60 Thank You Message for Colleague Leaving the Company or Organization
When a colleague is leaving a company, it’s always a painful experience for coworkers and the boss. Especially if the person leaving is a hardworking person and very relevant to the industry. No one wants very relevant personnel to depart from an organization, everyone loves to be kept around for a very long time.
But no matter how painful it is, you still have to wish them well. Because it’s a great way to end work relationships since your path may never cross again. The type of relationship you have with the departing colleague depends on the type of appreciation message you send to them. Thank you message for colleague leaving will surely guide you
Although you may not be close with the colleague, courtesy demands it. Sending a goodbye message to a colleague will give them a good impression of you and show them how much you love them.
Nevertheless, knowing what to say in a farewell can be thought-provoking. As you may not know how to write a good goodbye message that will melt the heart of the reader. Here are numerous examples of how and what to write in your thank you messages to a colleague leaving.
Farewell Message to Colleague Leaving the Company
These farewell and thank you message for colleague leaving the company will help you tell them how wonderful they have been at the company and how much you will miss them. Use the messages below to make them feel great!
1. I appreciate you for being an amazing colleague and teammate. I will forever miss working with you. I wish you success in your endeavors.
2. Working with you every day is what I so much adored. As you are leaving the company today. I wish you Good luck and I hope it won’t be the end of our friendship.
3. You have been an awesome colleague and a great inspiration. I believe you will continue to inspire other workers as you have with me. You are one of a kind. Hope to see you soon.
4. Working with you over the years has taught me a lot of lessons and given me an understanding of many things. My heartiest congratulations to you. I wish you luck.
5. It was a pleasure to work with you. I have learned a lot from you over the years. I wish you happiness and success in your career.
6. Your assistance and your cooperation are greatly appreciated. Thanks for investing your time and effort into this company development. Keep moving forward.
7. I’m thankful for your dedication and commitment during your stay here. Wishing you great godspeed in your next role. I look forward to keeping in touch. Best wishes.
8. An amazing colleague like you are so scarce and very hard to find. I appreciate you for being an awesome colleague, don’t hesitate to get through to me if you need anything.
9. I’m so agitated about the possibility of you. You have been a great worker here and your new role is well deserved. Your new group is fortunate to have you. Good luck!
10. Saying farewell to an awesome coworker like you is a very painful thing. I want you to know that we will miss you greatly. I wish you all the best in your new work.
Goodbye Message Leaving Company to Colleagues
11. Goodbye my dear colleagues, I appreciate your consideration and your generosity throughout my work time here. Thanks for your support. Best wishes.
12. It has been a great time working with amazing co-workers like you. I will miss you badly. I wish you successful future endeavors. Thank you.
13. Saying goodbye is very difficult for me. I’m thankful for your sacrifice and your selflessness throughout my time here. I look forward to seeing you again soon.
14. We have shared an awesome close relationship all these years and I’m so grateful for your encouragement and support. Sadly, I’m leaving. I will keep staying connected.
15. I want to thank you all for your encouragement, helping hands, and assistance you have given me over the years. I appreciate everything you have done. Good luck to you all.
16. It will be so uninteresting working without all of you. Thanks for always being there by my side. I will miss you greatly. I will you success in your future endeavors.
17. I want to express my profound gratitude for all your cooperation and support throughout my time. Thank you for your dedication and assistance. I love you all.
18. I’m so blessed to have an inspiring co-worker like you. It’s been a pleasure working with you for these years. Wishing you happiness in your career.
19. Farewell, Amazing colleagues. I’m glad for the opportunity to be a part of this great community. Thanks for all you did. Good luck.
20. It’s so difficult to bid you farewell because I have found my best association with you. Thanks for making my work here amazing. I hope to see you prosper in your career.
Related topic: last-day messages to colleagues
Words For Colleague Leaving
21. I have gained a lot of experience from you during your time here. I’m wishing you nothing but a successful future. Thank you and goodbye.
22. Wish you Good luck in your fresh enterprise and uninterrupted attempt. I will sincerely miss you. I hope you stay in touch.
23. I want to appreciate you for being an amazing colleague and friend. I’m so fortunate to work with you. I wish you stay connected.
24. I’m happy about your new opportunity and I hope you have a wonderful experience. Don’t forget to always stay and come to us if you need anything. Good luck with your new role.
25. It’s so unbelievable that you will be leaving us. I want to tell you that we appreciate your commitment and your dedication to work and we wish you success in your future enterprise.
26. You have contributed vastly to the growth of this company. We believe you will do more in your new job. We wish you all the best in life.
