It is a blessing to have good people in your life. No one lives forever on earth. At different times, people will leave this earth and we would have to comfort their loved ones with kind words and help them in every other way we can. If your loved one or friend lost a loved one, simply say ‘my sincere condolences to you and your family’.
You can bring comfort to those mourning their loved ones with my condolences to you and your family messages. The period of mourning is inevitable. We all can be there for the people we care about as much as we can.
The least you can do for the bereaved is to express a heartfelt condolence that will help them go through their season of mourning gracefully. Below, you will understand what it means to pay condolences and also know the right messages to express your empathy with.
- My Deepest Condolences To You And Your Family Meaning
- Our Condolences To You And Your Family
- Sincere Condolences Message
- My Condolences To You And Your Family
- My Deepest Condolences to the Bereaved Family
- My Deepest Condolences For Your Loss
- My Most Sincere Condolences
- My Deepest Condolences For the Loss Of Your Mother
- Our Deepest Sympathy And Condolences to the Bereaved Family
My Deepest Condolences To You And Your Family Meaning
When you have to reach out to someone who lost a loved one, you are expected to be kind with words such that the person feels comforted. My deepest condolences to you and your family meaning is the art of showing that you feel the way they feel about losing a loved one.
You are not the one who lost someone but you are equally pained knowing that they will not have him/her physically present anymore. With this understanding, you can express adequately my condolences to you and your family with all the messages you will find here.
Our Condolences To You And Your Family
1. We understand how you feel about the loss of your child. We know it is very difficult to understand why your child died at an early age. We want you to know that all will be well and you will have a reason to be happy again. This phase of your life will soon pass away.
2. We were very shocked to hear that you lost a loved one the other day. We would like for you and your family to accept our deep condolences for the demise of your relative. This is a critical and difficult time for you and your family. May God help you all.
3. All we can say is that God knows best. He alone can fully help us understand why we suffer the loss of the people we care about all through life. My family and I are here to bring you the comfort you and your family need to navigate this season.
4. We all might never understand the gravity of the pain your family is going through right now. We only ask that God help you all to not give up living your lives to the fullest. All will be well and you all will smile soon. Accept our condolences.
5. Your family means the world to us. This is one of the major reasons why we are greatly pained that you lost a member of your beautiful family. You are not alone in this situation. We are always going to be there for all of you.
6. Life has a way of reminding everyone that no one lives forever. It was shocking to hear of the death of your beloved child. We are as heartbroken as you and your family are. Know that you are always going to be in our prayers.
7. None of us could have imagined that we would be mourning someone who was a pillar in our family. We are deeply concerned about your mental health right now. This storm will pass and your family will have countless reasons to be happy daily.
8. You and your family did all you could do to keep him alive but death still took him. It would be better if you all focused on the good times shared with him rather than mourning him like he is in a bad place. He is with God now in a peaceful place of eternal rest. Accept our heartfelt condolences.
9. Our prayers and best wishes are for you and your family to feel the reassuring love of God in your hearts more than usual. Losing a loved one can hurt deeper than any other thing in the world. We are solidly behind you all as we weather this storm together.
10. It was obvious your family did all that was humanly possible to keep your mother alive. Please, don’t be too hard on yourselves, she is in a better place now. Have faith that you will see her again and you will never be separated. We share in your pain.
Sincere Condolences Message
11. You do not deserve to lose anyone that you love because we all know that you are a very good person. All I can say is that I wish you the best onward. I will always come to see you whenever you ask me to. Stay strong!
12. Life has a way of making us feel so much pain. I can imagine how you feel right now that you lost your closest relative. I share in your pain and I pray that God will comfort you better than any human can. Be assured that you are not alone.
13. You know that I value you with all my heart. Whatever you are dealing with is automatically my concern. Losing your loved one has not only affected you but also some of us who truly love you. I am here with you, my friend.
14. The burden and pain you feel are justifiable because you lost a loved one. I can’t bring him back to life but I can at least offer you my shoulder to lean on in this difficult time of your life. Please, feel free to ask me for anything.
