Believe me, sincerely, lovely moments always happen unexpectedly even when we don’t plan it. Death is something no one can avoid. Every time we wake up there are always records of death one way or the other around us or somewhere. Death is inevitable, but how you grieve and console people matters. With words of remembrance for a loved one, you will express the memory you shared together.
How you handle or accept the remembrance of your loved ones goes a long way, it either makes you cry and feel terrible or makes you happy about each death anniversary. One way or all the other there will be a particular thing or many that you do miss about that person that completes you but the person is no more to do it and no one to fill the gap it hurts.
Today, a lot of quotes and message has been collated based on the kind of words that suit your beloved. The following messages will help you nurture yourself and grow. It is difficult for words of remembrance to come by in such a challenging time like this but the amazing words below are going to grant you light in your darkest time and help you feel better anytime you remember your loved ones.
What To Say in Memory of Someone
1. Your life was a blessing and your memories were like treasures. Until your memories fade away and the world comes to an end, you will always be in our hearts.
2. For as long as there’s a memory to fall back to you will continue to live in my heart. You were real to me, true to me, and best to me. How can I trash away all of these? My love for you then and in death is intentional.
3. Your death might have wounded my heart but your love in my heart leaves a sweet memory in my heart that no one can steal. In beautiful memory of you, may your love always shine down on us from above
4. So many lives were changed because of your incredible memory. May we not recover from your tremendous kindness. Always in our hearts and minds.
5. I have never met a more loving sister like yours, she was indeed amazing I miss her now and then. You were so lucky to have her in your family and am so honored to have known her.
6. Thinking about things we do, the gist, hanging out, ladies talk, and many more most especially the time we created to be together makes me miss you the more and at times makes me sad but all of these memories brighten me up.
7. Gone but not forgotten, I will keep loving you then, now, and forever to infinity and beyond. You will continue to be the only being I cherish for life. Always in my heart till we meet again.
8. In your amazing memory we gather to showcase your legacy and you will continue to live forever in our hearts. You do own a place in our hearts that no one else will.
9. For the sake of the souls you have touched, nothing will take your place in our hearts. We all know that you are gone and no longer living In this world but ever here. We deeply miss you so much.
10. There has never been a day I won’t think or talk about you. Because on earth am fond of you and I death I love you earnestly. I wish you well wherever you are
Remembrance Quotes For Loved Ones
11. You are loved beyond words and you will missed beyond measure. I miss you every day I have never gotten over the sweet affection we shared.
12. I dare not forget you and the memories we shared but I honestly miss your presence. You have been a steady support during your lifetime, you are more than a friend to me. I cherish all of this In my heart and I will never let it slip away.
13. To a life well lived, may this serve as a living legacy and your memories will live in just as a tree grows and blossom. Your father has touched so many lives for the good and we are tremendously blessed by your existence.
14. Remembering your handsome brother and wishing you my deepest sympathy and comfort to your grieving heart. I feel so lucky to have known him. Thank you for your support back and forth.
15. In celebration of life wonderfully lived, your authentic memories and legacy will live through us. You may be gone on earth but your love remains in our heart
16. As a friend and colleague, I am thankful I had the chance to know your beautiful and energetic mother, she’s indeed incredible. She doesn’t give up on cases not until justice is been served. May her true legacy live through us.
17. God indeed planted the feet of your sister to touch many lives and she helpfully did well. I admire her zeal and passion for others’ businesses. She will forever be missed. I hope the celebration of a life well lived shines lights on our path
18. Shout to you passionate uncle, I am honestly short of words to describe how beautiful he lived on earth coupled with the many lives he has touched. I hope my heartfelt gesture remind you that you are in my thought and prayers always
19. even though the days of your life spent on earth were so brief still you change the world in your little capacity. Several people are in their comfort zone because of the help you render. You will forever be in our hearts.
20. There’s a place you hold in my heart, your constant help and support I do not deny. Thank you for not declining me anytime I run to you. Am saying goodbye to you not because you are dead neither is it going to be the end of our relationship. I only mean to say I will miss you so much.
Related topic: comforting words for the lost of a mother
Memory Quotes For Loved Ones
21. Every moment we spent together before your demise was a beautiful period I always want to turn back the hand of time for us to be together again. But I will always cherish that beautiful moment. Always in my heart.
22. The lovely memories that are still alive in my heart are the ones we created together and they keep me moving whenever my day seems boring.
