It is one thing to begin a course, it is another thing to finish it. It is not natural to start a race and end it well. If you have started a journey in life and here you are at the final lap, you ought to give thanks to God for such a privilege. A man may desire a thing but if God has not crowned the efforts with success, all the efforts will be wasted.
God is always deserving of our thanksgiving whenever we have accomplished a major thing in our lives. Having graduated successfully from an institution, you ought to send a graduation thank you message to God almighty who has given such grace.
As you give all the glory to God, you should not also forget to give thanks to men who also have assisted you in one way to ensure you end your course with joy. Therefore, giving thanks to God must be accompanied by appreciation to men who have been of great help to you.
Are you looking for messages to thank God and extend your appreciation to men? On this page, you will find beautiful messages of your choice.
1. I owe God all the thanks for this achievement because without Him I don’t think I would be here. All glory to God in the highest!
2. I appreciate You for Your grace, Lord. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.
3. I am so blessed. You have blessed me so much and this graduation is just another addition. I pray you to continue to bless me all through life.
4. Thank you, God, for every of your blessing, and thank You for counting me worthy to experience this greater blessing, my graduation.
5. You have been my support and biggest fan and I am happy that I let you in on all my plans. Thank you, God.
6. Walking with you and serving you has always been worth it. Thank you, God, for keeping me till this precious moment.
7. I am grateful for your help all through school. I pray that you continue guiding me and that your blessings never cease in my life.
8. I am super grateful for your protection and guidance from the beginning of school up till my graduation. Thank you, God.
9. Thank you, God, for this achievement and every other blessing you have given me.
10. You’ve always stood by me and guided my steps and for this I am grateful. Thank you, God.
Short Thank You Speech For Graduation
Below are some short thank-you speeches for graduation;
11. I say this today with great joy in my heart. Walking through my undergraduate journey has not been the easiest experience but I pulled through. I did it! I am grateful to everyone that supported me through this journey.
12. Firstly, I want to thank God for making me see this day. He has been my helper and strength since I started. I also want to thank my parents for supporting me all through, I do not take your love for granted. I am so happy to witness today and I am looking forward to what life outside school has for me.
13. It all began with an admission letter to study at this prestigious school. Then we struggled and fought. We worked hard and were committed. Now we are here and I am so proud and grateful.
14. I am humbled by this achievement. My hard work finally paid off, and I am excited to graduate. I hope for greater blessings and more achievements.
15. I started scared then in the middle, I was pushed almost to my limits but I did not give up and I am grateful that I pushed through. I am particularly grateful for the gift of friends and family. I am glad that I get to do something worthwhile in life. Here’s to getting more degrees and becoming successful.
16. Getting this degree took hard work, night classes, commitment, and fighting every urge to give up. When I look back, I don’t regret any of it because it was all worth it in the end.
17. I really want to dedicate this degree to God and my family. I am so grateful that I didn’t get to go through all of these alone. I am grateful for my committed lecturers too, thank you all for sacrificing your time and energy. I’d also like to thank myself. I did it. I am so strong.
18. This marks the beginning of a new era. As I step into this new phase, I’d like to express my sincere gratitude to everyone, including myself, for making this possible. I am particularly grateful to God for this great opportunity.
19. My journey through school has been a rollercoaster of emotions. I have cried, danced, and laughed, but in all, I am grateful that it ended in praise. I step into a new era of my life, having built stamina and strength and I am hoping that life brings many opportunities my way.
20. It is hard to talk about my school experience without tearing up. I have cried a lot all through this journey but right now, I know that these are tears of joy and fulfillment. This achievement is just a confirmation that I can do whatever I set my mind to.
Related topic: speech of gratitude to God
Graduation Speech Thanking God
Use this graduation thank you message to God to show your appreciation to Him!
21. A life without Christ is full of crisis. I am glad I involved God in my journey through school. He has been my support, listened to my fainting whispers, patiently heard all my rants, and comforted me. Thank you, God. I am so grateful.
22. Partnership with God has always been worth it. Thank you, God, for all your many blessings and for this huge one. I am super grateful.
23. I am so grateful to God. He has been my support system and without him, I won’t be here today. He has helped me emotionally and academically. All the glory belongs to Him.
24. Pulling through school has been by God’s grace. First, he blessed me with divine knowledge that has helped me academically, and then He placed the right people in my life. He has given me so much and I’ll be ungrateful not to return all the praise to Him.
25. My heart is filled with so much gratitude to God. His love for me is something I cannot fathom. How can one explain how He consistently chooses to love me and stand by my side even when I don’t do the right things or how do I explain how He protects me physically and emotionally every time? I am so thankful.
