Anyone diagnosed with cancer needs some sort of comforting words from their friend and loved ones, they want to be a physical presence in their life to assist them, and the best thing you can do is to send a comforting word to them to show them that you truly care about them. Every word is not right for someone going through such a thing and this is why you should learn what to say to someone going through chemo treatments.
Being sick is not a sweet experience, not to mention being diagnosed with cancer. Anyone diagnosed with cancer often feels it’s the end of the world is the end of the world and many people often think they can not survive it. Cancer can be overcome and conquered if you can say the right thing to the patient.
Cancer is not the end of the world as a lot of people might have seen it, it is a phase many people pass through and survive though some do not. Either way, anyone being diagnosed needs some sort of support in words, in actions mostly supporting words for each passing day to give them renewed hope and to create an awareness that there are still people out there who truly care and love them a lot. Find what to say to someone undergoing chemotreatment.
What To Say To Someone Going Through Chemo
1. This must be a tough time for you, seeing you in this situation saddened my heart, but I want you to know that you are very strong and I like your courage. Your calmness makes it clear that you are a survivor.
2. The road ahead of you looks scary, but I want you to know that you are not alone in this. This is not the end of the world, you are strong and fearless and I know that this is just a phase that you will pass through. Regardless of all the rumors flying around, you are going to be healed.
3. I do not doubt that you will tackle this the same way you have done to every obstacle in your life with grit and determination and fierce. I know you are fearless and strong, you are going to overcome this and come out healthy.
4. When the day comes that you are healed, I will be there to celebrate with you. Keep up the positivity as you will come out of there alive. I know you are strong and you can do this, it is part of life. My prayers are with you.
5. Don’t think about it like you are dying of cancer, my dear you are not, you are only living with it, it lives with you as a tenant but one day my dear, it will completely depart from your body and never come again.
6. Cancer messed with the wrong candidate, I am so sorry that you are going through this and I know that you will fight this and survive. This is just a phase of life you must go through, don’t see it as the end of the world, you are a survivor, my dear.
7. The best way to fight this is to take it once at a time, you are such a darling always taking care of people around you. It is the right time they take care of you while you enjoy all the goodies. Conquer this baby girl as you have always done.
8. I know you feel overwhelmed right now with all the things that are going on, I know it felt like a dream, you keep pitching yourself to wake up to reality, but no my darling this is the reality you need to take it up and give it your best you are going to make it happen and survive.
9. I am so sorry to hear about your health issues, I know you are a strong woman and I am here to support you in any way I can because you have always been there for me in my trying times, now it is high time I return the favor.
10. I just want to write something to make you happy, I just want to write something that would put a smile on your face. I just want to write something that you would read and re-read but sincerely I don’t know where to start from because once I start you won’t be able to stop reading and you know that’s bad for your health. I wish you quick healing dear.
Related topic: messages for someone having surgery
What To Say When Someone Has Cancer
11. This journey has been a rocky one, and I know there have been times when you’ve wanted to give up. But take a look behind you and see how far you’ve come. You are amazingly strong. Keep striving through.
12. Never stop believing in your extraordinary inner strength, it has brought you this far and will guide you as you beat this cancer. Your body is not its place, you are just a temporal host. You are going to pass through this and survive. It’s just a phase, my dear.
13. It seems like it will never end when you begin your chemo treatment, and now you are so close to the end of it. I can’t wait to celebrate with you once it’s all over because I know you are going to survive and come out alive without injury.
14. I am sending positive thoughts your way as you approach the end of this treatment, and I know that one day soon you will get out of this health issue. You will surely get better soon. Remain stronger.
15. You have been battling with cancer for a while now, and now you have been at home for a long time, Your treatments are almost done and you are coming out victoriously, Yay! That is a reason to celebrate.
16. I know you have been through so many emotional ups and downs during your treatment, especially when you lost your hair. But I don’t want you to forget how beautiful you are, you will be healed, my dear.
17. I’m sending positive vibes and healing energy your way as you start your treatment very soon. I know this has been an unpleasant time for you, and I wanted to let you know that you are strong and all of your friends and family are rooting for a speedy recovery.