I want to make more amazing memories with you over and over again.
23. Every time I recount a lot of memories that we made together they seem mind-blowing, laughter, tears, and smiles. All kinds of delicacies we went miles to enjoy and the cinema we saw together was incredible. Loving you forever is the goal.
24. I have never for once regretted making memories with you, every moment was like a blueprint of better days ahead. I hope we do not get too busy with life to create more memories everywhere and anywhere we find ourselves.
25. Memories are like gifts, treasures to the heart, the ones we make with others mold our future and create lasting memories to share at gatherings to come
26. When I roll to those times and memories we shared they make me smile, tear up, and laugh out loud. Your existence is missed, your remembrance I treasure. I will always love you and forget you not.
27. Too much of everything is bad they say, not with the many memories we shared. They are even a blessing to me and many others. In one way or the other, the memories of you come our way.
28. Am lost in the love of our memories, I will never let them perish nor slip away because they mean a lot to me and hold a special place in my heart. Still deeply missed, loved, and always remembered.
29. To men you might be somebody but to me, you are like a world. In as much as memories last we will remember you. You are not forgotten and you will never be. I miss you, I love you dear.
30. Dear Mom, I keep thinking about your day and night even though it’s heartbreaking. I will always give anything to recollect and relive the memories we created together. I hope we get to see again. I miss you, Mom!
Related topic: professional condolence message
Sayings For A Loved One Who Passed Away
31. A life well-lived is like a significant work of art. Beautifully created and wonderfully made also remembered by all. No one can snatch away your significant work of art from us. We can’t and won’t forget all you did for us.
32. When the journey of someone’s life comes to an end most especially your loved ones, words of goodbye are just a pause. The ones we love are never far from our hearts or their memories. It will always live through us.
33. Only your love, kindness, and the memories we shared can bridge the gap between your departure of your passing. what I feel even as I say goodbye, will lift my life as an inspiration of love, grace, and wisdom. You will be forever missed.
34. You were the beautiful melody in the rhythm of my life. I enjoy the tempo of your quiet rhythm it makes my day. The music of your life lives on and through us. Yet the beautiful memories bring comfort from the pain.
35. It might be goodbye to the world, but to us, your story and legacy live on. Your love is written on my heart forever. I’m sorry to hear of your loss it was such a painful exit but we were happy that you lived a good life.
36. The hours and minutes tick by slowly, and in the twinkle of an eye, it’s finally time to say goodbye. It hurts to realize that you are more and we cannot get to do all the lot of things we do together. You will be so dearly missed.
37. A remarkable farewell to a handsome person who left us infinitely better. It’s time to finally say goodbye, but I will keep our memories close and intact forever. You are like a river that flows around that many benefits from it.
38. Your life may be over, you may not be part of us again, I may not see you again but it’s never truly goodbye as long as I have our memories. Saying goodbye to me just means the memories become more meaningful each day.
39. I will miss not having you here so much, but I know a lot of lessons about life I’ve learned from you will keep me steady and focused. I will continue to cherish you and every of what have learned through you.
40. Your words encourage me and lift me in life, even after the final farewell. Anytime I open my diary to read up I see a lot of our conversation that reminds me of you. We are encouraged in a new way each day through the way we live.
Related topic: meaningful sympathy messages
Memorial Messages For A Loved One
41. I’ll never forget how supportive he was and always available when needed. When I was recovering from appendix a few years ago. He was such a kind-hearted man. Always on my mind, forever in my heart.
42. Today we remember your life and celebrate all the wonderful and amazing memories we have. You will never be forgotten and will live on in our hearts. In loving memory of an icon. A great man of valor.
43. In the beautiful memory of our amazing departed friend, we will miss you with all our hearts. We will never trash away all you did for the squad We will cherish the memories we have with you and remember your amazing life.
44. Raising a toast to the incredible memory of such a wonderful soul. We may have lost you but your spirit lives on long with us after you’re gone. Rest in peace.
45. Remembering a life well lived and all the greater achievements it brought to so many.The memories we hold on to shall act as a memorial of how tremendously blessed we were to have you in our lives. In memory of a truly amazing person.
46. I have such strong memories of you and can’t quite believe you’re gone. Your existence was a plus to many of us and so soon death took that precious gift of you away from us. It hurts so bad. I pray you are at peace wherever you might have ascended to.
47. It leaves a heartache in our hearts to see you go. Hardworking, energetic, and swift hand has stopped working, A bright and shining heart has ceased beating what a great tragedy that has befallen us. We love you and you will never be forgotten.