15. Even though we know that people die, none of us is always prepared to lose a loved one. The news that you lost a family member came as a rude shock to me and my family. We are deeply sorry that you are going through this period of tears and pain.
16. In all this that has happened to you, I believe that God will make you smile again. Your loved one is no longer on earth with you. I know that sad reality breaks your heart. I can feel how you feel. I promise to always be here for you.
17. There was no way you and I saw this tragedy coming. We never thought you would be mourning the death of your family member. As much as we are deeply hurt, we take solace in the fact that she was known for her charity work within and beyond her immediate environment.
18. You have the right to be sad. Losing a loved one can cause a lot of emotional unrest. I want you to know that after this storm you will be happier than you have ever been. My God keep you and the rest of your family members.
19. What has happened has refreshed in us the fact that nobody will be here forever. It hurts to lose a loved one but we must be courageous to keep moving forward after the period of mourning. You will overcome this storm. I am certain about that.
20. We may never understand why certain things happen to good people. This is one of the mysteries of life. However, we will keep celebrating those we have lost for the good they have done. Cheer up and rise above this present situation.
Related topic: professional condolence message
My Condolences To You And Your Family
21. You and your family are important to me and my family. We are deeply affected by the passing of your loved one. Please accept our love and warm embraces in these trying times. We have decided to always be around you all until you are strong again to face the world.
22. I’m sincerely shaken by the sudden death of the breadwinner of your family. The news came at a time when things were beginning to get better for him. Accept my condolences and I pray you all feel better as you keep hope alive for a brighter future.
23. I know you and your family might have a lot of questions to ask God. Even if you are not saying them, they might be struggling for answers in your heart. I believe that this time will pass sooner than you can imagine. You all will be fine.
24. This is very painful. I have never seen someone lose a loved one and not feel deeply hurt. I truly understand how every member of your family is feeling right now. This is not the best season for you and your family at all.
25. While it is obvious that you all are mourning now due to the passing on to the glory of your wonderful relative, God in His infinite mercy will restore your happiness soon. I believe everything will get better at the end of this tunnel.
26. Losing a loved one hurts deeper than imagined, but this is not the end of your life. You all have to be strong and courageous for there is a great future ahead. Believe in God, trust him to lead you out of the pain you feel and He will comfort you. My sincere condolences to you and your family.
27. You and your family have been the best people to me and my wife for the longest time. This death is difficult for every one of us to understand. I sincerely wish this did not happen. Accept my condolences and may things get better with time.
28. You are my best friend, whatever concerns you is also my concern. I am sincerely sending my condolences to you and all your family members everywhere they are. I pray that God will keep them safe and they will live long to fulfill their purposes.
29. Nothing lasts forever but we would have loved having him here with us longer. My heart prays deeply for you and your amazing family. May God help you all navigate this energy-draining season. You all will be fine soon.
30. Tomorrow is not guaranteed for anyone humanly speaking. We all have to make the most of our lives all the time we are still here. I sincerely feel how hurt you feel. I pray you overcome this storm by the special grace of God.
Related topic: simple condolence messages
My Deepest Condolences to the Bereaved Family
31. With what has happened, I can only imagine what the bereaved family is going through. No parents should bury their child. This is hard to comprehend but I believe that they will be comforted as they move on with life courageously.
32. It is painful to lose a loved one but time has a way of helping those who are mourning to heal. I pray the bereaved family to heal fast and get back on their feet again in good faith. May all that has happened propel the family to a better place.
33. Regardless of what has happened, you have to come together as a family and be there for each other. This is not the time to allow any form of division among you. Accept my heartfelt condolences as you mourn the passing of your loved one.
34. I wish I had been there to help when the situation was critical. You have lost a precious human. May God grant your loved one eternal rest. I also pray for you and your family that God will restore your joy and passion for living.
35. Things are tough right now because of the lost soul that you all loved with all your hearts. I know you are all worried and in so much pain. The pain and anxiety that you feel will pass away soon and you will be happy knowing that you will see your loved ones again at the end of time.
