As humans, we sometimes question our faith during difficult times and feel God is not constantly there for us through it all because we can’t feel or trace Him. This is common to men, and such a season is bound to showcase. During times like these, holding on to God is the best decision we could ever make.
Do you have a friend or acquaintance going through a tough season and you want to assist them with your prayers and supplication? You will find this list of prayer for someone going through a hard time very helpful. This is the greatest gift you can ever offer any friend.
It is very easy to neglect God because we feel unnoticed by Him as a result of our crisis, but the good news is that God is very aware of everything that concerns you and He is never quiet about our challenges.
As you offer these prayers with faith in your heart, it will establish the courage to face your fears and strength to fight them until you become victorious through Christ Jesus from whom we all draw our strengths. His word says “we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us”. As we look to Him in prayers of faith, His unlimited strength shall be supplied down to us.
Prayer For Strength During Difficult Times For Others
1. Dear Lord, I commit my friend to your hands when she can’t express herself and she doesn’t know what to declare, please hearken to her heart as she prays in Jesus’ name, Amen.
2. Thank you, Lord, for your kindness and mercy are abundant, and aid her to meditate on this reality daily until all challenges are gone in the name of Jesus, Amen.
3. Father, you are too faithful to fail, you have promised that you will never forsake her nor leave. And your promises are yea and Amen. Fulfill your wonderful promises on her in the name of Jesus.
4. Dear Jesus, help my colleague’s unbelief and enable him to remain decisive in faith even as tiredness may set in, Amen.
5. Father, his courage ceases to function. Thank you for constantly being there to encourage him in my time of need, Amen.
6. I have faith in You to cater for all his necessities Lord, please comfort his troubled thoughts and let all his anxieties go away, Amen.
7. His confidence is in You Christ Jesus, let him not be afraid in these hard moments, and fill his heart with the fire of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
8. Encourage him, Lord, to constantly praise in these tough times and take gratification in knowing that You have the absolute say over his life, Amen.
9. Oh God, strengthen and revive him to full strength so that You can employ him to promote the purpose of Your kingdom in Jesus’ name, Amen.
10. In your compassion oh God, let your purpose flourish in our lands so these difficult periods will have a valid and permanent solution, Amen.
Related topic: words of blessings for a friend
Prayer For My Family In Difficult Times Quotes
You can offer this prayer for someone going through a hard time!
11. Thank you, Jesus, for planting me in this family and for entitling me to reach you with liberty and faith, even though am not competent and not having the right to. Show me how to be faithful to You as You have always been to me. Amen.
12. Omnipotent, You are incredible and worthy of praise. Hold us at your side always, replenish us with your kindness all the days of life. Amen.
13. You are our rock and our stronghold. For the glory of your name, navigate us out of this difficulty and give us peace that is not common in the name of Jesus. Amen.
14. Praise the Lord, for He has expressed to us the surprises of His inevitable love. He has kept us safe and reassured us during these hard times. I know we shall not be ashamed of our hope in Christ. Amen.
15. Lord, in the middle of our unpredictable situations and discomfort, I pray for Your upholding love to aid our unbelief and strengthen our faith. Amen.
16. Darling Jesus, fasten us in your endowing love as we boldly confront this anxiety that has engulfed our souls in the name of Jesus. Amen.
17. We accept our faith in You, God as we continue in quietness and confidence in Your word on our next step so that we can stay in line with Your good plan for our life and destiny. Amen.
18. Instill in us with your strength and hope now, Lord, as we take the steps of faith as required of us. Let us neither sleep nor wander from your path. Amen.
19. Support us to maintain our eyes confidently concentrated on You, Lord, because You have already made us more than a conqueror in every situation. Amen.
20. God, you are the origin of our faith, refresh us with contentment, joy, peace, and hope unfailing because you are whom we have got in heaven and earth in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Related topic: words of support and comfort
Prayer For Strength During Difficult Times For Family
21. Thank You, God, for being patient with us. We are learning to confide in You and fully look up to You in all things. Amen.
22. Oh Lord, enable us to distinguish between Your reality and the distractions around us in the name of Jesus. Amen.
23. Dear God, reveal to us how to confide in You, regardless of all that has happened to us. Amen.
24. Lord, teach us how to trust in and rely on You when it feels like nothing is reliable. Give us the fortitude to stick with you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
25. Help us stay close to You God for You are our very existence and essence of life on earth in the name of Jesus. Amen.
26. Dear Jesus, demonstrate to us what it signifies to trust You who have laid off His life for us. Amen.
27. God, aid us to discover different means to discern Your trust in our life in the name of Jesus. Amen.
28. Dear Jesus, teach us to confess Your excellence and tenderness, figuring out what You have promised us in Your word. Amen.
29. Father, I admit it won’t be simple, but I ask You to turn our life over to You. Enable us to trust the changes You will bring to us in the name of Jesus. Amen.