18. I have seen how terrible going through chemo has been for you and you may not feel like you’re doing well, but to me, you are the most courageous person I have ever met and have ever been with. You are strong, you are a survivor.
19. I remember how far you’ve come in your fight against this awful disease, not just how far you have to go. You may not be where you want to be, but you are a long way from where you used to be, I know you are strong and you are a survivor.
20. I can’t imagine how tough this season has all been for you to deal with this sickness. I know how scared you are, and I am praying that you find some peace in the days ahead. Stay strong my friend.
Related topic: messages to say get well after surgery
Inspirational Things To Say To Someone With Cancer
21. Cancer is not the end of the world even though it might appear so. It is just a phase in life and it is a phase you are going to pass through and survive, you are strong and I know you are going to survive this.
22. It is not its place, it is a temporary visitor and it must leave, you are going to survive, you have always been the strongest woman that I have ever met and I know you will get better soon. Stay positive and stronghearted.
23. It is a phase of life you are going to pass through, don’t forget to always stay strong because I am always with you in my thoughts every minute of the day, you are strong and I know you are going to get over this.
24. You are so resolute to beat this cancer, and I’m so proud of you for your courage. You are an inspiration to everyone around you and to everyone who one way or the other comes across you.
25. You have faced every doctor’s appointment with grace and strength, and I am in awe of how strong you are, it marvels me at times but I know you are strong and no one else can do it aside from you You are strong and I am so proud of you.
26. I can’t just think of how hard this has all been for you to deal with, especially after such a long road of treatment. I know how scared you are, and I am praying that you find some peace in the days ahead.
27. I wish I could take this pain away from you. You’ve been on my mind a lot lately, and I’m sending you a big hug, I hope you get better soon and get back to your job.
28. Every day, I pray that God keeps over you and continues to give you the strength to fight this battle. I can’t imagine how exhausted you are from struggling with all of this, and I am so inspired by your bravery. It is evident that you will conquer this.
29. You’ve probably wondered to yourself why this is happening to you. God will never give us more than we can handle. He knows you are a warrior, and I also believe in you.
30. It must be so exhausting to go through this process again. Please know that I am here to support you in any way I can, just be strong as I will always be there for you.
Relevant topic: professional way to say get well soon
What To Say To Someone Who Has Cancer In a Card
31. I know it’s easy to wonder why this is happening to you. I don’t know why either. But I will be there to be able to support you in this critical season in your life, supporting your journey toward wellness. No matter how long it takes, I’m here for you. I look forward to watching you get well.
32. You’re one of the strongest people I know. No matter what has happened to you, you’ve always been able to recover with your inward strength. I know you have what it takes to conquer cancer with that same attitude. Remain steadfast in this fight.
33. I am so hopeful that you’ll get better very soon. The chemotherapy process can be tedious but you’re getting closer to the end of it! Every single day, you’re getting closer to your healthy state, I can’t wait to get you out of there healthy.
34. I’m so proud that I got to know someone like you who is strong enough to face this battle against cancer. You’re the most courageous person I have ever known, and I can’t wait for you to get better on time and be at your best again.
35. I’m sure you can’t wait to feel 100 percent healthy. Even if it feels like it’s taking a long time, you’re getting there–one day at a time! I’m sure you’ll feel better soon, and I can’t wait to celebrate with you once you’re done with treatments. If there’s anything I can do to help your treatments go more smoothly, please let me know.
36. Every day, I pray that God gives you more strength than he did yesterday. I know you’ve been dealing with this for so long. The worry, treatments, and stress are exhausting, and it’s awful to deal with. I’m so sorry you’re struggling with this. Even if it doesn’t feel like it, you’ve always been one of the bravest people I know. You have what it takes to make it through and stay strong.
37. Facing cancer is one of the hardest fights anyone could ever fight. You’ve always stood up to a challenge, and that’s what made you strong enough to beat cancer for this long. I know you wish it was all over, though, and it sounds like you are so tired of chemotherapy and treatments. I want to support you and encourage you to stay strong. You will be out very soon.