36. My deepest and sincere condolences to you the bereaved family of my dear friend. I have been a part of your family for many years. This death is as painful to you as it is painful to me. We all lost a great personality. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
37. Oh, my goodness! To say that I am heartbroken is an understatement. I have struggled with believing that you lost a family member. Please accept my deepest condolences. May you all live long and fulfill all your dreams in good health.
38. I’m very certain that you were not prepared to lose a loved one. No one is ever prepared for that type of experience yet it is inevitable as long as we are on earth. I sincerely wish you all the best as you forge ahead and continue to be the best you can be.
39. In everything the bible encouraged us to be thankful. This is a painful exit of an icon. As you mourn the death of a great family member, be thankful that he made this world a better place with his resources while he was here.
40. Death is never what we might fully understand. I sometimes wish we all live till old age at least before death takes any life. This is so sad. I want you to know that you all are not alone. Your family is also mine. Accept my condolences.
Related topic: sympathy messages
My Deepest Condolences For Your Loss
41. I have known you long enough to love you with all my heart. I know you will come out of this phase of your life better than you were. Please accept my deepest condolences. I have a strong faith that the storm will soon be over.
42. I want you to know that you have every right to feel bad about what happened to you. Life was not fair to you. However, I believe that better days are ahead of you. I sincerely understand what you are dealing with. It shall be well!
43. What you have lost can not be bought with money. I am more valuable than all the wealth in this world. I believed in you then and I still believe in you now. You will surely rise above this situation. My deepest condolences for your loss.
44. You have worked very hard to earn the life you have now. Losing what you have lost is very painful to you and everyone that knows you personally like I know you. With all my heart, I share in your plight. Please don’t give up because of your loss.
45. Today is a tough one for you and your loved ones because of the tragedy that struck your home. None of us saw this happening. We are all very shocked at the news reaching us. My condolences to you and your great family. Please be strong.!
46. My heart is pained for your loss. Please take heart and be courageous enough to face your future with optimism. All you have lost God will comfort you and restore you to unhindered joy and limitless capacity for greatness.
47. With a deep level of awareness and commitment to you, kindly accept my condolences for your loss. I know you are not happy right now. I pray that you rise above all the negative emotions you have experienced ever since you lost your loved one.
48. Your kind of personality is rare. You are always there for people to make them happy. Now that you need people to be there for you, I promise to be there for you until you are back on your feet. Accept my condolences for your loss.
49. Only God can perfectly make you happy and excited to be alive after you have lost someone truly special. As your friend, I will try all I can do to make you feel better daily till I am sure that you can return to your usual day-to-day life. My condolences for your loss, my friend.
50. There are things beyond our control. Certain losses are beyond the control of any man. You have lost a rare gem. Someone who made everyone feel great about living. I can feel how you’re feeling. May God help you through it all.
Related topic: thoughtful words for the loss of mothers
My Most Sincere Condolences
51. If there is something I cherish the most in this life, it is our friendship. My friend, accept with all your heart my most sincere condolences. I know this is hard for you to understand but God is still good. You will be better and greater after this hard time.
52. I honestly wish you a quick recovery from your recent loss. I sincerely hope that you wake up feeling better soon. This present situation won’t stop you from living effectively and efficiently. You are not alone. I will always be in your corner.
53. I recently heard about the tragedy that has thrown every member of your family into mourning. Please I would like you to know that you are rising above this and your star will shine the brightest. Accept my condolences.
54. God knows that you are very precious to me. This is why when I heard of your loss, I ran directly to your house praying and hoping for the news of your loss. He is a fake
55. I might not be in your shoes right now but I understand what you’re going through. I know you are a strong person. I know that you are courageous regardless of what life throws at you. Kindly accept my most sincere condolences.
56. In all that has happened to you lately, the least I can do for you is to be by your side. You have nothing to worry about as long as I am with you. This season of your life will soon be over and you will feel much better. I deeply feel all your emotions.
57. Sincerely, I miss your vibrant personality. You have been very calm and isolated after the incident. Even though things aren’t the way they were you can still move forward. You have the most sincere condolences and well wishes.
58. It is very normal to see people depressed when they go through what you are going through. I am equally heartbroken knowing you have lost someone highly significant in your life. I hope and pray everything gets better.