30. Dear Lord, comfort us to suffer no humiliation, deliver our souls from shame and contempt. I declare and confess that we shall not be ashamed of our hope in you in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Short Prayer for Strength During Difficult Times
31. Dear God and Father, I know that our situations and experiences do not determine us, You Lord are the height, depth, length, and width of my capability. I thank you because our victory is certain in you. Amen.
32. I look up to you Lord concerning my friend when he is anxious. Instruct and enlighten him on the way he should go and the directions he should take during this difficult time.
33. Flood his soul with peace that surpasses understanding, a peace that he can’t deny, and show that You truly love him and care about him. Amen.
34. You, Lord, are his light and salvation, there is nothing to fear when you are his strength, source, and stronghold, I’m confident in you on his behalf, and I know he shall not be afraid. Amen.
35. Protect my dear sister from the fear of what the future may give rise to, You have assured us to supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory, there is nothing to be anxious about in Christ. In this, we are glad! Amen.
36. You are her sanctuary and strength in the moment of adversities, her eternally present companion, help her to cling to You and wield Your truth by the Spirit in the name of Jesus. Amen.
37. As she places her confidence in You Lord during tough times like this and forever. I am cheerful because I know that she will conquer anything that gets in her way because You are with her every walk of the way, Amen.
38. Dear Father, steer my dear brother through these hard times, commission his efforts, and let Your presence be amplified in his life, Amen.
39. Lord I am trusting in Your word on his behalf that You will never abandon him and You will constantly go before him. I bless You during these times because this is Your perfect will for his life, Amen.
40. His confidence is grounded in You Lord, do not let these events thwart his faith in You. I know he will be triumphant in these trials because You are the one fighting for him. I rejoice in you in the name of Jesus because I know you will fulfill my desires over his life. Amen.
Prayers For Hope In Difficult Times
41. Mighty God, work mighty things for my dear fellow for you’re the foundation of his strength and his deliverance in the days of trouble, Amen.
42. You are his hiding place and hope of deliverance, Lord, defend him from turmoil and envelop him with a hymn of salvation. Strengthen him with might by your Spirit in the inner man. Amen.
43. Thank you Lord for pulling him up every time life and its tough moments hit him down, your name is praised forevermore. Amen.
44. Thank you Lord for the stability and hope of my dear leader that comes from you and that your kindness is adequate for all the responsibilities that will cross his path not just for today but for the remainder of his life, Amen.
45. Father, bestow on my dear sister your strength to face today’s difficult times, with the assurance of knowing that your strength is made excellent in her deficiency, Amen.
46. Thank you, Lord, for your promise to complete your good work in her and to carry it on to fulfillment until the day of resurrection.
47. In her imperfection Lord, let her know your strength, in her grief let her know your joy, in her weakness, let her find your strength in the name of Jesus. Amen.
48. Lord, as my brother takes his comfort in who you are and that nothing is impossible for you, give him the wisdom to make the proper discretions and the strength to keep him going when life becomes impossible, Amen.
49. Father, revive his strength, strengthen his body and his mind, and give him hope as he strives through this season of life in the name of Jesus, Amen.
50. I thank you for this incredible promise that power and strength are found in your love for him. I ask that you remind him of it whenever he is weary, Amen.
Prayer for Strength and Courage in Difficult Times
51. Lord, you are all truth, a gushing tenderness, a beacon of hope, and a tower of virtue. Aid us to be conscious of your voice in the name of Jesus, Amen.
52. Prepare my dear friend to be tough in spirit. Lord, let your Spirit flow through him and fetch him a blessing of liberation and mercy, Amen.
53. Dear Jesus, be conscious of him as he endeavors to discern life’s difficulties. Protect him in your watch, till I can walk again, Amen.
54. Lord, as my brother battling and could see his courage declining, reach down to him this instant and replenish him with your courage and power in the name of Jesus, Amen.
55. Dear Father, thank you for refueling my sister’s courage during this tough period and giving her hope of life again, Amen.
56. Darling Jesus, today as she lays aside all uneasy thoughts and visions. She has taken you as her habitation, her courage, and her defense, Amen.
57. Sweet Jesus, I implore you for courage and for judgment that she would be able to overcome the circumstances and be prepared to deal with them to the glory of your name, Amen.
58. Lord Jesus, reveal to her the exact path to a just and favorable solution so that she will not wander like a sheep without a shepherd in the name of Jesus, Amen.
59. Father, even in the center of this, I know you reign supreme, for the whole is in your hands. her trust is in you, in the name of the Lord Jesus, Amen.
60. Lord, this is the confidence I have in your word, that even in this darkest hour that mu friend is going through, you will answer when he calls you through Christ, thank you for answers to prayers in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Final Notes: As you say this prayer for faith in the days of trials may doubt never creep in to challenge the promises of God for you, may your hope never fade, and may you receive speedy answers to your prayers in the name of Jesus. Amen