38. Finding the strength to smile each day may not be easy. I don’t know how you do what you do each day, Even though I don’t understand it, I’m so lucky to have such a strong friend like you. I know it can get exhausting, though. I’d love to have the chance to support you.
39. Staying strong is tough. You’ve been at home for a long time, though, you’ve fought to get here for so long, and every step forward is one in the right direction, Can’t wait for you to get well soon enough to be going out with me.
40. I consider you a hero, you’re so strong and courageous to fight and win your battles. Even though you have been feeling terrible about what has befallen you, yet you are strong enough to face the fight. I encourage you to stay through.
Comforting Words For Someone With Cancer
41. You are such a bright light to all who know you, especially those who have seen you be so hopeful through this difficult trial, you are always gracious and kind, even when you have a reason not to be. I appreciate your fortitude to fight this fight.
42. Each day, you are one step closer to being cancer-free, you and I have always been close. Not even cancer can keep us away from each other. I see your health springing up very fast.
43. One thing I know about you is that you are too courageous to quit, nothing can stop you. Cancer will cry, I hate you’re going through this. But you are in the best hands with the doctors. Rest your mind, you will soon be out of this issue.
44. Your journey may have had a tough beginning, but I am sure it will have a good end, and I know you will never surrender. You are not weak but very strong. Be rest assured that you are winning this fight.
45. You are the most inspirational person I have ever met and have the most powerful inner strength, Look at the faithfulness of God, you don’t look like what you’ve been through. Don’t doubt it, God has helped you already to finish this fight.
46. Seeing you walk through this process has taught me a lot. I am grateful for the strength you have shown throughout the whole process. This shows that you have what it takes to combat this challenge. I salute your courage and positive spirit.
47. Be encouraged. You aren’t dying from this condition. You’re living with it. Soon, we’ll celebrate that you’re living without it. I think of you whenever I am having a bad day, and I feel better. You’re going through a much worse situation, yet handling it in the very best way anyone could do.
48. You are such a bright light to all who know you, especially those who have seen you be so hopeful through this difficult trial. Your life has been of great inspiration to everyone around you. Know that this sickness cannot cut short your life.
49. You are always gracious and kind, even when you have a reason not to be. Each day, you are one step closer to being cancer-free. You and I have always been close. Not even cancer can keep us away from each other.
50. This sickness is not the end of your story because I am sure you will tell another story at the end of the day. This sickness would have ended your life if you did not have what it takes to overcome it. For you to have come this far is a sign that you will go further.
Words Of Encouragement For Sick People With Cancer
51. You can do this, You can survive this and you will surely survive and make us proud, I see this as part of your journey which you are going to overcome, stay strong and get well soon. My love and prayers are with you.
52. You have been the best person I have ever met and I know you will continue to be one, I know you can do this as you have always done this before, you are a strong woman and a survivor at that.
53. This must be a really tough time for you, but I wanted to let you know that I’m so impressed by your courage and endurance. If you can continue going forward in this might, you will certainly return with testimonies.
54. Your life inspires so many people who have heard about your condition and how well you are managing it. I want to encourage you to keep the fight on until you have conquered this challenge.
55. The road ahead of you may be very scary but I want to let you know that you have what it takes to confront it and end with a beautiful testimonie. I am with you to give you every necessary encouragement you will need to conquer this.
56. This journey has been a rocky one but I am sure there is a beautiful story awaiting you on the other side. I know there have been times when you’ve wanted to give up. But take a look behind you and see how far you’ve come. You are amazing.
57. You truly possess an extraordinary strength that has brought you this far in life. I cannot doubt that this same strength will carry you through this journey until you have secured your victory. Don’t worry too much, you will overcome.
58. It is obvious that this season has been very challenging and tough for you, and truthfully speaking, it can be scary. One thing I want you to know is that many people have gone through the same condition and have conquered it. You will also have the same story to tell.
59. I want to assure you that I have you in my prayers every day as much as I do. I feel your pains and what you are currently going through. I am sure that God has heard our prayers and He will give you victory.
60. My friend, I love you so much and I wish I could take this burden off your shoulders. You have been on my mind and I can’t just imagine you on the sick bed. Don’t worry too much dear friend, you will come out shining.