48. How much we love and miss you and wish that you were here. I guess I will never know why you have to go too soon you are so full of life, energy, and a good vibe. I know there’s more you want to give and a lot you still want to showcase to the world but your painful exit stopped all.
49. I thought of you today, yesterday, and days before that too. I often call your name aloud and in silence. All I could see were your memories, your picture frames, and your catering kit. I know you are at rest in God’s bosom but you will forever be in my heart.
50. A wonderful soul never dies, a beacon of strength who was always present to serve everyone at all times. There are no goodbyes for us, we will never forget you all of the days of our lives. Wherever you are, you will always remain in our hearts.
Related topic: simple condolence messages
Remembrance Day Quotes For Loved Ones
51. On this remembrance day, the memories of the dead are placed in the heart of the living. In the heart is where their stories lie. How sweet and pleasant the memories and legacy you left behind will not slip away but we shall nurture it, live through it, till it changes the world.
52. It’s been three years since we lost you, I wanted to make sure you knew that you were in my thoughts, mind, and heart during this time. I think of you always and I’m wishing you peace and strength.
53. While I know nothing can soothe your loss, I do want you to know we are remembering you, Dad, on this day. You were a father of many generations a wonderful and loving soul who we were blessed to have known. We love you.
54. Today marks the fifteenth year since we lost your royal majesty and we know you’re hurting just as we are. Without you here on earth with us, our lives feel a little less brighter. Thinking of you during this difficult time. We deeply miss you.
55. I just wanted you to know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers. We shall continue to celebrate your demise on this day. I’ll be sure to merry in honor to celebrate your glorious exit. Rest well rare gem!
56. I wanted you to know that you’re in my heart and mind on this anniversary of losing your beloved mother. She was an amazing woman and an incredibly loving soul with a golden heart. She welcomes everyone with her warm hug and delicious meal. Thinking of you always.
57.One year down, too many to go. I miss your sister. Your sister was one of the most amazing ladies I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet. What an extraordinary life she lived. We love her and everything he accomplished on this day.
58. Two years has felt almost like an eternity without your super creative son here. His warmth, kindness, and wonderful sense of humor today are of no type Please know that you all are in our hearts and our minds. We love him and miss him every day.
59. It’s been seven years since we lost your precious father and what incredible years it has been. If he saw you today, we’re sure he would be exceedingly proud of you. We know you haven’t got over it yet. Just know that we love you and are thinking of you today.
60. Your mother was one of the most important, influential, superheroine, fashionistas, and strong women I’ve had the opportunity to meet. This organization is lesser for the loss of her and we are thinking of you on this day.
Sayings For A Loved One Who Passed Away
61. Your footmark can never be filled, nor your trace of love ever forgotten. May God bless you and give you a new home in heaven. You will be missed by all who knew and loved you. Rest well dearest
62. As you go through this challenging time, remember that you are so loved. You and your family are in my thoughts as you grieve this loss. What a great loss to the world She will be missed by so many. Always in our hearts.
63. After your tragic passing, I can’t find the perfect word to say what your loss means to us. You have gone forever from this world but not forgotten. Your special place is still intact in our hearts. We will miss you beloved.
64. No longer by my side, but forever in my heart. We loved him a lot but God loved him more. You’ll be with me forever. The love we both shared shall help me scale through this darkest time.
65. I am glad you were part of my story in life now that I know we can’t be together. No more gist, hanging out, playing scrambles, and watching horror movies. You are always on my mind, forever in my heart.
66. When I heard of your sudden loss, I realized that having to say goodbye is the most painful word ever. You were in my life, even in death you remain in my heart. Goodbye, dear friend.
67. Some people came into our lives and quickly went without a trace but yours was incredibly different. You came and left a lot of footmarks of greatness that can sustain someone for the rest of their life. May your positive soul rest in peace.
68. This is not a goodbye, my love, my goodbye is a means of saying thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy and happiness, thank you for loving me the way I am and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever.
69. You’ve changed, imparted, and influenced me positively forever. And I will never forget your value in my life. We laughed and gist throughout last night until we had to cry this morning because of your painful death. Till we meet again rest well.
70. The reason it hurts so much to see you take your last breath and depart from us is that you were a source of joy and happiness to the family. Everyone always wants you around because you make us laugh and help us see the reason why we need to be happy.