Sympathizers must be appreciated for showing up for you and being kind to you in words and gifts. Hard times are very difficult to journey through when there is no one to give you solace and support in such times. Knowing the value of your sympathizers, you should not hesitate to send thank you for your sympathy and kindness notes to them.
When a tragedy happens be it in form of loss of property or loved ones, families, friends, and loved ones send their words of sympathy, support, and gifts that can help you overcome this intense sorrow caused by the loss.
It is important to show appreciation to them when as you get better and this can be done y sending a thank you message. You don’t need to be anxious about when you send the appreciation text, you can send it anytime as you recover from the memory of the loss.
You also don’t need to write too much in your thank you card, you can always make it brief, pleasing, and sincere. You can also include a few words that perchance show the improbably hard-fought emotion that you are feeling. Here is the list of all you need to send below:
Thank You for Your Sympathy Meaning
Sympathy is the feeling of sorrow for someone’s predicament. This is going out of your way to bear someone else’ burden which could be done through gifts, comforting words, and other ways you get them out of such feeling.
Sympathy is an expression of love towards friends, family, and loved ones. We do not only rejoice with them when they win in life, we are also there for them when they are down or depressed. You may not be able to offer them money but you can always offer comforting words from your mouth.
Therefore, when anyone has sympathized with you, you should always remember to say thank you for your sympathy and kindness to them.
Sympathy Thank You Quotes
1. Words wouldn’t be enough to express how thankful I am to you for your love, patience, generosity, and time taken during this period of difficulty. Thanks so much.
2. I just wanted to say a very big thank you for your gifts, your texts, and calls, and your thoughtfulness all through this tough time. Thanks for being there.
3. I’m eternally grateful to you. Thanks for all you did during and after the funeral. Your assistance and support were inestimable and we can’t thank you enough.
4. Thanks so much for accommodating us into your house, having a place to stay when our house got burnt was a relief from the terrible experience. We are forever grateful.
5. Thanks so much for preparing such a portion of delicious food for us, for your everyday gift, and for always checking up on us. You made this difficult time a bit painless. It’s a pleasure having you around.
6. I’m thankful for your presence at our Mom’s funeral service, thanks for your support, your love, and your commiserations all through our sad time. You have a special place in our hearts.
7. We appreciate your sweet and encouraging words, it’s great having a wonderful person like you around during a time like this. Thanks a ton.
8. You don’t know how much your generosity, kindness, and support mean to us during this time. Thanks for everything you did. God bless you real good.
9. Having you around during this challenge is a great relief. Thanks for being a shoulder to lean on. Your kindness will be forever appreciated.
10. For showing up at our Dad’s funeral service and your contributions, we say thank you. You are one of a kind. Once again thanks so much.
11. We are thankful for your prayers, gifs, encouragement, and the love shown to us during this period. May the Lord reward you immensely. Thanks a lot.
12. Thanks so much for the gifts. It means so. Much to me and my family. We will never forget your nice gestures. You will remain in our hearts forever.
13. We appreciate your love and support. It’s a pleasure knowing we still have people who care about us during this terrible time. We can’t thank you enough.
14. We are grateful for your kind notes and your voluntary gift in Dad’s reminiscence. Thanks for your thoughtfulness and your generosity. It did go a long way.
15. Thanks for sending beautiful decorative arrangements of flowers to the church. We are eternally grateful for your thoughtfulness and your love. It means a lot to know you are there for us during a challenging time like this.
16. I can’t thank you enough for your support and kindness during this weird time. The operation was successful and I’m back on my feet now. I’m lucky to have you.
17. I’m forever thankful to have an amazing person like you in my life. Thanks for being by my side during this period and for never giving up on me. I will never forget you.
18. I’m forever indebted to you for everything you did for me throughout this time. I don’t know where I will be now if not for your help and support. Thanks so much, sweetheart.
19. Thanks so much for the prayers, support, and love you showed me when I was in sick bed. When I was already dying, your love brought me back to life. I’m eternally grateful to you.
20. I can’t thank you enough for your help and donation in bringing me back to my feet, I’m perfectly okay now and I can’t wait to see you all. Thanks, a lot.
Related topic: loving reply to condolence messages
Heartfelt Thank You for Sympathy
21. I’m saying thank you from the depth of my heart. Your support, your care, and your generosity mean the whole world to me. Thanks for being there.
22. I appreciate your calls, your texts, and your gifts. You are so caring and understanding I’m so blessed to have you in my life. You have a special place in my heart.
23. I’m truly thankful and lucky to have people like you in my life. Thanks for everything you did. Your kindness and generosity did not go unnoticed. You are one in a million.
24. I wanted to send my heartfelt gratitude for the Sympathy you showed us when I lost my Job back then in August. Your consideration and love were reassuring during a tough time.
25. I’m grateful for the gifts you sent to us when we lost our father. Thanks for lifting our spirits during this terrible time. Your thoughtfulness was sincerely appreciated.