59. Life has been very unfair to you and your beautiful family. I am a part of your life and I know how much you have had to deal with lately for losing a beautiful soul. My profound condolences to you and your beautiful family.
60. There are times when certain inevitable issues like the death of a loved one drive us into sadness, depression, and confusion. You are not having the best of time right now. Let me know if you need anything. I sincerely acknowledge and sympathize with you.
My Deepest Condolences For the Loss Of Your Mother
61. Your mother was like a mother to me. It is so heartbreaking to know that she is no longer alive. I wish I could turn back the hands of time to prevent her sudden death. My friend, accept my deepest condolences for the loss of your beautiful mother.
62. There is no death as painful as that of a beloved mother. She was there for you right from the first day you came into this world. You owe her all that you are today. My deepest condolences for the loss of your mother who was also our mother.
63 Losing your mother has affected not just you alone but I and others who she has been a huge blessing to over the years. She made us enjoy coming to your house every time we got the opportunity to. My condolences to your family.
64 The sacrifices of your mother have made you who you are today. She was a symbol of faith and love. We all will miss your mother so much. My condolences to you and to the rest of your family members who she left behind.
65. I know how grateful you are to God for giving you such a wonderful mother. Now that she is no longer alive, I pray that you will still be well taken care of just the way she would if she was still here. Accept my condolences.
66. I hope you know that you are not going to be alone. Losing your mother does not mean that you have lost everything. I have decided to be closer to you and help you in every way that I can until you can take perfect care of yourself.
67. I have been praying for God to comfort you with His warm presence. Losing a mother is very hard to bear. It is a burden and pain that might never go away. I pray God gives you the strength to thrive regardless of this sad reality.
68. A thousand and more goodwill messages might not bring your mother back from the dead but they can make you feel better. I believe that she is in a better place and you will make her proud by being happy and achieving all your dreams. Stay happy and watch how everything will begin to turn around for your good.
69. After this dark season of your life which is because of the death of your mum, you are going to shine as long as you choose to make he proud. Your mum was the best gift you had while she was here. My condolences to you and your great family.
70. We might not understand why you lost your mother but we are thankful that she was your mother. She was a beautiful and amazing woman who supported you when no one else would. Kindly accept my heartfelt condolences.
Our Deepest Sympathy And Condolences to the Bereaved Family
71. The bereaved family is like a family to us. We have shared so much together over the years. So many beautiful created memories. It saddens our hearts to be mourning the departure of someone we cherish so much. Our condolences to you all.
72. We are deeply affected by this unfortunate incident. This came as a shock to every single one of us. It is something we all wished was a lie when we were told about it. Our deepest sympathy and condolences to the bereaved family.
73. One of the most painful experiences in life is the death of a loved one. We know how painful the death of your family member is. We pray God lifts this pain off your hearts. Our condolences to you and your family.
74. At the beginning of this year, we all were celebrating the gift of life together not knowing that we would also be mourning later in the year. Accept our deepest condolences and heartfelt sympathy for losing a loved one in your family.
75. In our honest opinion, this is unfair. We should not be mourning now. Rather than mourning, we should be celebrating. The death of your relative is unexpected and we may never understand why it happened. You have our love and condolences.
76. God knows that we are truly pained that you finally lost him to the cold hands of death. We all thought he would survive the accident but he did not survive it. We are wishing your family divine comfort at this difficult time of your lives.
77. In all we do daily, none is ever fully prepared on how to handle the death of a loved one who dies suddenly. I don’t know what exactly to say that will comfort you and your family. I pray to God to strengthen you all to move forward.
78. Death is always going to be an unwanted visitor. I and my family are deeply hurt by the news we got today about the death of your father. This is hard to believe and we can imagine what you all are going through right now. Please, take care of yourselves.
79. I wish I had the answer to why bad things happen to good people but I don’t. She was a good person to everyone who came in contact with her. Race, religion, or social status was never a priority to her in showing love to people. May her sweet soul rest in peace.
80. I pray that the departed soul finds eternal rest in the bosom of the almighty God. We are going to continue what your family member left behind for the good of humanity. Our deepest sympathy and condolences to you all, the bereaved family.