26. On the occasion of my graduation today, I dedicate this degree to my Saviour and first love, Jesus Christ. He has been of great help to me. He has consistently shown me mercy even when I don’t deserve it. His grace and compassion have kept me up to this moment and for this I am grateful.
27. Thank you, God, for seeing me through every challenge and hardship of getting this degree. I want to use this moment to declare that without You, I am nothing. I am grateful, Lord.
28. Every person has a backing and support system that helps them through hard times, God is mine. He has been a great help and I praise Him.
29. Thank you God for this day. Thank you for giving me strength every time I need it. I would forever serve and praise you.
30. Thank you for my graduation, God. Thank you for providing resources for my parents all through school. Thank you for all the challenges. Right now, I see and understand that I had to go through challenges in order to be strong so I am grateful. Thank you for all the people you divinely sent my way. I am so grateful.
Related topic: personal message for the graduation ceremony
Appreciation Graduation Thank You Message To Parents
Parents play a very important role in the life of their kids. They pay all the bills and sometimes have to sacrifice a life of luxury so that their children can be satisfied. However, sometimes they do not get enough credit for this. On your graduation, it is thoughtful to appreciate your parents for all they have done for you.
Below are some messages you can use;
31. I know I do not say this often but I appreciate all your effort and all the sacrifices you had to make just to get me through school. I promise to pay you back and take care of you just like you did for me.
32. I did it! I made you proud and I am so excited. Thank you for all you did for me.
33. Thank you for four years of sacrifices and advice. Thank you for listening to me when I rant and always having my back. I am grateful.
34. Dear Mom and Dad, I could not have done this without both of you. Your love and wonderful upbringing helped me so much through school. I thank God for having you as my parents. Thank you.
35. Thank you, Mom and Dad. Thank you for believing in me when nobody else did. Thank you for being patient with me and giving me solid advice. I’m glad that I finally made you proud.]
36. It’s been four years since you sat me down and told me so many things that I needed to know about the university. Thank you for standing by me every step of the way.
37. Thank you for loving me unconditionally and supporting me always. Thank you for all the little advice you gave me along the way. This is just the start of my making you proud.
38. Your love for education was definitely passed down to me. Thank you for always letting me know the importance of education by going all out for me and making sacrifices.
39. Growing up, I had a perfect example of what hard work and dedication look like. I’m grateful to you for creating a strong background that I can build solidly on. Thank you, Mom and Dad.
40. To my lovely parents, thank you for helping me through school both financially and emotionally. I could not have done it without you. Your name should be added to my certificate because this degree is for you too.
Thank You Message For Family On My Graduation
41. I can boldly say that I have the best family. From the beginning, you have encouraged me, cheered me on, cried with me, and supported me in every way possible. I am so grateful to you all.
42. Dear family, I am grateful for your emotional and financial support all through my time in school. Without you all, I would not be here today. Thank you.
43. Dear family, I thank every one of you for showing me what true and sincere love is because that has helped me a whole lot in my life. I appreciate you all
44. My lovely family, from the moment you heard I was going to school, you have just been there for me and I am so grateful. Thank you.
45. Dear family, I saw all your wishes for me at my graduation and I want to say thank you. I am grateful for your never-ending support.
46. Having a very supportive family made school less challenging and stressful. Thank you so much.
47. Sometimes I feel like you all got this degree for me because your support all through this journey has been overwhelming and it makes me more focused. Thank you so much.
48. Thank you for your consistent words of encouragement and I dedicate this achievement to you.
49. I would not have gotten this far without everyone’s support in this family. Thank you for always being a phone call away.
50. I value this relationship, dear family. Thank you for always showing up for me.
Thank You Message For Mother On Graduation Day
51. Dear Mom, you have always been an inspiration to me. I am so happy that I get to make you proud. Thank you, mom.
52. I love the way you respond swiftly whenever I need you and that has kept me going. Thank you, mom.
53. Through my years of school, our bond grew stronger and that’s because I grew and I started to understand things the way you do. I am grateful, momma.
54. Thank you, dear mom. You have always been by my side and I have never felt alone. Thank you so much.
55. You don’t only give me advice; you live a life that is worthy of emulation. Thank you for being a perfect example for me.
56. From the moment you had me, you have been with me through thick and thin, with joys and tears. I have known you all my life and I must say that you are my best friend.
57. A mother’s love is like gold; it is priceless. Thank you, mum, for showing me that kind of love.
58. I love that you have been with me all through this journey. You have shared in my happiness and pain and on my graduation, I’d like to say thank you.
59. Hey mom! You show up for all my big events and I am grateful. Let’s take a lot of pictures together today and keep the memories.
60. For years, you have been supporting me and encouraging me. Now that I am done, it is my turn to take care of you. Thank you so much, mom.