for loved ones
Loss of Father Message
41. Hearing that you lost your father is very worrisome. I have been waiting to speak to you since I got the news. I hope you are doing okay where you are. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your precious father.
42. This world is full of mysteries. One moment you are here and the next moment you are no more. I remember seeing your dad the last time I was at your place. This is a challenging time for you and your family. Please, take care of yourselves.
43. If only any of us could turn back the hands of time, all our loved ones who are dead would still be here. My heart is aching knowing that your father is dead. I pray God comforts you and your beautiful family that he left behind.
44. As the authorities work to find out the circumstances that led to the demise of your father, I wish all of this never happened. In all this, let your heart clive to God. He is the only one who can console you the way you need to be consoled.
45. Even though you have lost your father, you have not lost the entirety of your life. Rise and dust yourself it is time to continue on the path that he raised you to walk in for the good of humanity.
46. Death is not cherished yet it has no respect for our feelings. Losing your dad is a difficult pill to swallow. Aside from the fact that he was your father, he was your greatest supporter.
47. You can either sit back and mourn forever wishing things were different or you become more determined to become everything you have dreamt about. Living the life of your dreams would be the greatest way to show your dad that he did not raise a weakling.
48. May your father’s soul rest in peace. You had a great time with him daily when he was alive. Both of you shared the best bond between a father and his child ever. He is resting in the blossom of the good Lord now.
49. Eternal rest is all I wish for the soul of our great and exceptional Father. He was a good man when he was alive. May God protect all that he left behind which includes you, his beloved child. He was a good father indeed.
50. While you have every right to be sad because your father is dead don’t forget that you owe him a debt you must pay. That debt is to become the great personality he trained you to become. May His departed soul rest in peace.
Related topic: better ways to say rest in peace
Sympathy Prayer For Loss of Father
51. My friend, I pray for you from the depth of my heart that God will lift you out of this darkness into his marvelous light sooner than you can imagine. I pray that your father’s soul will rest in peace.
52. I have a strong conviction that everything is working for your good. In the name of Jesus, may everything happening now help you become closer to God. Your father is resting in peace now happily with Jesus. Be encouraged!
53. No matter what the enemy has done to destroy your family, Jesus will lift you and your family above this season into a better one. I pray for your hearts to heal speedily from the death of your beloved father.
54. As a child of God, you are not hopeless. The God that brought you this far will take you further in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. May the beautiful soul of your father rest in peace in the bosom of our good Lord.
55. I declare over you that it is well with you and your family in the name of Jesus. Losing your father will not destroy your life, rather, things will begin to get much better for you and yours anywhere and everywhere.
56. Have faith in God, my brother. Life might have thrown the worst to you by the death of your precious father but God is still with you. I assure you that God will never leave you in the name of Jesus Christ.
57. May God strengthen you beyond human capacity in the mighty name of Jesus. May the death of your father lead you further in your purpose and not out of your divine purpose in Jesus’ name. It is well with you and your family members.
58. The death of your father is unexpected. I release the grace of God that will wipe away this sorrow from your hearts and reply to it with joy in the name of Jesus. May you and your family live long to enjoy God’s grace in the land of the living.
59. I pray for divine protection over you in your going out and in your coming in. May God make all things beautiful for you again. May the good soul of your Dad rest well in the kingdom of God, Almighty!
60. Death is o longer going to take anyone in your family untimely in the powerful name of Jesus. You all will live long in good health and wealth to the glory of God. Accept my condolences for the death of your great father.