27. We appreciate your reassurance and your vote of confidence when everything seems hard. We will never forget your good performance. We wish you happiness.
28. We are grateful for your passion, longanimity, and your thoughtfulness. You are our role model thanks for teaching us a lot. We wish you luck in your new job.
29. Working with an amazing, experienced, and passionate colleague like you was interesting. We will miss you greatly. Goodbye, dear.
30. We appreciate you for making this company an exciting place. It’s a privilege to be a part of your team. Goodbye. Wish you all the good things life has to offer.
Best Wishes for Colleague Leaving
31. You have been a fantastic and genuine teammate. You will surely be remembered for everything you do. Your new Co-worker is lucky to have you. May Heaven’s blessing be yours.
32. You have set a great example for others with your efforts and your commitment to work. We appreciate your amazing work here. Good luck.
33. We are grateful to you for helping us attain a significant event in our company and making us become a better organization. Farewell. Best of luck.
34. We will never forget your contributions and the way you have inspired everyone in the company to become better. May success follow you everywhere you go!
35. You have been an amazing person and there is never a dull moment with you. Thanks for making the company a fun place to be. You are appreciated. Wishing you all the good you desire.
36. I appreciate you for being an amazing colleague and teammate. Thanks for your dedication and your support. You are the best. May your lifetime be greatly blessed.
37. You are the most reasonable and wisest worker I have ever come across. Thank you for helping us achieve great things together. Wishing you happiness.
38. I will miss you greatly. Thank you for your commitment and your dedication to this accomplishment. Thank you for all You do. Good luck.
39. No one can ever fill your space in this company and life. You are more than a colleague to me, you have become my best friend. I will miss you so much. I wish you the best in your new job.
40. I’m saying goodbye to you today and I wish to meet you soon. Thanks for your great influence on my life. God bless you.
Related topic: messages for the final day at work
Leaving Card Message for Colleague
41. I wish you all the best in your future enterprise. Working with you has been the best experience. I hope you stay connected. Goodbye.
42. You have been such a hard-working and reliable colleague. I wish you good luck in your next step. You can always come to me if you need anything. Farewell.
43. We will surely miss you. Thanks for your contributions to the company and our lives. Congratulations on your new opportunity. Hope to see you soon. Good luck.
44. We are glad you are embarking on a new opportunity journey. But will are sad to let you go. We wish you unending happiness in your new job. Please stay in touch.
45. We are thankful for your great influence in our lives. Thanks for everything you have done for us. Wishing you a wonderful work experience. Bye.
46. Congrats on your new opportunity. Thanks for being an amazing colleague. Wishing you progress and success in your future endeavors. Stay in touch.
47. We are going to miss everything about you. We will miss your playfulness and the way you do put every one of us in good mood. Best wishes.
48. Thank you for being an awesome teammate. As you proceed to your new goal. We want you to know that you will be greatly missed by us. We wish you the best. You are always welcome back here at our office.
49. It’s a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your new job. I wish you unending prosperity and happiness in your new job. Stay connected.
50. I appreciate your assistance and for always helping me. I will miss you so much. I wish you all the best in your professional life. Please stay connected.
Related topic: goodbye message to the team
Message for Someone Leaving the Company
51. Thank you for conveying cheerfulness, gladness, and fruitfulness to this company. You are such a great man/woman. May your life be filled with joy. Best wishes.
52. You have been the best colleague ever. Thank you for being an excellent colleague. I’m going to miss you. I hope you have a good time. Good luck.
53. You have been a fabulous colleague since you started working here. Letting you go is a great loss for the company. I wish you success in your professional life. Stay in touch
54. Your great contributions and dedication to the company will forever be remembered. It’s so sad we won’t be able to enjoy you again. Best wishes in your career. Please stay connected.
55. I wish you great success in your new job. Thanks for being my fantastic colleague and my good friend. I hope our paths cross again. Please stay in touch.
56. I appreciate you for always supporting, inspiring, and motivating me. I will never forget how they have helped me. I’m wishing you happiness in your new job. Hope to see you soon.
57. I’m so lucky to have worked with you. You have always been my messiah. Thanks for always being available. I wish you Goodluck. Stay in touch.
58. I appreciate all your support and help. Thanks for being an awesome colleague. I will miss you so badly. I hope you have a great time in your new workplace.
59. Working with you has been a great experience. I appreciate your support and encouragement. I wish you luck in your new job.
60. You have been a great inspiration to every one of us during your work time here. I hope you do the same in your new job. Please stay in touch.