26. You stayed by my side throughout my time in the hospital. I’m so blessed to have a fantastic friend like you. Thanks for your love and care.
27. Thanks so much for having me in your thought, especially during this time of the loss of my husband. I appreciate your kind gestures and I will never forget you.
28. Your understanding, encouragement, and compassion mean the world to me. Thanks for being there for me during this te. You are truly a friend.
29. I love my son so much and I never believed I can be healed from the pain of his loss. But I’m comforted that I’m not alone in this difficulty. Thanks for sharing my sadness. It means a lot to me.
30. Your thoughtfulness and support during this time will always be remembered. Thanks for always checking up on me and for sending me gifts. I owe you a payback.
Related topic: funeral thank you messages
Thank You Note for Sympathy Gift
31. I will forever be grateful for the love and support you showed us during this difficult time. Words are not enough to appreciate your kindness. Thanks very much.
32. Your generous gift and love go a long way in helping us during this and we will be forever indebted to you. You will be in our hearts forever. Thanks a ton.
33. I will never forget how you risked your life to save our kids from an accident. Words are not enough to appreciate your kindness and love. God bless you.
34. Thanks so much for sending money to my account, your assistance and support this time is truly appreciated. May the good God enrich your pocket.
35. You took me into your house when I had nowhere to stay. I will never forget your consideration and your lovingness. It means so much to me.
36. World will be a perfect place to live if everyone can be like you. You are an amazing person. Thanks so much for everything you did for us. May God reward you greatly.
37. I appreciate your true friendship, particularly during this difficult time. Thanks for showing up for me when I need you the most. I love you so much.
38. Thank you for your usual assistance and support, I sincerely appreciate you for always being there to help. May you never be stranded and may your life be filled with happiness.
39. I’m so grateful for the time taken to check up on us during this time and for the everyday gifts. Your cheerfulness and your graciousness can never be forgotten.
40. I’m thankful to God for blessing me with a wonderful friend like you. Thanks for helping me when I ask and when I didn’t even ask for help. You don’t know how much I appreciate your kindness and our friendship. Thanks so much.
Wording For Sympathy Thank You Note
41. I appreciate your expression of sympathy and your assistance during this time of loss. Your love, your patience, and your consideration did not go unnoticed.
42. Your words of encouragement, your sweet words, and your usual presence through this challenging time brought happiness and comfort to us despite the intense sorrow we are feeling. You are forever in my heart.
43. I want to thank you for the kind and encouraging words in the note you sent to me. It has helped me to keep going and never looked back at the past. I can’t thank you enough.
44. When I feel down and my heart is tethered, I am reminded of the love and support you showed me. Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate.
45. Your commiseration and your encouragement have greatly helped me during this time. Without your presence and support, this loss will be a difficult one to endure.
46. Thank You for your Sympathy and Your generosity, although sadness overwhelmed me your comforting words have made me realize that I am not alone in this mess. Thanks for sharing my pains.
47. I appreciate your condolences and your love, they have made me feel blessed by your friendship as I walk through the shadow of death. I will be eternally grateful to you for being there for me.
48. I’m grateful for the consistent visitations, the gifts, and the wise words. Thanks for the support and Sympathy you have shown me during this time. You are truly a blessing.
49. Your wise words and encouragement have helped channel me out of this sad moment. I don’t know where I would have been without you. Once again, thanks so much.
50. Your message of support means the world to me, thanks for understanding my grievous time and comforting me with your wise words of encouragement.
Sympathy Thank You Notes to Workers
51. Your message and support in this time of grief and loss mean a lot to me. Your great concern healed my heart. I will never forget your goodness. Thanks, again.
52. I never believed I will ever get over this so quickly. Thanks for your help and support in a time like this. It’s a blessing to have great co-workers like you.
53. Your love, kind words of encouragement, and generosity have strengthened my spirit and have helped me to experience joy again. Thanks so much.
54. I appreciate your sympathy and being my greatest supported during my darkest time. Thanks for being the solution and the light that guides my path to healing. I can’t be more thankful.
55. Words cannot describe how thankful I am for your support during this difficult time, your words of sympathy bring me hope anytime I’m feeling sad. Thanks for being a loyal friend.
56. Anytime I remember the loss of my sister, sadness fills my heart. But when I remember your soothing words, my spirit is brightened. Thanks for your support during this challenging time.
57. I feel so blessed to have amazing colleagues like you. Thanks for all you did throughout my time of loss. Your kindness and love are greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
58. You are not only my colleagues but my great friends, I appreciate your thoughtfulness, your support, and your generosity in a time like this. God bless you.
59. Your kind words of sympathy and your support have taken me out of my darkness and brought some light to me. Thanks for all you did. I’m eternally grateful.
60. When I lost my job, I felt a sharp pain in my heart and it seemed the world has come to end, but your words of encouragement and your usual support made me overcome the sorrowful time. Thanks so much for your love.